Thread: im new,so here peep this

Default im new,so here peep this

tha bullitproof vest rocka-professional chessboxer / throw a rock at bis dont ask whyclef shotcha / far from my best offa activate seven chakras/ with a thousand petalled lotus blowin up just like an opera /and it wont be over til tha fat lady sings /latley ive been seein alotta crazy things /like so called rap kings modelin maybeline/ while real hip hop philosephers be gettin disst in magazines/ fuck that, we fight for universal laws/ dont call it wac cuz we got no sprite commercial,pause/ and reevaluate ya nature/ tha cause is more than lil green pieces of paper/how tha fuckin whisper song all up in tha street/ while tha pioneers got trouble makin endz meet--------oh shit i gotta bounce ill post again later ,P.E.A.C.E!

Yizo Yizo

Default Re: im new,so here peep this

Thats was pretty cool. Imo i think it got better as it went on

"latley ive been seein alotta crazy things /like so called rap kings modelin maybeline/ while real hip hop philosephers be gettin disst in magazines"

I liked that line cause its so true and you put it together nicely. Couple other lines I liked aswell.

"tha cause is more than lil green pieces of paper/how tha fuckin whisper song all up in tha street"

If that "whisper" was meant at ying yangs latest whispering track. Then that was fucking cool cause I dont get that track at all. Why the fuck is it on the radios.

Keep posting them

peace...
    Bring it ek se!!!

dupreez thanx fr the input.and yea that was the "whisper" song.just one of many,in my humble opinion,just useless songs playing over and over again that mostly only little kids who dont care about the art enjoy.
    buying million of copies while the old school pioneers struggle to stay afloat(or worse)and the greats like the wu,while far from starving im sure ,have to take a back seat to garbage like "back then they didnt wan me" its just $%&%$&#$ crazy.

not bad son it did get better as it went on welcome and keep posting
    I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

- AZ

Superb

probe'n the outskirtz of my brain wave , a wift of this rave, i work my way around the spark thatz spectacular , a mirage ponders me vernacular , a bee bounce'n roun to yo flower i bumble ,breath control deflect'z edible responses humble ,receive meritz fo conduct,the funnel of this hurricane abductz

You Catch Reception Like Archer...
    Two Rabbit Ears...ready To Lick Queers..
    Like A Pabst Smear ...im Up Your Ear ...
    Like A Deer ..caught In My Drunk Eyes..
    Bigger TheN Biggy.. I Got The Supersize..
    Like The Blind Men..dont See The Shine.
    You Got Hits Like The Big Unit...
    Swinging And Cant Be Swung On...
    Your A Pawn...giving Birth In My Barn..
    Like The Sun Giving Shine...to A Dawn...

yo,check RAs' eye in tha sun/everyone be a star/im tha hawk headed god,and i rock like electric guitars/wild like metallica/i hold tha mic like excalibur/as i pull tha sword from tha stone/micaphone Tesla,wattage from tha dome/BZzztBZHZzz(S/fx)/voltage,homicide prone in my chromizones/palefase capone/puff bone after bone just to stay high as hell/props to enosio jonez old school Kartel/supreme clientele/youll neva see tha mack fail/to bust out with a fat rail/A to tha RAB chinky eyed wit a rat tail/metaphysical,mega mystical RAB from tha old school/chewin on a mushroom,sittin on a toadstool/my third eye sees way deep into ya brain/before i die from a disease i'd probly pull a kurt cobain/sittin at a busstop drunk off purple rain/blazed from tha purple haze i remain dr.strange/aidz in radiowaves invade ya mainframes/veins and razorblades seem tha only ways of escapin/this black iron cage of incarceration/its time to get paid fuck tha fame im sick of waitin/thought pollution leads to stagnation/media radiation/at this phase of evolution we guage our reputation /on those with tha rage and imagination/ self distribution revalution, piracy on every station