Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why do you think Cappadonna fell off?

Hmmmm, Cappadonna isn't that great, I've heard like 5 songs I like his raps in...
    Is he an official Wutang member? I was arguing with my friend about this but now I'm not sure if I'm right.

Quote Originally Posted by BoogieManMusic View Post
    Hmmmm, Cappadonna isn't that great, I've heard like 5 songs I like his raps in...
    Is he an official Wutang member? I was arguing with my friend about this but now I'm not sure if I'm right.
    yeah he is.

peace be with you !

maybe its because they finally dug up zion?
    maybe its because hes no sell out?
    his boat sank?

when did busta rymes suddenly become relevant to hip hop today, hes whiter then obama, also id like to know when j love became relavant to hip hop if ever. also id like to know what reakwon was thinking when he decided to do a whole album with both of them. and arnt the warriors from staton island. make room for the wu, love peace and alla dat. wu tang forever

when i look back on my pathetic life soo far i wonder why i ever strayed from my first hip hop cd 36 chambers, then i ask myself why did i fall in love with the video "run" back in like 97 or whenever, but , i then ask myself why did i want to become just like them. and the answear is this, in the subculture of hip hop there is the real and there is the fake semi real i only worked for the wu type of thing.. haha . no but seriously when yall hear the words real recognize real that shit is for real .only i live in a country and a province where my ethnicity is a non issue and neither is employment, only addiction and newfoundlanders. soo when i ask myself and i do this often, why should i continue to destroy myself and others when really there is only one way to live life. and the wu have proved that by going legit. i then ask myself why nobody else can see this and why g unit wont preform in edmonton...when people mention the word ignorence they are ignorant themselves..when people mention that newfoundlanders are loud and abnocious they are right,, somthings in life like the last 2 things ive now mentioned are just the truth,, there is no ignorance only right and wrong, even then right and wrong is in the eye of the beholder.. soo .. i ask you ... are you in the right or are you in the wrong,, opionion is opinion,, uneducated is diffrent then ignorance,, naa meaan.. ok..method man .. lay off the weed kid

the whole g u unit bullshit .. too many gangs in one fucking city

im the type of listner thats not trying to read between the lines. knowing that for the most part thats the raw.. the uncut audio blow that we all jones for . but i have found the secret. while you all dress like the wu.. i dress like myself. why yall try to analyze the wu and there lyrics i try and succeed in analayzing and re analyzing myself everyday, minus the shyne,, minus the shyne, minus the shyne haha , staton we go hard is a dud .. i am saddend. because i think what about the young boy for the first time listining to the shit, first time listning to raekwon. and hears fifty cent.. and all the bullshit that comes along with that down syndrom motherfuckin mut. if kids arnt meant for the real wu tang soo bee it .. have they not made enough money why are they stilll on the front lines. its like this . the soldiers of today are not like the soldiers of yesteryear. they are worthless dirty fuckin scumbags.. what about us raekwon
    ? what about us?.i am this close to erasing that whole frikin section of my pod.. your music, is a mood that i make consistent by choosing the next song very, very carefully..and when that whole song comes on. the only reason why i keep it is it is the truth. when did j love or any other feature on this album have or hold any relavance or influence on that whole era. kids today need to hear the real fuckin wu tang, heart and soul on a fuckin peice of plastic. blood sweat and tears. im not a tang cult freak.. i know music. in short hip hop for me has lost its luster. for somone like me thats all i now have. for somone like me somone like raekwon is important. thats how i now live . through him.if i want 50 cent ill listen to canadian rap.wu tang is and always will be the best music available to public. what are they trying to prove.

holehfuck
    this is now my journal page.
    jason ones journal page.
    wu tang jerker offer
    wu tang
    can they kick me off for this
    i know the fbi is following me
    i know your following me fbi
    stay off my computer
    the other jason ones lives down the steet
    he rocks with 49 cents
    i dont have a clue