Thread: Doggie Diamonds Interviews Heaven Razah FKA Hell Razah

The Truth

Default Doggie Diamonds Interviews Heaven Razah FKA Hell Razah

Doggie Diamonds Intro...

I didn't know Heaven Razah that long, so I'm not gonna act like me and him have some long history. But the first time I reached out to him and spoke to him on the phone, we ended up having a 4 hr conversation. From that one conversation, it felt like I've known him my whole life. We were 2 brothers in the same struggle attacking the beast from 2 different sides of the spectrum. I was in shock to meet someone who I had so much in common with and wasn't a part of my "team". I guess the point I'm trying to make is...Our communication let us know we had so much in common, our lack of communication could of had our guns drawn at one another on a late night at a corner store in Brooklyn. Communication is the key to understanding one other...Peace!

Re-Introduce Your Self To The People

FIRST OF ALL I GO BY THE NAME HELL-RAZAH A FORMER MEMBER OF THE WU TANG AFFAILATED GROUP SUNZ OF MAN ALSO, BLACK MARKET MILITIA, AND NOW T.H.U.G. ANGELZ

Why Did You Make The Transition From Hell To Heaven Razah?

TRUTHFULLY YOU GOTTA GO THROUGH HELL TO UNDERSTAND THE HEAVEN IN LIFE PERIOD. BUT HELL RAZAH WAS A MORE YOUNGER SIDE TO ME IN THE GAME AND HEAVEN RAZAH IS THE MATURE SIDE OF RAZAH AFTER UNDERSTANDING THE BUSINESS AND POLITICS.. SO ITS REALLY JUST A TRANSFORMATION AND A REBIRTH FOR THE NEW AGE OF HIP HOP THATS LISTENING TODAY..

http://forbezdvd.com/blog/2009/07/08...ka-hell-razah/

got mad joints droppin this year hell yeah

Veteran Member

Thanks for this. I can't wait for that Heaven Razah LP, Razah really delivered in 2007 with Renaissance Child and Razah's Ladder.

The Truth

yea razah is dope

one of the most unique voices in hip hop

100% - - HEAVEN RAZAH LP COMIN// so the new THUG ANGELZ album prod. by Ayatollah is called 'WINGZ UP' that shits gonna be another classic

Fuck this bitch shitting on wu, priest and sunz of man plus his albums are boring as fuck

OL'DIRTY BASTARD (R.I.P.)

Nice. Heaven Razah is such a corny name - he should've stayed by Hell Razah.

Quote Originally Posted by dafran View Post
    Fuck this bitch shitting on wu, priest and sunz of man plus his albums are boring as fuck
    What interview are you reading? He never shitted on Wu in any of this.

Definitely looking for everything Razah drops.

P.E.A.C.E.
    -Noble Scity-

Veteran Member

no 4th Disciple album, i knew he wasnt going to drop that. bullshit, i dont care about the Heaven Razah album too much
    poppa large, big shot on the east coast..