Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Ignorant mad man Michael Vick back in the NFL again.

I'm not sayin what he did was right ,but I think he should be given another chance .

I hear the redskins, or patriots might sign him

everyone keeps telling me the Vikings should sign him, but I don't want him on the vikings, he can run but he is not a good throwing QB imo

He's not going to play at all if he goes to the Patriots.

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

im so sick of this shit man. now im fond of animals but thats just it..its a fucking dog, people have done alot worse in sports. vick has only been doing somthing hes been doing since he was a child which is fighting pitbulls. VA is known for that shit, was it wrong what he did? yes it was but so is pete rose and everyone that has done stupid and illegal shit. vick has served his time and paid his so called debt to society so let him play. and if not there is always the UFL or the new USFL next year.

I have a bet going now with a friend that he won't sign with the Seahawks...

Quote Originally Posted by BRONZBODY View Post
    im so sick of this shit man. now im fond of animals but thats just it..its a fucking dog, people have done alot worse in sports. vick has only been doing somthing hes been doing since he was a child which is fighting pitbulls. VA is known for that shit, was it wrong what he did? yes it was but so is pete rose and everyone that has done stupid and illegal shit. vick has served his time and paid his so called debt to society so let him play. and if not there is always the UFL or the new USFL next year.
    Does that make it any less worse because he was involved in dog fighting since he was a child? That says a lot about his disturbed family or friends or whoever got him involved in that in such a young age.

Pete rose gambled on games. Vick tortured, hanged, and electrocuted living things. I think there's a difference there. You don't think it should matter much because it's 'just a dog'?

There must not be much to do down south except to go muddin, huntin, and torturing things.

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Does that make it any less worse because he was involved in dog fighting since he was a child? That says a lot about his disturbed family or friends or whoever got him involved in that in such a young age.

Pete rose gambled on games. Vick tortured, hanged, and electrocuted living things. I think there's a difference there. You don't think it should matter much because it's 'just a dog'?

There must not be much to do down south except to go muddin, huntin, and torturing things.
    being from wher hes from and where im from(mississippi) dog fighting runs rampant. do i like it? fuck no but its somthing people from the projects of from the sticks do. now if vick was doing that shit to children i would want to kill that sonovabitch myself. i hold children and lot higher that i do a dog son. im sure PETA will protest it either way tho.

The man did his time and I think he deserve another chance but my respect for him is gone as well...

being from the south aint an excuse for the shit he was doing... at the time he was an nfl icon being paid millions to play football... he had no business being involved with that sadistic bs...

basically i cant respect no millionare that torture animals for kicks...

Yeah, it makes it sound like the south does deserve some of the flack it gets for being looked at as being backwords.

i hope he comes back, i want him to sign with the ravens cuz i have a feeling he'll be a good fit their.

Yeah, it makes it sound like the south does deserve some of the flack it gets for being looked at as being backwords.
    don't think that shit isn't happening in New York and the rest of the country

http://www.nytimes.com/1996/02/18/us...l-cruelty.html

the mindset that "oh, that's a southern thing" is just wack. The shit happens ALL over from coast to coast to coast.

Support the Real. Click HERE

lol I know that. Go do some muddin'

lol I know that. Go do some muddin'
    lol so if you know that why you trying to pin it on the south like its the only place that it goes on?

and I've never actually gone muddin save for driving around in a truck at work on Ft Hood. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't fun as fuck though. I know you get a lot of rain in PA. You should get a friend with a truck or jeep and do that shit yourself

lol because from bronzbody's post, it made it sound like the south is real well known for having a dog fighting problem, and that it's just normal for people to do that sort of thing there.

We probably get more rain than Texas, but we don't get an abundant amount where I live. lol Maybe I will try it sometime. I don't see how it would be that fun to drive around in mud and get the vehicle all dirty, but you never know. lol

lol because from bronzbody's post, it made it sound like the south is real well known for having a dog fighting problem, and that it's just normal for people to do that sort of thing there.

We probably get more rain than Texas, but we don't get an abundant amount where I live. lol Maybe I will try it sometime. I don't see how it would be that fun to drive around in mud and get the vehicle all dirty, but you never know. lol
    word, I've known people into it but I wouldn't say it was rampant.

but yeah, its basically like iceskating in your truck (or so I imagine, I've never skated on ice) You're in control but only kinda. but it was good times, especially when getting paid to do it.