5. One's 4 Da Moeny
    6. Here I Am - featuring Down Low Recka
    7. Move It Over Here - featuring Pop Da Brown Hornet
    8. Buckwylyn
    9. You The Man - featuring Down Low Recka
    10. Napsack
    11. The Rugged Ones - featuring June Luva, Prophet and Quasi
    12. Little Pascals
    13. 4 The Headpiece(intelude) - featuring Rubberbands, K-Tez and Down Low Recka
    14. Party Is Going On
    15. Shouts The Outs

I thought this album was a decent effort by such a young individual. One's 4 da money and On and On are two classic bangas IMO. I give the album a 6.5/10
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Rubberbandz is also known as Progidal Son from SUNZ OF MANSION

this album is a solid 8/10 for me. probably the most old school sounding wu-tang release, with "whoaa!" choruses and shit. sick verses from GP and shyheim. only problem is his voice gets tiresome. i think shyheim was at the top of his game here and at some songs on Lost Generation (Dear God). some say Kay the down low recka ghostwrote for him; i doubt that.

solid production from RNS

8/10

PRODIGAL SUN

cool album considering hiz age , 7/10

i love this record i heard his other shit but this...this was hot. his voice does get old.

-

On And On, Pass It Off, One's 4 Da Money are my favorite songs on this album. He really impressed me with his lyrics to be so young as he was. Is his latest album The Greatest Story Never Told any good?

A NEW PRINCESS IS BORN BLACKNEFERTITI07's Avatar

Thumbs up

THIS CD WAS AND IS OFF DA HOOK!!! I GIVE IT A 10!! HANDS DOWN. SHY IS MY ALL-TIME FAV!!! ALL THE CDS HE MADE ARE TRUE CLASSICS!!!
    Last edited by BLACKNEFERTITI07; 05-28-2006 at 08:31 PM.

A NEW PRINCESS IS BORN BLACKNEFERTITI07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    On And On, Pass It Off, One's 4 Da Money are my favorite songs on this album. He really impressed me with his lyrics to be so young as he was. Is his latest album The Greatest Story Never Told any good?
    A FRIEND OF MINE TOLD ME THAT IT WAS COOL. SO I'M GONNA GO COP IT MYSELF.

How old is he when he did this?? He sounds young as hell!! Damn good though I'll give it that. 8/10 IMO

he was 14 i think
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

This album was straight solid, didn't sound like a wu album, but it was still dope.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

I Loved This Album..i Remember Hearin On & On On All The Mix Shows Way Before It Came Out....the B Side To The Single Was Dope As Well As The Album...pure Heat....napsack Was My Shit!! The Primo Remix To On And On Is Dope Too

Yea Shyheim tore it up with this album. I could see how people think his voice gets old but with such talent for a young muthafucka I could listen for days and still be amazed.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Some nice shit right here.

1. Here Come The Hits
    This is a great opening track, Shyheim brings it hard for his age, this is VERY rare for kids to be spitting grown man shit, beat is rugged and he flows on this with no problem, it has a nice vibe to it. 5/5

2. On and On
    This is a Shaolin classic right here, Some real shit right here. Shyheim held it down on this one. He spit this second verse when he was on stage with Biggie and Pac the crowd was going wild. Mad Props. 5/5

3. Pass it Off
    A nice posse cut right here. GP Wu guest stars on this rugged track. This track got mad energy right here, they all come sharp on here, Shyheim held his own with all these old heads on the track, pretty solid. 4/5

4. Never Say Never (Interlude)

5. One's For The Money
    Another classic right here by Shyheim. He straight up rip this one right here, pure hip-hop right here, he even reps Wu in this joint. Good ol' days. Hook is on point. You can't fron't on this one right here. 5/5

6. Here I Am
    This joint is cool, Shyheim does his job on the mic, but there are so amny other good tracks on here that you might end up skipping this one right here. 3.5/5

7. Move It Over Here
    I like the speech by Pop at the beginning and Shyheim goes in on here Pop giving advice and shit on here, this is a cool track right here, it doesn't stand out like the others but it's good for what it is. 3.5/5

8. Buckwylyn
    An uptempo track right here, Shyheim spitting that real hood shit right here, this track is crazy if you really listening to it, Young kids just blasting off at each other like that, that's that rugged shit. 4/5

9. You The Man
    This is another skippable track right here, it's cool but it's too many good tracks on here compared to this one, K the Down Low Recka has a guest spot on here which might make you want to stay tuned. 3.5/5

10. Napsack
    This is another rugged track right here, Shyheim keeps the album going with this one, nice flow on here and he just stays going in. Beat sounds like some rugged shit, a solid one right here. 4/5

11. The Rugged Onez
    Another posse cut, I think this is GP Wu again on here, but whatever the case they all come nice on this rugged beat, the song has a nice flow to it, another banger for sure. 4/5

12. Little Rascals
    A short track right here Shyheim still brings the heat on this one so it's still pretty solid, nothing else to say. 4/5

13. Headpiece (Interlude)

14. Party's Goin' On
    A dope track right here, this has some nice flavor to it, Shyheim brings it hard, beat is raw and rugged, nothing else to say. 4.5/5

15. Shouts To The Outs (Outro)

Beats - 4/5
    Lyrics - 4/5
    Overall - 4/5

This is a definite Wu-Banger or should I just say Shaolin because it don't sounds like a Wu-type album at all. Shyheim brings that raw shit on here with the lyrics, beats are rugged as hell, this is a great debut album right here no doubt, Straight Banger. ****Overall 4/5**** Certified Wu-Banger

Last edited by Hollow Dartz; 03-02-2013 at 01:25 AM.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

First Killah Bee to emerge from the hive
    Cannot believe it has been thirty years..