Thread: Rock The Bells- July 19, Jones Beach Theatre, NY

Default Rock The Bells- July 19, Jones Beach Theatre, NY

i know some heads on here are going to this. havent copped tickets yet but i plan to this week. Anyone know how difficult it is to smoke/get in weed, at this venue?

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

I know a bunch of Phish heads that just went to a concert there a couple weeks ago... .. maybe you should go to a Phish forum and ask them ...

nah im good. Im sure plenty of people here have been to rock the bells. Im pretty much asking how tight is security

PRODIGAL SUN

To be honest man I went last year and I saw a bunch of ppl smoking marijuana, so it can't be that hard to sneak in. I remember when being checked before entering, they did a quick pat and used that metal detector device. Sadly I was unaware of the pot smoking that would be going on and I was unprepared...but this year is different. HAHA

^ yeh i pretty much agree with that, went last year by Baltimore and they give you a quick pat down nothing more, it was real easy to stash my shit somewhere. ill be doing it again the 19th.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Quote Originally Posted by icedweebz View Post
    nah im good. Im sure plenty of people here have been to rock the bells. Im pretty much asking how tight is security

I think the security depends more on the VENUE ... than the fact that it is a Rock the Bells
    show.. Regardless, there would likely be more drugs at a Phish show...

... ... i pretty much knew exactly what you were asking.