Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Love & Marriage

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
    Marriage is like the Bible and Quran, prophets and messengers....its for weak minded people

if you and your partner are truly joined together you will stay together forever and you need no other intermediaries to make that happen!!!!!
    So true. I guess those other 'marriages' are not really real, just business deals.

ego's gotta be compromised for any sign of love surface

someone gimme a breakdown of the word marriage..
    Last edited by Baby Face Nelson; 10-08-2012 at 07:01 AM.

Mr falcon come thru..

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Plus another thing i don't like about black women is that most of them wanna have kids and they don't think about their job situation and their financial situation. That's the problem now with these black women in the hood that got kids. So many of their dumb asses got kids, don't wanna get a job, living on welfare and raising these kids by themselves because they always pick the worst black men to get involved with.

-

LOL@Beautifulrock. I can't believe Roger Moore had to kiss Grace Jones hahahahahahahahahahaha. Rapper Willie D made me laugh on Baldhead Hoes song when he dissed Grace Jones. He said you remind me of that monkey looking bitch Grace Jones hahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm never getting married and love is a joke with black and white women because they're only marrying men for money LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I thought that was a photoshopped pic of tsa?

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Naw TSA is Darius McCrary who he has a picture of in his avatar from Family Matters tv show LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.