Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New lil brother album = that heat.oh shit classic man classic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FRESH FISH

Default Re: New lil brother album = that heat.oh shit classic man classic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's dope plain and simple Big Pooh is n mc's mc Phonte not that bad either and 9th wonder is a stright up producing god.

Veteran Member

Default Re: New lil brother album = that heat.oh shit classic man classic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pussy-with-teeth
    lol ghostface = goat

i was jokin
    now thats stupid what he said

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

Default Re: New lil brother album = that heat.oh shit classic man classic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the album is nice

separatin game from truth

After more listens, this album is certified insane!! Bangin' your head against the wall type stuff, like how come more hip-hop isn't like this?!!.... The emcees are nice, solid flow, dope content, refreshing, original. And the production is... pffft, why bother describing it?! - samples are so fresh so clean, and the drums... aw man, the drums. Perfection!!
    Free from the mold, breaking the distance/
    A cause to face fears fraught with aching persistence...

-Arcane

http://arcanum.dmusic.com

At first i thought it was just ok but the more i listen the more i like it. Hiding place is my joint.

all the songs rock definatly..."i love hip hop just not the niggas in it" lol i only had to skip 1 song hiding place cause it was too slow for me....
    the corp is old

FRESH FISH

oh def. the album is fuckin ill but unfortunately i cant listen to it back to back 10 times in a row ive tried it on the train to an from school already..

you have to take the album at face value.. not only is it musically close to perfect but its controbersial too.. look at how they pull off their best r. kelly and ron isley impressions... bitchhh you was cheatin... skeet skeetinn...

good shit

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

hmmmm. I'll have tp peep it out

yeah ben you will be happy i find it hard now adays to have a cd rock without me hittin the skip button
    the corp is old

"The Wize 1"

PLEASE NAME AN ALBUM THAT CAME OUT THIS YEAR THAT SOUNDS BETTER THEN "The Minstrel Show"...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wzarecta
    It's ok, I can see why it's liked but I dunno, I think I'm tiring of 9th's bigass drums.

"A couple of weeks back it was all about Meretta
    Straight up hood rat always beggin' me for cheddar
    Had to keep her hair did and her manicure was real
    But now I'm fuckin' the corean broad that used to do her nails"

"The Wize 1"

On the real this is a true story i was on my way 2 the hospital 2 c my 1 1/2 year old cousin 4 the last time on SATURDAY, He had brain damage and they were gonna pull the cored on him the next day. So while going 2 the hospital i was listening to "The Minstel Show" and as soon as i got there The song entitled "Sincerely Yours" had just came on and then 4 some reason my ear had caught it rite away. I was listening to the intro of it and what the guy says. The whole night was fucked up 4 me n my fam..it was really emotional in the room. Then the next day my sister told me that they pulled the plug on my cousin at 11 in the morning. Later the nite my sister had recieved a call from another cousin of mine an said DJ(my little cousin) was up and laughing n playing wit everyone. I was not surprised but i was relieved. I felt that song was a sign from up above...

i only read the first post, and I havent heard the album so i cant comment on that.. but ive noticed pussy with teeth names 50% of albums out as classic.

FRESH FISH

Word

Hiding Placem Lovin It, All For You, stays on repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by JROCAVELI
    On the real this is a true story i was on my way 2 the hospital 2 c my 1 1/2 year old cousin 4 the last time on SATURDAY, He had brain damage and they were gonna pull the cored on him the next day. So while going 2 the hospital i was listening to "The Minstel Show" and as soon as i got there The song entitled "Sincerely Yours" had just came on and then 4 some reason my ear had caught it rite away. I was listening to the intro of it and what the guy says. The whole night was fucked up 4 me n my fam..it was really emotional in the room. Then the next day my sister told me that they pulled the plug on my cousin at 11 in the morning. Later the nite my sister had recieved a call from another cousin of mine an said DJ(my little cousin) was up and laughing n playing wit everyone. I was not surprised but i was relieved. I felt that song was a sign from up above...
    that's real deep man

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

"The Wize 1"

Default Re: New lil brother album = that heat.oh shit classic man classic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
    that's real deep man
    yeah man we get signs from the most unusually places. if anyone dont believe in miracles then......