Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: With the release of Dopium; do you think Ugod will finally get his props?

people were dissing U-God, because of Mr.xcitement, which is understandable; however, most people who heard Golden Arms redemption (which is better then Dopium in my view) or him flow on any of the wu albums, and solos never thought he was wack

Dopium is a sik album, but you will always get haters like the other guy said, just because a friend of theirs thinks U-God is whack....favourite tracks from dopium : Train Trussle ,God is Love, Stomp Da Roach.
    It's the god, god.

trick question.

what
    ?

ha ha whatsup. soldier any where in your country for a good year then tell me 7 tracks, ya

betta watch my front cuz i hate a cunt who stunts

if i had a cunt id probably stunt

with it
    with it
    with or
    with out
    it.

puttin words togeather
    i stumble and embarck
    verbaly percise slicin artieries to heart
    storm trooper signal
    to rip your frame from art
    rippin lames apart
    leavin fart after fart

what the fuck are you waiting forhello hello are you there. did u fall over, no.

can i ask it.
    have you.
    no.
    officer
    yes
    will this show on my record.
    yes.
    fuck.

if i wasnt white

if i wasnt white

i wouldnt write. or has my eternal knowledge and everylasting love been shared by the world wide fucking mother fuckin web. i feel soo , soo, violated. naked.on my floor. somone somone please. but then. i ate. and felt .hate.for. them/my public me and my mood. me and my mood. commin to kill dude.east siiiide.to the west side.lettin mini gates enilalate techs vacate my territorrys and lace, bring ya own bag bring ya own bitches.or i will tear your heart in half with victory strength. money in length. lil me;s cummin up straight cummin up.yo.

ive seen some shit. and ya know what is the realist shit ive ever seen in my entire life not including the last 4 hours that have been a complete waste of my life and made me realize that like everyother fuckin head on this website. i hate you. in waves of lengths. hate waves wireless hate. im slingin wireless hate .. cop it or stop it cuzz ima cummin. ima cummin for your spot . in short ive decided to become a full fledged memeber of wu tang clan. and in part . working for serious serious peanut nutz.. thats all a white kid like me can ask for right. and then when i have enough peanuts to make cookies. ill do that.
    cookies make me happy. cookies make you happy and soo happy. soo happy i bet i could get some ..cookies back from you..no>cookies if ya wanna get cookied. cookies on my head cookies on my head. dont be droppin your cookies on my head..dont be droppin your cookies.

put my cookies in the trunk. put my cookies in the trunk. put my mothers uncooked cookie in you r trunk of insanity. i have lost my cookies. now i m droppin cookies. droppin my cookies. help me find my cookies.

if my sanity was measured into a cookie.it would be extremely small. and not worth buying.
    but if u put my ssanity into a quarter of a cookie. it would still not be worth buying. but put my cookie in your mouth ..and then its free. okay dokay cookies for free