Thread: Codex Alimentarius and the famine to follow

Default Codex Alimentarius and the famine to follow

'Food Code'---it's a commision created by WHO (World Health Organization) in 1963. Supposedly vital nutrients will be made illegal by the end of this years and genetically modified food will be all that's available in an effort to create a famine that will drastically reduce the world's population. I first heard about this about 2 years ago and was surprised to not see it discussed here.

http://www.natural-health-informatio...mentarius.html

Thoughts?

Comments?

^^

But seriously, I'm not surpised by this. Angry, yes. It's another tool that Uncle Sam and his cronies are using to fatten the world up for The New World Order to finally cover the world. People have to look over their shoulders in fear, all the while thinking that the Government is anything but the one that's lurking behind them in the shadows.

My whole thing is, what are people going to do about it? The ones that actually know, I want to know if the neccessary steps are going to be taken in order to A. Protect themselves and B. Fight back when the time comes.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

^^^i don't know how you would fight this...if you go to the official site for Codex more and more 3rd and 4th world countries are joining it...also you've got the heads of PepsiCo and General Mills as part of the Bilderberg group...I hope that what's being outlined here isn't true, but just search for Codex Alimentarius on Google or Youtube or whatever and you'll see some very interesting and distressing things.

MECCA NOW WHY ....ACTUAL SOLAR Grant "God" Projects 10027

Pandemic..... lets build further ..... I have heard about the FRANKEN foods coming soon

Almost forgot, is MONSANTO is down with this???

^^^that i do not know...i wouldn't be surprised if they were, as they are guilty of implementing biotechnology on products without labelling them as such, and they're glyphosphate pesticides don't even work the way they're supposed to...did you know some of Obama's advisors are linked to monsanto?

http://www.organicconsumers.org/monlink.cfm

attacking a populace through their stomachs is more potent than attacking their wallets or their minds, and more devastating of course.

Found a very important piece to this puzzle ...... jump on over to SCRIBD and download this book and by the way its free!!..... by William Engdahl called ......
    Seeds of Destruction