• Average

0 0%
  • Mediocre

0 0%
  • Wack

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wu-Syndicate - Wu-Syndicate

this is the BEST wu affiliate album after killarmy .. this is a classic LP.. myalansky was my fave man.. he had that young raekwon killa flow.. some bangin ass tracks on this album man.. i got fond ,fond memories from back in the day when i listen to this album..

but for reals.. myalansky's dead..?? .. thats a damn shame.. he was nasty on the mic.. well if he is god rest his soul.. and if he aint ...niggaz like you need they ass stomped fo' spreading rumours like that...dis honourable don..!!! cause i been waiting for another wu syndicate lp since '99

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaBlakk View Post
    this is the BEST wu affiliate album after killarmy .. this is a classic LP.. myalansky was my fave man.. he had that young raekwon killa flow.. some bangin ass tracks on this album man.. i got fond ,fond memories from back in the day when i listen to this album..

but for reals.. myalansky's dead..?? .. thats a damn shame.. he was nasty on the mic.. well if he is god rest his soul.. and if he aint ...niggaz like you need they ass stomped fo' spreading rumours like that...dis honourable don..!!! cause i been waiting for another wu syndicate lp since '99
    I can't believe I slept on this for like 9 fuckin' years. I remember seeing ads for this in magazines and seein' it at music stores and shit but Wu-Tang was releasing so much affiliated albums at the time I just never checked it out.

I finally got this shit last night and I can't believe I've slepted on it for so long cuz it's a classic. Reminds me of old school Mobb Deep mixed with some Wu flavor. Classic. The kind of shit that missing from the game right now. Everything sounds the same, generic, rehashed, overproduced garbage. This is my kind of hiphop. It's nice when I find gems like this cuz then I remember why I love rap so much eventhough I don't fuck with anything new that drops. These gems are all that matters.

I heard Where Was Heaven back in the day from The Swarm. Never realized it was by these guys or just never cared enough to get the full length but it'll be getting alot of spins now to make up for lost time. Everyone check this out. You won't be dissapointed.
    "There’s not too many jewels being dropped these days. Everyone wants to shake their ass. I call the club the devil’s box. Hip-hop is at an all-time low. It’s sad. It’s going nowhere but down. We’re living out the last days, the last two pages of the bible." - Ghostface Killah (REAL TALK)

WU-TANG, HIPHOP'S LAST HOPE!?!?!?

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaBlakk View Post

He's not dead.

And there has actually been plans for another Syndicate-album. If it really happens is another story. But Napoleon dropped an album recently, "Kingpin wit da Inkpen"
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

"Ask Son" is one of the best songs I ever heard. This beat is fucking out of this world

Fresh 2 Deff

i fuckin looove this shit, CLASSIC shit yo !
    no skippin tracks, one dope track after the other .. and weary eyes that shit is TIGHT ! this album got personal value, but no need to dig deeper into that

its pretty dope

this the reason i go the album and instru album from the shit off chronicles

10-wu-syndicate-lutunza-rfl.mp3 - 5.82MB
    say you got hoes, you pry got hoes in yo socks

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH Mel Gibstein's Avatar

Great album, I actually got to meet those dude's once. Good people.

Original Nastukao Bucellito 136's Avatar

this album is fuckin dope i love it
    the prod is superior i think
    peace

PRODIGAL SUN

great album...very slept on. Love that intro track

penalty boxed user Maccabee Ridah's Avatar

^^ co-sign....

Really sick album! Production was great! My fav joint was Bust A Slug! That track is really ill!

Gonna listen to the whole album now as u remembered me and after that gonna drop my complete thoughts on this album!

Peace.............
    -suuuuuuuuuu///

PRODIGAL SUN

yea should do a track for track rating...it deserves that atleast

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

damn, i need to check it out. u never hear of this shit

penalty boxed user Maccabee Ridah's Avatar

Damn, this album is absolute classic! Both production & lyrics r great! Almost every fuckin track is pure classic, but my fav 2 r Hit & Bust a Slug!!! Anyway, album is fire!!!!!!!!

Voted Classic!

The Angel of MUSIC OddioPellMell's Avatar

simple put i love this CD weary eyes is my joint fue shur
    www.myspace.com/oddiopm

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifXPx1MCafY/[YOUTUBE]