Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: INS vs J Budden (Official Thread)

so a washed up former rap star gets dissed by a more recently washed up rapper who only had 1 hit, and then that guy gets dissed by an obscure associate of the old former rap star who actually only had 1 good verse in his rap career?

but supposedly all these guys still make rap music?

is that right?

more akbar

budden's a fucking liar, what a piece of shit

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huggahu Akbar View Post
    so a washed up former rap star gets dissed by a more recently washed up rapper who only had 1 hit, and then that guy gets dissed by an obscure associate of the old former rap star who actually only had 1 good verse in his rap career?

but supposedly all these guys still make rap music?

is that right?
    ok....

you're hilarious overall but....take it easy, it's a Wu forum

*steps into thread*

hole-E shit its G! what up mang

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
    ok....

you're hilarious overall but....take it easy, it's a Wu forum
    no, that was funny, the dude used everything Joe in INS were taking about haha
    bring back begongo!!

man. this whole thing shows how pathetic wutang is.

why in gods hell did ins respond like 5 months later?
    i seriously think it takes wu members 5 months to make a song.
    a song, like all their songs post the W, that has 0 creative process involved.

Gwan wit yo boots....

oooooh big tings gwan gwan sunday

Could someone link me to the missinfo thing here or via PM? Preferably via PM as I'm more likely to see it that way.

Again, why the fuck is Budden even TALKING about getting physical in this beef.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor LES View Post
    Joe appologized. Saying the words "Im sorry" is the biggest sign of weakness and submission you could ever show.
    The funny thing is though, I've never met a real man that was afraid of apologizing, unless my memory is bullshitting me. The ones I do remember meeting who felt the same as you, have all been shithead punks who've thought they were waaaayyyy harder than they actually were.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAoLiN LoRD View Post
    Read this clowns posts - BIG SKITZO.G.:

What is there to respect, seriously, through hip hops history, Wu-Tang is one of the biggest jokes of all.
    It is crazy that they have a cult following like they do. There music sucks as a whole, they are the Gratefull Dead (horrible folk/rock band), of the rap world.
    They disrespect other cats through the years but its no big deal.
    Ghostface started the 50 beef, and the Mase beef.
    Ole dead dirty bastard dissed Puff at the fucking grammys!!!
    Meth dissed Joey on Def Jam, while Joey dissed Jay Z, and shouted out meth on Talk to Em!!!
    They get respect they dont deserve.
    Meth has had a good career, and Raekwon bitch ass is still dope, but the rest of them are jokes.
    Ghostface made a career out of doo doo non sensical ryhming.

this clown has gotta be one of yous.
    this dude is a idiot of the highest order if he truly believes this. wu get respect they dont deserve and there all jokes apart from rae and meth, is he for real, so rza is joke is he LOL, Liquid Sword over anything any of his group have done, hes a fool, if meth wanted to hed smash budden and all of his group.

aka, IRONROBE, WhiteFang

I should have video footage from onstage when INS said it, and the crowds reaction cheering him on in a day or so. I'm going to post it all over the web in response to joe's vlog as proof nobody left and much of the crowd cheered INS on, and the joe is dellusional. I'll let the web decide how little truth there was in his vlog. I'm waiting on my man to get things straightened out with verizon and his email since he can't send it from his phone right now.
    I was hoping by now somebody had footage they posted, but havent seen anything yet
    "Knowing ignorance is strength."
    "Ignoring knowledge is ignorance"
    Tao Te Ching, by Lao Tsu

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by "G" (the Promoter) View Post
    I should have video footage from onstage when INS said it, and the crowds reaction cheering him on in a day or so. I'm going to post it all over the web in response to joe's vlog as proof nobody left and much of the crowd cheered INS on, and the joe is dellusional. I'll let the web decide how little truth there was in his vlog. I'm waiting on my man to get things straightened out with verizon and his email since he can't send it from his phone right now.
    I was hoping by now somebody had footage they posted, but havent seen anything yet
    yes hahahaa

Ahh, we need that to happen. It bothers me though, not one of Joe's fans seems to care a bit that he's a phony.

Yes, def wanna see the vid