Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

37 48.05%
  • no

40 51.95%
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Unreleased Wu Package

WORD... CILVA INSTEAD OF SPENDING 3 GZ ON UNRELEASED SONGS... WHY NOT SPEND IT ON A PROJECT... YOU BEEN ON THE LOW FOR MINUTE... WASSSSSSSSSUP?!

IF YOU WANNA JUST HIT HOMIE OFF WITH 3 GZ...
    PASS ME LIKE 3 G'S WORTH OF BEATS AND I'LL SEND YOU A WHOLE BUNCH OF UNRELEASED RARE PHACE MATERIAL LOL
    WORD UP FAM....SHIT IF YOU WANT ... JUST SEND ME 3 Gz! lol IM WIT IT CUZZ..
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif

you know what's crazy i think i got those killah preist songs... i just found a whole bunch of his unreleased shit!

im more interested in the instrumentals and tekitha songs! who is the the one?

does anyone have that shaolin finger jab instrumental? i need that for this mixtape im doing... b.t.w. cilva i jacked a couple beats for a mixtape im working on .. i'll send it to you when it's finished to get your feedback!
    Last edited by P-Noid Brown; 02-08-2010 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    nobody got those killah priest songs.. not priest, not 4th, not geffen...
    that's crazy
    well i for one am down for cilva dropping 3 gs on those tracks
    i know for fuckin sure i dont have 3 gs to drop on that lmao, im sure cilva does

Quote Originally Posted by RuStY_WU-Chain View Post
    Cilvaringz Charges 1000$ for his unreleased shit.
    If its true - probably I will pay for that! No bullshit. I dont give a fuck about 1000$
    I'm just fucking tired of asking Cilva for some stuff...

Any additional info about it ? What its gonna be (albums, tracks, instrumentals) ?

Cilva, clear this please!
    Nobody fucks with The Realest fan of Wu, R-G-to the U, two thousand and two !

only thing im interested in there is killah priest-day of the prophets

Veteran Member

Alot of "diehards" here talking about how bad they want to hear these tracks. Apparently not bad enough since I'm the ONLY ONE to order this Wu-Package when it was for sale. When the deadline was up, Wuki was kind enough to refund my money. Everyone was quick to call this guy a thief, do thieves return money they supposedly stole?

Props to Cilvaringz for possibly getting these tracks and hopefully making them available to the real diehards. I need those Killah Priest and Sunz of Man songs. I've been looking for those tracks ever since those two bootlegs for sale from Wu-International all those years ago. I swear those snippets gave me the chills.
    Ghostface on 50 Cent:
    "Yo, this ape needs to stop injecting himself with them stroiods. He's acting up, he better chill out before New York puts his ass on the bench."
    Ghostface on Eminem:
    "That pilgrim needs to back off. He ain't got no street cred, thats my word."

my main question is.... why sale? why not just release it?
    why should wuki get paid and not the artists? that's not right..
    this is one big fiasco.... why not just make the tracks available to the public?

Veteran Member

This reminds me of what been happening with 2pac fans for years. It's been a handful of people with crazy connects that has had pretty much every unreleased and OG version of Pac songs. They've charged astronomical prices for tracks (alot of them purposely degraded in quality) and an exclusive circle of Pac stans have been buying them. And when one of them leaks the songs, everybody that paid hundreds for them get pissed. And it's been war between the bootleggers/buyers and the non payers that just wanna hear the music. Last I heard i think somebody got the feds and Afeni Shakur's people on the main bootlegger named Dante. Most the Pac og tracks you can find on the net trace back to this dude, so he did alot for Pac fans even though i aint feelin the idea of sellin music that dont belong to you for hundreds of dollars. And it's still unheard Pac songs that we know them cats got, but they wont release to the rest of the fans cuz they wanna feel special like "i know something u dont know". That's so gay. Cats will leak crappy quality phone clips of the songs but not the real deal...

Pac hated bootleggers and I'm sure he would just want his fans to hear the music if he wasnt the one eating off it. Dont know what the Wu feelings would be toward this, but i aint knocking a nigga's hustle. I also wouldnt hesitate to take them tracks u selling to fans for free it i got the chance either. I'd never pay hundreds of dollars for no music
    Last edited by CYENCE; 02-08-2010 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsouljah36
    Alot of "diehards" here talking about how bad they want to hear these tracks. Apparently not bad enough since I'm the ONLY ONE to order this Wu-Package when it was for sale. When the deadline was up, Wuki was kind enough to refund my money. Everyone was quick to call this guy a thief, do thieves return money they supposedly stole?

Props to Cilvaringz for possibly getting these tracks and hopefully making them available to the real diehards. I need those Killah Priest and Sunz of Man songs. I've been looking for those tracks ever since those two bootlegs for sale from Wu-International all those years ago. I swear those snippets gave me the chills.
    I feel for you bro....the way this unfolded here is a shame. the way these people reacted to such a precious offering boggles the mind. all these comments...imean really, where do these people get off thinking they have some sort of authority in what dj wuki does with his property. this whole scenario would have turned out completely differently if these people didnt have such important ego's they feel like thier making a difference in what happens....well...imean you guys sure did make a difference and we salute you.... people like jammin, thanks for ruining this great opportunity for the rest of us and now this music stays in the vault. propz son- you made our millenium

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

if he got it for free, i'd say cool, share it with everybody... but this dude went as far as to let me into his email account to show me the money transfers to the people who had the songs, just to prove he really paid all this money for the music.. i think it's fair enough for him to then charge money for people want it.. and i think it's smart dude wanted a 100 orders in first before releasing.. that's to stop what the Pac stans went through with the leak..

to me, these unreleased gems are like art. Heavy mental is one of my favorite wu affiliate albums, if not the most favorite. So to me it's like buying art, good value art.

Aint nobody gonna tell me I have to share my collection after having paid 3 gz for it.. that's like you asking me to give you a low price for my Bridget Riley or Damien Hirst cause I only paid 700 bucks for them... sheeeeeeet, look at what them shits is worth now!

Im collecting Wu cassette tapes just because this shit is already valuable! Feel me??

And who said I charge 1000 dollars for my unreleased shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post

And who said I charge 1000 dollars for my unreleased shit?

Rusty WU Chain

He was going to copy and sell someone else's IP without their permission or knowledge. Pretty sure that's illegal.
    Music labeler.
    last.fm

s.a.m. the 5th disciple WuZapatista's Avatar

im with cilva and rusty chains on this. like you said cilva if im a fan of an artist paintings and i come across a chance to add to my collection of this artist work ima do it. thats why i too in the begining and shit even now am ready and willing to pay the 100.00 that wuki wants for these tracks and ima be one of those that doesnt post it up , fuck any haters and putos cabrones! what up wuki hit me up if you should decide to put the package back up for sale. peace

S.A.M. the 5th Disciple

"style goes back to the days of Bob Backlund"

Look, I have some money available. I am serious about going in with some of yall. hit me if your serious

If I ever will get my hands on this shit - the whole internet and wutangcorp at first will receive those tracks just for nothing, just for free! For the love of music! And fuck bullshit like
    Quote Originally Posted by WuZapatista View Post
    ima be one of those that doesnt post it up , fuck any haters and putos cabrones!
    Greedy bitch...
    Nobody fucks with The Realest fan of Wu, R-G-to the U, two thousand and two !