Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: With the release of Dopium; do you think Ugod will finally get his props?

Veteran Member

Default With the release of Dopium; do you think Ugod will finally get his props?

no

can a kid not be a child anylonger. is there a specific time in his or my life that i am expected to live up to my fuckin fuckin expectations. like fuck off illuminati i no my grandgather is better then your grandfathers. im not lyin man just leave a kid alone ya know what i mean. why can i just like leave. where would i go .. life at this point is brand new, where nessicity is unneccersary .ya. i mean. girls are like easy.too easy . like even the non money grubing sluts and the money grubing sluts. i have reallly really really long eyeylashes and my dick is hudge.and im white.they line the fuck up.haha/
    line line line. break. line line. let me leave this line.straightness is the opposite of faggit.faggit.silly fagggits. with bunnys. without a cat or a dog . sick fuck. with no dog or no cat .hello. i probably could fall and you cunts cant even hear it. bless my ass private .fall in line like my hoeessss. that love to fuckin fuck me.always fucking me.fuck you fuck you jason. jason.jason.jason.sanity.sanityl.sanity.breakdown. breakdown..fuck you fuck off fuckin fukin fuckd what?

Veteran Member

lol @ jason$ones
    sickondary????

what the fuck just happend./ where am i right now at this partless fuckin websiste;/wu tung wu tung wut ungin balls.wheres my new wutung; fuck. find it yo.yo. fuck the yo. yo
    can of paste. can of can. instant can of tung. wutu ng in my ass. cuzz im white with no pigment bitch. this website is being sued. im fuckin suwing tommrow. when i wake up ysued.for the white racism. and inspectah deck threatednd to come and said he can come put a gun and point it at me.inspectah deck said he was going to shoot right through me. with a gun. i dont want the reasponsibility . i am haveing breakdowns.fuck .imagine if i was really this fuckin stupid yo.yo yo fuck the yo make me becomie with a unimaginable force instatly taking you girlfreind. and she took me to your god house when no one was home. then i stuck it in her ass. and then i took her stack. true story.
    here in canada. we dont have to worry about it. soo. sssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhh. i dont want your charity. charity . i think that was her name. i dont want it charity! i dont want charity.please lend me million.million millionaifre monfraire.monefraire . stop stop stop breaking.cracking slivering.pain.shcool.....what the fuck are you looking at . aint you never seen a supermodel white kid before.whtiekid whitekid whitekid.humanity and all that shit that you fucking liars dont have.motherfuckin drug dealers you fuckin scum fuckin scuuum.wanna know whats soo great about being me is that its the eyelashes.doesnt matter wat i do i know what lust looks like when lits always lookin at me.it looks like they all have to pee.fuck.jason jason jason is insaine.fuck you fucking you dont stop jason.im cumming.i have to go to the store. give me back my jacket. here reanna do you want a jacket.
    fuck fucking fucking reaanna. she is a gooder she hid in the closet. tru story. i never ever ever ever fuckd reanna baby. if she was in the closet i wouldnt tell you , that piss smells like fish markets and bobby digital is a crackhead.

iil huff and puff and catch u at my door. canada is mafia land gang land. not unorginized im gunna call rusself . inow understand the meaning of depression. sombody give me a pill. for my sickness. my fuckin illness. is there a pill for this, for me a scum bag. no the only pill is truth, in overdose. thank you, for my truths now live your life in peace knowing truth and life.success as a humjan is not the same as success as a fuckin scumbag rapper. you fuckin losers wreaked havoc on your own people. and you blame the white people for your fuckin mentality that its okay to take peoples pmoney to the point of total poverty and then start a rap group and then claim christianity . and all that shti
    sombody please please puit at gun to there head. for all the j ones out there. we deserve retribution.lost innocents to the fuckin black man.s ways that they are soo god dambed proud of. rap rap rap rap is rap.rap rap rap. music. fuckit.not ready for me. never. never kaynwest shouldve stayed in school schouldve stayed in school bobby digital. now you look like a stupid crackhead.i dont feel sorry for you anylonger. your on your own bobby digital. your on your own crackhead.crack.crack.crack.lets cook this into crack soo we can take every ody around us and all there moneies. and then shoot there children.for personla gain. wutunging wututing for life you and the black kids are killing america . killing all of america .. and have no shame. there is no shame in the tungs game. no shaaame fuck u ghostface. fuckin face.fuck .this world is fuckd. were all going to die. and all in sin unforigived sin u and me wutang.me and the fucktung fucking tungs.fucking wus dont start with the shit youstop it stip itfuck off wholeface in a cunt. bobby digitals . cuz i hate em. cuzz i hate em. you. you bobby didgital
    fuck you poppydigits.fuck you puppits putppits. pupttins.you have and always be nothing but lieing scum faggots.faggots. drug dealings for loooosers. stay in school yo yo o0 fuc k the yooo ya its because of rap like this that kids thought it was soo cool to take there freinds parents money and never have a christams becasue of greaty fuckers loike you fuck you fuck out im out fuckin faggit

well tungin its been a slce of pie that you can never eat ill tell ya that much .. i no hoes.. that would never think about you guys. but i no ur bitches would be all over these nutz

fuck you.
    and your fuckin negativity
    blessed by the best or what
    i dropped my everlastingness in ths fuckin shitcrackedout website with a girl too . and shes not even as smart as me.
    neither are any of the memebers of wutang.
    dont you dare call me and threating me again ghostface.
    ghost ghost ghost.face. respect to the best around in my unknown town from the ground.up. is what ive done what the fuck have you done,.any of you fuckers.
    and my fuckin rymes are fuckin glorious.speaking truths. i bet uve never even shot a gun. cuzz in. make me laugh.laugh.laugh.puke.run.shoot.bury.pee.leave.bi tch

ok ok im leaving . but dont you fogett me maggots.dont fogett me ... please.im sorry. imsoo sorry i ever bought a cd

i need a new chat site.wu tangs back in the houseeee.dont come to cananda cuzz theres lots of white people here ...you know the ones you dont like. that steal and shit. fuck you