Thread: Method & Red, and Ghostface - July 25th, Starland Ballroom

Default Method & Red, and Ghostface - July 25th, Starland Ballroom

Who else is going to this?

I'm getting my tickets tomorrow I think. Should be awesome, the venue is fairly nice and its a good size without being too big. What is the crowd like at this type of show, is it fairly mixed? I mean, me and my boys are going either way theres no way I'd pass this up, I was just curious as to whether or not we'd be the only oddball whiteboys in the house, haha

i live a couple towns over in westfield, im probably going and i can tell u this being a wu tang show it will be packed with white ppl

yeah thats what it was like the first time I saw them, and the first time I saw method by himself too. I'm from Union actually, so I'm right next door to you...

word thats ill. im hoping raekwon will show for this also. the gza show i went to at irvings plaza nyc, killa priest, cappadonna, rza and raekwon all preformed. im already going to rock the bells so thats gonna be 2 raw shows in 1 week

Maybe a lot of the generals and bees will be there since its fairly local. I can only hope. I saw the full Wu at Rock The Bells 07, but I was mad far away. A good show nonetheless, but I'd love to be closer. I wanted to go to the one in Starland Ballroom back in December, but I was in Atlantic City at the time :-\ It was a bad night too, so I'm pissed that I missed it, haha...

i'm gonna be there, my first Wu show. Ghost is my favorite general, so i'm hyped about this.

what are the odds of other generals and killa bees showing up?

Quote Originally Posted by specialguy54 View Post
    i'm gonna be there, my first Wu show. Ghost is my favorite general, so i'm hyped about this.

what are the odds of other generals and killa bees showing up?
    I like Ghost a lot too. It's not sold out yet is it? My friends have been slacking on getting the tickets. I hope the odds are high....

Oh yeah, I'm cool with the guy who works the night shift at the Springfield 7-11 on Rt. 22, and he says that Redman comes in there at least once a week to buy a Dutch, since he lives right in Springfield. Just a little tidbit for anyone whos in the area. I've actually seen two other celebs there. Claudio Reyna who plays soccer for the Redbulls goes in there, he drives some fancy ass Yellow car. I also saw Donnell Rawlings in there too, hes the guy who plays Ashy Larry on Chapelle's Show, haha. I don't know why, but a lot of famous/semi-famous people tend to drop in there...

thats ill. that 7-11 is mad close to me. i havent bought tickets for that show either, not sure if im going yet

Yeah, he said he hasnt been in for a while cause hes on tour (which I'm assuming is the one hes on now with Meth) and that hes gonna try to get him an autographed CD

anyone end up going to this? i was there.

yea i was there. great show