Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: whats up with these medling Wu Chamber modz/????

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by begongo View Post

However, I have to say that GHOSTLACED should have the right to be an annoying fuck if he chooses so, just as much as other users have the right to maintain their integrity and not take part in the insult/name calling game

This censorship idea is wrong by its very nature and it doesn't really help anyone. Everyone who posts on this board is here because they like Wu-Tang, which means obscenity is not just familiar but most likely enjoyable too.

Therefore, I don't really see the point in tempering this place
    mayn this is so much truth

this is wu tang

they come with a parental advisory sticker

we all know Tauro is a bible basher, maybe he just doesnt approve of obcenity

BUT TELL THAT TO OL' DIRTY MUTHAFUCKERS!!!

fuck yo censors

GHOSTLACED,

You have repeatedly said that this forum is for the users and not the mods.

For your "shock threads titles", the few posters who post very frequently (maybe top 50-100) it does not affect them plus a few more.

You do not realize how many of the numerous lower profile users you are repelling from the Wu-Chamber and Hip-hop Shop. Those users that have around 300 posts who log in once a week, and see a few of your threads titles in the the first 2 forum pages. You don't think I have received complaints about you in my inbox?

It is true that the thread bring some good discussion, for some that actually open up the thread. Think about the ratio of people browsing that see your thread title and actually open up the thread.

The higher profile posters give this place a lot of activity but this forum is for all users, not just the top 25-50 posters.

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    GHOSTLACED,

For your "shock threads titles", the few posters who post very frequently (maybe top 50-100) it does not affect them plus a few more.

You do not realize how many of the numerous lower profile users you are repelling from the Wu-Chamber and Hip-hop Shop. Those users that have around 300 posts who log in once a week, and see a few of your threads titles in the the first 2 forum pages. You don't think I have received complaints about you in my inbox?

It is true that the thread bring some good discussion, for some that actually open up the thread. Think about the ratio of people browsing that see your thread title and actually open up the thread.

The higher profile posters give this place a lot of activity but this forum is for all users, not just the top 25-50 posters.
    sonned.

^hold on, lol, didnt you quit this site, in shame, Lil Rugar?

With all your emo threads, crying about your life?

Then you got bullied out?

Now your "KILLBOT" hahahahahah, what a lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    GHOSTLACED,

NAME THEM, NAME THE THREAD, AND COMPLAINT DONT MEAN SHIT WITHOUT KNOWIING WHICH PUSSY BUTTHURT USER IT WAS WHO MADE IT, I NEVER POST ANY BULLSHIT IN WU CHAMBER, DONT TELL ME THAT SHIT, THATS AN INSULT TO MY WORK HERE

lol wtf, this place is insane these days. I cant believe what im reading. I bring more people in than anyone, if me and a few other wernet around this place would be DEAD. Ive been here since 05, when it used to be good, since then new users who dont shit about the real have clogged up and driven the old heads out.

We didnt need new users if this place was able to keep hold of the older posters, but they all leave, which i wil evetually too, because they get pissed at all the bullshit.

Explain to me how it was a shock thread, i know you seem to love that term to justify your censorship.

Let me see these complaints you talk about, with names of the posters, i wanna see how pussy it can get. Im guesing theyre all from butt hurt Holocaust fans.

Fuck them, im one of the few hard wu heads left on here, whether you like it or not, and im appreciated by many peeps, heres a PM i received just last week, the sender has been hidden, as it was a private message, but hes a top poster

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous
    yo

i'd just like to let you know that you're one of the few true wu heads here on wu corp. i agree with the majority of your thoughts, reviews,...+it's nice that you go against wack wu-wannabe artists like warcloud, thea etc. and that you stand behind your opinions.

as a sign of my appreciation of your work here on corp, i have something for you, that you've might be interested. not the best album, but it's pretty rare at least. just don't share it around the net. that's all. thanks

********rapidhsare*******

^^that's rare rip from one of the least known wu related group rips *** aka wu ******* *** ***. i need to get more info about them.

peace and wu tang forever.
    So dont come with that bullshit from pussy holocaust stans. I one of the respected voices, unlike most of your Mods.

I post nothing but heat in Wu Chamber, fuck your shock post bullshit, i dont make shock posts, i make REAL posts, there was nothing "shock" about that thread.

Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 06-26-2009 at 04:33 PM.

smh @ bible bashers claiming i made a shock thread simply because i used the word "fuck" in the title.

s
    m
    h.

Be my guest:

^been here for 7 years and still no one knows who he is, n probably has never made a sinle post worthy of note

lol yes I wish I could post at the site 24 hours a day like you. Even the world of warcraft geeks wouldn't let you into their community

dont make me wear a flat brimmed hat on your gay ass

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    ^been here for 7 years and still no one knows who he is, n probably has never made a sinle post worthy of note
    There are many posters like that. This forum actually holds its older members quite well.

I have seen all the cycles of the "craziness" and especially moderator criticism. Its been happening even before I was a mod.

For what the shock thread was, I never read it but I can take a pretty good guess how it was. I am pretty sure the tone of your thread title was more than the word "fuck". I have no problem with words in the thread as long as they arent specifically offending people. I remember when the allhiphop.com banned curse words in their thread titles, yes it was stupid.

Your threads indeed address a specific subject. However, your thread titles often suggest it is about a group of forum poster's general shitty view about that same specific subject as an attempt to ridicule them. An example is how you attacked the Warcloud fans. I'm no fan of Warcloud and therefore have never opened a Warcloud thread unless it was reported. I just gave those fans their space. I would never spend a week explaining how shitty that guy is or his current stupid disses. There have been many Warcloud fans on this forum even before you and I have arrived.

lol ok, well, idk what else to say. apart from i dont like being censored.

this was the thread in Q, just to show I wasnt really aiming hate at anyone in particular, i was just making a point about something
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78702

and p.s btw, i havent actually ever made warcloud hate threads, here is my total list of holocaust threads, theres 2, neither of which were aimed at holocaust in particular
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sea...archid=2743587

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    lol ok, well, idk what else to say. apart from i dont like being censored.

this was the thread in Q, just to show I wasnt really aiming hate at anyone in particular, i was just making a point about something

and p.s btw, i havent actually ever made warcloud hate threads, here is my total list of holocaust threads, theres 2, neither of which were aimed at holocaust in particular
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sea...archid=2743587

Sometimes in other forums where I dont have the godly adminCP I get censored and I don't like it. But some places have even more moderation and stupid rules. I get censored because I forgot that Im not posting on the DOUBLE-U TEE CEE. For example at a whisky site the mods censored my thread title because I called one Scotch "distilled Shetland pony piss" in the thread title.

For the other points I will take your word. But lets move forward, the thread title now is "The Official PEACE & LOVE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP supercharged kangols THREAD". I will you a title for you to choose as long as it describes your topic:

III. Creating Threads

Make sure that the thread topic you created wasn’t recently made by someone else. Use the search function with keywords about your topic of discussion or question. You should not create more than 2-3 threads in a forum per day (24 hours) otherwise it may be considered spamming. (see spam section: xii)

The thread title should accurately describe the topic of discussion. Thread titles that are vague or misleading may result in a moderator editing the title or the thread simply deleted or closed.
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73622

can you plese change it to "The Official supercharged kangols THREAD"

?

I want to return to the topic for when people start moaning again about new songs, it relates to shit because im qouting a Rae line off his new song, which is sick, and a sick song, that remidns the doubters theyre trippin.

I would alos like to say i was heated because the title was changed to such a ridiculous one, that basically was demeaning the whole thread, and turned it into a joke.

Which was unnecessary.

Thanks. I cant post in the thread until its changed, its embarrasing, because peopel will think I decided to name it that gayass homo name.

Thread title changed.

Fuck those Wu Chamber moaners about new songs.

i feel the same way.. peace and blessing to you and your familia.