Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Ignorant mad man Michael Vick back in the NFL again.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by OB4CL2 View Post
    Dante Stallworth gets 30 days for killing a guy while driving drunk
    Michael Vick gets nearly 2 years for dog fighting activities

That's a court problem....we are talkin about whether Vick should play football. and I don't think Donte should be allowed to play either, shit Albert Hainsworth shouldn't be playing after that kick in the head incident.

Banned

the one big difference between stallworth and vick is that stallworth wasn't trying to kill anyone. it's not something he is proud of or set out to do that day. he made a mistake.

mike vick wanted to kill dogs. he enjoyed killing dogs.

Yes, Michael Vick enjoys killing things. He is a killer. Like I said before, various serial killers start out by torturing and killing animals.

Some serial killers start out by making disgusting, usually sexual, comment about dogs.

he should sign with the browns, think about the headlines "convicted dog killer mike Vick will play in the dog pound"

Some team is going to pick him up. I don't think he should be shut out of the NFL. Suspended for some games? Sure, but the guy served his time for his actions so that's that. I believe in redemption and who knows, he might actually take the job more serious than he ever has before in his entire life and actually become a QB.

If he could complete 60% of his passes and run when there wasn't anything there, Vick would be a fucking nightmare to defend. As QB for the Falcons though it always seemed like he was thinking run first, pass second. Add to the fact he'd put ZERO touch on the ball, throwing a five-yard dump off like the dude was 80 yards downfield It really limited him as a player. I'd be interested to see if he could turn it around.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
    Some team is going to pick him up. I don't think he should be shut out of the NFL. Suspended for some games? Sure, but the guy served his time for his actions so that's that. I believe in redemption and who knows, he might actually take the job more serious than he ever has before in his entire life and actually become a QB.

If he could complete 60% of his passes and run when there wasn't anything there, Vick would be a fucking nightmare to defend. As QB for the Falcons though it always seemed like he was thinking run first, pass second. Add to the fact he'd put ZERO touch on the ball, throwing a five-yard dump off like the dude was 80 yards downfield It really limited him as a player. I'd be interested to see if he could turn it around.
    I've always thought his brothert threw a much better looking pass. Too bad he couldn't make it out of College w/o getting in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
    lol, he wouldn't be the fuckin wildcat ya fuckin seachicken fan!

he would play like, wideout, or longsnapper, or maybe kicker. dude's maaaaaaaad versatile, wait and see.

LOL
    I must have skimmed over the posts talking about him playing another position. My bad....I'm not hating on his athletic ability, and he might be more successful at another postion depending on how his accuracy and such looks after some time in jail.

Yeah, his brother is an idiot too.

@ check. You're acting as if being a quality human being is a key to getting into the NFL'
    Rae Carruth anyone? Of course he never played again but dudue is still locked up. Or how bout OJ? Point being, first and foremost its about what happens on the field. Everything else is a distant second.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Well his brother was real talented from what I heard, and he blew his chances at getting into the NFL by being stupid and an idiot.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

lol at 'ignorant madman'

yea I wanna see him play again, he's gotta get back into NFL shape tho if he wants to be productive tho

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Well his brother was real talented from what I heard, and he blew his chances at getting into the NFL by being stupid and an idiot.
    The games I saw him play in he looked not quite as fast as his brother, but still quick and threw a MUCH better looking pass. I think he could have been better in the league than Vick.

i dont respect him as a human being, but i dont think he should be barred from playing in the NFL. the punishment doesnt fit the crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecknowledgist View Post
    i dont respect him as a human being
    my thoughts exactly.

but that goes for 85% of humans.

i really want to see what he can do, more out of morbid curiosity than anything. and if it's for the skins, than so be it. i'll root for him as much as i root for jason campbell if he's starting regular season. which is only to a point. win or gtfo