Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Video clip of INS dissing Joe Budden @ Rock the Bells 7/12/09

Cilvaring's Father deezGlazedTonsils1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by "G" (the Promoter) View Post
    if you have love for INS and Wu, let the truth be known and blast the clip all over the web and post it to every hip hop forum. I sent it out to a bunch of sites, but I have some biz I need to handle today and wont get back in till late
    its done. i'm copying link now. a lot of budden dickryderz are gonna be butt hurt

^^
    good idea
    "Borough hopping, copping bricks, bags, burners and kicks City slickers, circling the strip, working them tricks"
    -Rebel INS the GREAT!!!

Banned

joes scared as fuck!!!

pretty easy to tell!!! hes trynna convince his webcam he was gonna beat decks ass!!! his webcam shaking its head like "this nigga..."!!!

deck said fuck buddens and everyone cheered!!!

ya done!!! wus fanbase would be down with your group if you never opened your mouth dumb fuck!!!!

FRESH FISH

joe budden twitter :
    "i think i've blocked more people than i follow... maybe i AM an asshole ..about 14 hours ago from web
    <LI class="hentry status u-mousebudden" id=status_2641248999 done14="20" done12="20" done10="20" done6="20">
    Thx 4 the advice on shit y'all, literallyabout 15 hours ago from web <LI class="hentry status u-mousebudden" id=status_2641036739 done14="21" done12="21" done10="21" done6="21">
    Constipated.... (might not wanna hear it, but its honest........ sorry)about 15 hours ago from web "

lol budden's jus keeps digging himself a deeper grave. he should jus come out and apologise and no one would think less of him than they already do.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

hes dumb and deserves it... im glad deck has stepped up...

I blog atomically
    Become a Fan on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/E2-Pro...45204288872484
    All my videos filmed by me:
    http://bit.ly/9yr4Tp
    http://bit.ly/cd5FdZ
    E2 Productions Owner
    Director, Editor, Filmmaker
    www.Twitter.com/E2PR0DUCTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by "G" (the Promoter) View Post
    if you have love for INS and Wu, let the truth be known and blast the clip all over the web and post it to every hip hop forum. I sent it out to a bunch of sites, but I have some biz I need to handle today and wont get back in till late

we got you g

edit : its already on the allhiphop rumor section, i hope it will be on the news

Its up on AHH, Nahright, Rapradar, and Missinfo.tv

I got goose pimples watching the one on hiphopstan when the crowd is rapping along with deck. sick as fuck

deck saying he wouldnt be shit without the clan, thats some shit

sick vid
    "Read the sign hip-hoppers"

FRESH FISH

http://www.missinfo.tv/index.php/foo...cks-statement/

Here is footage from the Washington, D.C. stop of the Rock the Bells tour, when Inspectah Deck addresses the crowd and says that he’s got love for the rest of Slaughterhouse but “F— Joe Budden.”
    Inspectah Deck called me after watching Joe’s recent BlogTV comments about the above incident, because he wanted to refute certain points:
    1) Deck says: “No one was yelling for Slaughterhouse when I got on. I got on halfway through Raekwon’s set.
    2) Deck says: “After I said what I said onstage, I was never hid from nobody. I did Rae’s set. Then I jumped into the crowd and signed autographs. Then I hung out backstage. I was there for Busta’s sets. I was there for other sets. I was there until they started taking down the stage.
    3) Deck says: “I didn’t come to the show to perform. I came to the show to talk to Joe.“*
    *Obviously, it was this last point that I found unsettling. And Deck and I had a reasonable conversation about how that could be problematic. My concern was that, the best case scenario during a face to face meeting is a calm discussion and resolution. But there are lots of other case scenarios that are more likely…and would be highly counterproductive for all parties. Deck said that he understood that, but didn’t necessarily cosign.
    I hope this dispute gets talked out, maybe not in person, and maybe with a mediator…but definitely offline. (And I expressed that sentiment to both Deck during the call, and Joe afterwards) In some ways, the advent of livestreams and youtubes and cameraphones has created a new species of diss-tracks, minus beats, minus rhyme, but plus visual plus spontanaeity. And the results are far less forgiving and permanent.
    On a related note: I would imagine that the Rock The Bells tour operators are making moves to prevent any more disputes from happening on or near their stage, yes?

Cilvaring's Father deezGlazedTonsils1981's Avatar

the video is up at Boxden. theres a ton of joe budden dickryderz on that site its hilarious

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PowerHouseKickout View Post
    Fes Taylors blog on myspace

"Just came back from the rock the bells tour in md this hip hop shit is a joke word the big homie got on stage and called joe buttons out this dude was no were to be found had the croud on some fuck joe budden shit then this dude goes on a blog and says he was looking for us we was on the stage how did u miss us I had on some bright orange shit t bird had on lime green mr chernak and deck had on white we was bright as shit some one buy ya boy joey some glasses lol next show well be the ones with the fuck joe budden t shirts see if we hard to find then we stayed the whole night hoping to see dude then he fronts like he looking for us he was gone coward that's some real lame shit he coped out to rae and busta fuck it next rock the bells jones beach be there to see history word
    Lol, deck was on the main stage wearing bright clothes and screaming fuck Joe Budden and Joe's like "yo I looked everywhere and couldn't find him", rofl!

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Joe Buddens losses again?
    "Rap has gradually degenerated from an art form into a ring tone"

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

dope vid man thanks for posting.

and erbody keep spreading this shit.

that lying ass piece of shit needs to get exposed.
    We do it for the people.