Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Did Anynone Catch This???

lol this videos ridiculous..yeh samuel l jackson had sex with george lucas to be in star wars..dude has no sources at all..is rubbish lol..

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

for those who been following

check out the new busta rhymes video

check out his hat - closely - and the deaths mentioned

lol - this one is funny

Man.. watched that "the industry" on youtube last night. pretty fucking disturbing...
    Especially the parts of eminem, dre and that kanye song, PURE EVIL right there.

Yeah, that new busta track is foul as well. Look at their faces, their energy. The deaths mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowthrone View Post
    Man.. watched that "the industry" on youtube last night. pretty fucking disturbing...
    Especially the parts of eminem, dre and that kanye song, PURE EVIL right there.

Yeah, that new busta track is foul as well. Look at their faces, their energy. The deaths mentioned.
    did you check out his hat ?

I saw the (upside down) star yeah, did i miss something?

also check out the pin on the other side

Yeah I noticed that too but didn't recognise the symbol. What is it?

it looks like skull and bones

Are you serious? The video make tried dissecting a scene from "The Mighty Boosh" at 2:58? Really? You guys know that's a british comedy show, right?

My only real problem with all this is you can over-analyze anything and make it into nothing. Even that shit with the Bible Code. It's proven (actual fact) that you can find patterns and codes in any book with substantial enough pages and words.

You all know just as well as I do that half the shit rappers say is just shit that rhymes. Even Ghostface admits to doing this on Supreme Clientele. You people need to take a step back from trying to discover a conspiracy and enjoy life for what it is.

Do you think a giant, worldwide conspiracy would allow people it employs to jeopardize their operation? It's like the equivalent to the bad guy explaining all his evil plans to Bond, right before he finds that fatal flaw and wins.

And even if there is a giant plot. What would you rather do, live in fear or enjoy every fleeting moment you have on this Earth? Or, I guess some of you guys believe you'll turn into some kind of weird energy and enlighten the whole planet or something. Good luck with that.

its obvious that you didn't watch the videos

why would they all of a sudden let people know what they have done and what they are doing ?

the answers are in the movie Metropolis - lol

The ABBOTT

i half think the annunaki dont want to annihlate us anymore. i think thier plan was to turn us into robots that they could control with thier minds but instead we are just dying. and if this continues they wont be able to play in our world anymore like they have. our souls are thrashing about inside these bodies. but they fear if they destroy the original records they will be annihlated. they fear us ultimately. but anyway im ranting. one thing is for sure the music industry is satanic.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

Glad to see some of you have checked out The Industry. It's definitely worth going all the way through the series if you get the time to do so.

A lot of good stuff in this thread. Good look on that Busta video. At about 1:35 they definitely zoom in on the pin for a sec to let you see the Skull and Bones. I can't help but be on the lookout for little stuff like that, the baphomet, etc all the time now. It's amazing how often you'll pick up on something.

I also found it interesting at 4:47 where he looked the the sky and said he was blessed. When people make a praying gesture their hands are typically touching or clasped together. Look how Busta makes his. Then look at his eyes.

I think when a lot of these people get into the game they have no idea how it works. Some are fine doing what they have to do to keep getting paid, some lose their minds, some end up dead. Nothing in the entertainment world happens by accident. There's always some sort of price to get to the top.
    Last edited by Brick Thunderbird; 07-22-2009 at 08:11 AM.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

I'm over here watching that Busta shit again. I had to send Pimp a link to that with the stuff that was was mentioned in this thread. I don't know how old that video is, but I don't recall him using it yet. The things they do are so obvious when you're looking for them.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah