Thread: When Is Inspectah Deck Releasin' A New Album?

Arrow When Is Inspectah Deck Releasin' A New Album?

I been bumpin' to Uncontrolled Substance latley, as well as The Movement... Both great albums.

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

well the way he went off on house nigga, he needs to hurry up and drop the rebellion or whatever hes gonna call it.

-

Who cares about another Inspectah Deck album. His solo albums are wack. I was very disappointed in both of them. He's a good rapper but i didn't like most of the beats on his albums. What was up with them corny love songs on Uncontrolled Substance? Only thing i like about Uncontrolled Substance album is the album pictures and Word On The Street and Rec Room songs hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

uncontrolled substance is sick! lot of bangers!
    movas n shakers
    uncontrolled substance
    grand prix
    longevity
    rec room
    ugod kills it both times he spits. i saw an interview where ins is saying he didnt get rza when he was doing his best work. if ins ugod and masta killa would have made albums during 93 to 97 with rza production there albums would be all time classics. i think redemption and uncontrooled substance both went gold in 94 to 97 they would have gone platinum

PRODIGAL SUN

im glad rza didnt waste some of that great production on U-God but... INS wouldve made a classic record back in the day. liquid swords is classic 10/10 but an album with gza and INS like ghost and rae did with ironman and OB4CL wouldve been the shit

-

LOL@WC 80 saying Uncontrolled Substance is sick and has a lot of bangers hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

PRODIGAL SUN UncontrolledSubstans's Avatar

This is what i thing he should do.

First he's going to drop some heat on Cuban Linx 2, as we all know he got like 5-6 verses on it. If it goes as he plans people are going to check for new Deck stuff and eventually puts out the free mixtape Resident Patient 2 as a prequal for The Rebellion, kind of like Rae dit with is "Chefs Apron". Also i think this whole Joe Budden thing was a try to get some atention from other Hip Hop fans than just the Wu-heads.

These are just specualtions tho. As what iv'e seen and heard from Deck before he dont really give a fuck about sales and he just want to give some music to his fans. This is most likely tho, lol. But anyway im really looking forward to this becuse lately his voice have gotten much better. And his other soloatemps have been really good, espacially Uncontrolled Substance wich is one of my alltime favorites.

Here are some videos:'

New single from Resident Patient 2 starts 3:55

Talking some abou the album.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    LOL@WC 80 saying Uncontrolled Substance is sick and has a lot of bangers hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
    Lol get the f**k outta here.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That's the way i feel. Inspectah Deck is a good mc but you gotta admit his solo albums are wack because of the beats. He didn't have enough hardcore joints on his albums for me. I like mostly hardcore rappers with hard beats. I'm not saying Inspectah Deck isn't hardcore but his albums aren't hard because of the beats. Word On The Street and Rec Room are the only hard songs on Uncontrolled Substance.

charlesjones who do you like?
    a lot of his beats have been questionable. but us in my opinion its a great album. rec room is probably the only hardcore song but there are good beats in there. and there is no questioning his lyrics, so rza slipped with him AND UGOD

WHOA that first one is a 4.5, the rest are are whatever

Goin' Ricky Retardo Unicron the Agitator's Avatar

Back then I was the biggest Deck fan there was. I even flooded LOUD Records email asking when the album was coming. But I have to admit that when I first heard Uncontrolled Substance I wasn't too impressed. It wasn't until I gave it a few more listens that I started to see how ill it really was. It's one of the best Wu solos in my opinion and "Movers and Shakers" is one of the most underrated Wu songs of all time.
    Last edited by Unicron the Agitator; 07-25-2009 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Grammar Error

"Yeah I hit dat, but I ain't seed it up..."

asked myself the same question when bumped into this old shit

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Who cares about another Inspectah Deck album. His solo albums are wack. I was very disappointed in both of them. He's a good rapper but i didn't like most of the beats on his albums. What was up with them corny love songs on Uncontrolled Substance? Only thing i like about Uncontrolled Substance album is the album pictures and Word On The Street and Rec Room songs hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

^^^^^^^
    LOOKS LIKE A JOE BUDDEN FAN

Quote Originally Posted by wc_80 View Post
    uncontrolled substance is sick! lot of bangers!
    movas n shakers
    uncontrolled substance
    grand prix
    longevity
    rec room
    ugod kills it both times he spits. i saw an interview where ins is saying he didnt get rza when he was doing his best work. if ins ugod and masta killa would have made albums during 93 to 97 with rza production there albums would be all time classics. i think redemption and uncontrooled substance both went gold in 94 to 97 they would have gone platinum

I Agree. Big Doe Rehab also.
    Yo!

-

I'm not a Joe Budden fan.