Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who mods the KTL section?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post

Not only was this a pathetic way of backing out of a legitimate debate, but he then locked the thread to stop further discussion.
    you think its a legitimate debate - its something that i'm not debating with you - you have a very limited understaning of the NOI - thats fact - you haven't read any of the messengers books - i'm assuming this, but what you spit out about the NOI allows me to assume this -

I'm not debating these things with you -

In another thread about Michael Jackson, I made a simple post expressing my thoughts on the situation and it was deleted without an explanation.
    there is a webcast on sunday where The Minister will be speaking about Michael Jackson and his death - you came in there telling us that it'll probaly be him blaming white people -

so i deleted your silly post and locked the thread -

I made another post and it was also deleted and the thread then closed, preventing any further discussion.

I've noticed that this has happened before in the same section.

So I guess my question is why is intelligent discussion being prohibited?

intelligent discussion goes on everyday all day - find something intelligent to say and get in where you fit in

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Yeah but, why cant people dislike NOI?
    Is that not allowed?

does it threaten you or something? If someone wants to speak bad about NOI, why is that so bad? Why dont you just show up their ignorance if thats what they are?

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    Yeah but, why cant people dislike NOI?
    Is that not allowed?

does it threaten you or something? If someone wants to speak bad about NOI, why is that so bad? Why dont you just show up their ignorance if thats what they are?

have you not seen the countless threads bashing the NOI - the 2 to 3 pages discussions on the subject ?

we can build on what the NOI is and isn't - the problem lies with those of you who have not done their homework and wish to push their beliefs and feelings about the NOI -

i don't fell threatened - white people in general feel threatened - because the NOI questions their existence and their mark on this earth - speak bad about someone or something you know has done bad - The Noi is a Nation - its possible that a small number of people in that nation may have made some mistakes - just like white people have built a nation and have made some mistakes without a doubt - should i begin saying "bad things" about white people again ?

cause there is allot that i can say - and bring facts and proof behind what i say -

what yall bring to the table about the NOI is garbage - and as long as i'm here it won't be tolerated -

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

No one needs to read up on shit.

You believe an alien from outerspace created the white man. thats all we need to know to laugh and ridicule. Its pure ignorance from a scientific point of view alone.

Because some WHITE guy (convicted felon, and fraudster) from 100 years ago said so. He was WHITE, but its ok, because he said he was put here by Yacub as a white man so he could "infiltrate" into the white men system. great job he did.

LOL.

Nobody is gonna bother reading up SHIT about that bullshit.

NOI is the most bashable topic on the whole forum, its FULL of possibiltes for ridicule. How are you gonna expect people not to?

Banned

The NOI is a racist movement....the sooner people realize this the sooner they can just brush it aside as just that.

If 'whites' feel threatened its probably from the aggressive rhetoric that is used by the NOI.

Its only natural.

Its only natural that a group like the NOI would for form from being threatened and feeling the need to fight back.

Its not so much black and white as it is human nature. These circumstances are paralleled worlwide and throughout history.

No one needs to read up on shit.

then don't - believe what you wanna believe

You believe an alien from outerspace created the white man. thats all we need to know to laugh and ridicule. Its pure ignorance from a scientific point of view alone.

believe what you wanna believe - if you want to believe that thats what i believe, then believe it - don't read, don't build, don't ask questions - go with what you wanna believe

Because some WHITE guy (convicted felon, and fraudster) from 100 years ago said so. He was WHITE, but its ok, because he said he was put here by Yacub as a white man so he could "infiltrate" into the white men system. great job he did.

LOL.

Nobody is gonna bother reading up SHIT about that bullshit.

if you don't read or listen you'll go with what you want to believe - and thats ok - whatever you wanna make it to be in your mind is ok

NOI is the most bashable topic on the whole forum, its FULL of possibiltes for ridicule. How are you gonna expect people not to?
    bash what you want - just stay in your place -

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    The NOI is a racist movement....the sooner people realize this the sooner they can just brush it aside as just that.

If 'whites' feel threatened its probably from the aggressive rhetoric that is used by the NOI.

Its only natural.

Its only natural that a group like the NOI would for form from being threatened and feeling the need to fight back.

Its not so much black and white as it is human nature. These circumstances are paralleled worlwide and throughout history.

now with all that said - what are you gonna do about it ?

you have an option to complain about it here or post your beliefs in gen chat - say what you want and believe what you want - just don't bring it to KTL - - its that simple - i'm going to stay NOI - for life - nothing a few angry white boys say about the NOI is going to change that - lol - now carry on

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    you think its a legitimate debate - its something that i'm not debating with you - you have a very limited understaning of the NOI - thats fact - you haven't read any of the messengers books - i'm assuming this, but what you spit out about the NOI allows me to assume this -

I'm not debating these things with you -
    But why? You have no idea what I've read. Instead of locking threads and deleting posts, either let your opinion be heard or stay out of it. Why lock the thread simply because someone disagrees with you and you feel they're not capable of debating?

there is a webcast on sunday where The Minister will be speaking about Michael Jackson and his death - you came in there telling us that it'll probaly be him blaming white people -

so i deleted your silly post and locked the thread -
    He probably will be. The religious symbolism looked disgusting. Let me ask you this though, if he does blame white people, will I be allowed to talk about it then?

intelligent discussion goes on everyday all day - find something intelligent to say and get in where you fit in
    Exposing the lies and evilness the NOI is built upon certainly seems like an intelligent topic to me, it also seems to be interesting to the rest of the people in this thread. Unfortunately, we're not allowed to talk about it.

i don't fell threatened - white people in general feel threatened - because the NOI questions their existence and their mark on this earth - speak bad about someone or something you know has done bad - The Noi is a Nation - its possible that a small number of people in that nation may have made some mistakes - just like white people have built a nation and have made some mistakes without a doubt - should i begin saying "bad things" about white people again ?
    I don't feel threatened. However, I think NOI members feel threatened by white people.

cause there is allot that i can say - and bring facts and proof behind what i say -
    So say it.

what yall bring to the table about the NOI is garbage - and as long as i'm here it won't be tolerated -
    So basically you're going to delete everything that isn't up to your standards? This is ridiculous. Instead of deletion, how about EXPLAINING YOUR POINTS? How about TELLING US WHAT IS MISINFORMATION? How do you expect people to learn?

Sunny deletes post that are ignorant.. most of you have no idea abotu what THE NOI represent. or their values./. but u label them rascist.. ???

your own facts on the NOI are WRONG,. and you want sunny to explain his views. so u can all jump on him???

the NOI are not RASCIST,. its to do with physical/mental attributes..
    noi dont despise white folk LOL,. thats the lack of understanding sunny is talkin bout
    its not a religion.. its based on facts. and how people/genetically have progressed.. or.. not progressed

its about sitting back and reading the messages,. and learning from them. if you come with the ciew point they are rascist.. then.. you wont learn anything.. let alone get sunny to have a proper discussion with u

^ they refuse to understand that though lol

Why lock the thread simply because someone disagrees with you and you feel they're not capable of debating?

if that was the case, all threads would get locked

He probably will be. The religious symbolism looked disgusting. Let me ask you this though, if he does blame white people, will I be allowed to talk about it then?

then wait until he does - until then keep your foolish predictions to yourself

Exposing the lies and evilness the NOI is built upon certainly seems like an intelligent topic to me, it also seems to be interesting to the rest of the people in this thread. Unfortunately, we're not allowed to talk about it.

you allowed to talk about what you want - but it seems that yall cannot talk about it in a respectful peaceful intelligent manner - go to gen chat and talk about it so that yall can call each other faggots and dicks when yall disagree - the evilness and lies yall spit toward the NOI will not be tolerated in KTL - go somewhere else with that nonsense

I don't feel threatened. However, I think NOI members feel threatened by white people.

you can feel what you want - but your words on this board tell us different - if you really wanted to know whatthe NOI is all about, then study the NOI - would i go to a muslim who hates christians in order for me to learn about christianity ?

no - i'd go to a church and listen to a pastor and read the bible so that i can understand where they are coming from - your sources steered you wrong and i won't let you put up misinformation - end of story - that won't change as long as i'm here - you got a problem with me being here, take it up with the authorities -

So say it.
    i have and i do - where have you been

So basically you're going to delete everything that isn't up to your standards? This is ridiculous. Instead of deletion, how about EXPLAINING YOUR POINTS? How about TELLING US WHAT IS MISINFORMATION? How do you expect people to learn?
    i explain my points - very well - all the time - you will not listen to what i tell you - because in your mind, i'm blind and i follow hateful teachings - this limits you from getting anything of worth from me - so move on cause it won't change - I'm NOI - deal with it or don't deal with it - but you will take your rants and misinformation elsewhere - that's just how it is son
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 07-26-2009 at 11:16 AM.

Banned

People aren't stupid soul controller.

They may never say they are 'racist'....of course they won't do that. It would eradicate any credibility they have left amongst non members.

whats the message???
    I've seen it tried to be explained on this site. Its rather ambiguous.

Are they racist? I don't know. I think they have a strong preponderance toward a dislike toward who they consider 'white' people.

Saying a certain group of people haven't 'genetically progressed' is an attempt as subversive bigotry.
    Nazi's and whites used these same techniques a century ago and many actually thought they were correct.

This type of thinking is nothing more than 'reverse racism'...a word all black folks love to here, I know.

You just said it yourself...'ITS BADED ON FACTS. AND HOW PEOPLE/GENETICALLY HAVE PROGRESSED.. OR..NOT PROGRESSED'

Explain yourself with that one. Provide facts because that is a very loaded statement.
    Also, aside from providing the evidence for that statement you made, break down its significance.....What is it to be 'genetically progressed' or 'not progressed'.

How does that make one better or more aware?

Like i said, that is a loaded statement, and if your up to it, I'd like to build with YOU on such a statement. So I can better understand were exactly you are coming from with it.

People aren't stupid soul controller.

They may never say they are 'racist'....of course they won't do that. It would eradicate any credibility they have left amongst non members.
    and its the same with white people - should we just go and say that all white people are racist and hate black people -
    this is the big difference though

white people have a long history of hating and killing black people
    should "white people" be trusted ?

the NOI doesn't have a history of killing white people - but do have a history of speaking out against the hatred directed toward black people by white people
    should the NOI be trusted ?

Are they racist? I don't know. I think they have a strong preponderance toward a dislike toward who they consider 'white' people.

are white people racist ?

they have a strong preponderance toward a dislike toward who they consider 'black' people.

Saying a certain group of people haven't 'genetically progressed' is an attempt as subversive bigotry.
    study it, is there any truth to it ?

or did you just dismiss it as false because it would hurt you to view yourself this way ?

Nazi's and whites used these same techniques a century ago and many actually thought they were correct.

This type of thinking is nothing more than 'reverse racism'...a word all black folks love to here, I know.

challenge it - are white people genetically inferior to black people ?

You just said it yourself...'ITS BADED ON FACTS. AND HOW PEOPLE/GENETICALLY HAVE PROGRESSED.. OR..NOT PROGRESSED'

Explain yourself with that one. Provide facts because that is a very loaded statement.
    provide facts against it

Also, aside from providing the evidence for that statement you made, break down its significance.....What is it to be 'genetically progressed' or 'not progressed'.

How does that make one better or more aware?

study the movements and history of those we are talking about - what have they shown the world

Like i said, that is a loaded statement, and if your up to it, I'd like to build with YOU on such a statement. So I can better understand were exactly you are coming from with it.
    i'm going to address your statements regardless -

what are the differences between white people and the NOI ?

my questions almost never get answered - Chris tried though -

Banned

That wasn't directed at you Sunny, it was directed at soul controller.

When debating with subjects that you bring up, you usually apply 'tit for tat' type arguements.
    Something along the lines of 'Well they did this, so why can't we do that?'

Or "well I can't prove this, so you disprove it?"

Nothing can be achieved.

Soul Controller made a statement. A blanket statement. I asked him to elaborate.

I'm not quite sure where you fit in to that equation.

That wasn't directed at you Sunny, it was directed at soul controller.

When debating with subjects that you bring up, you usually apply 'tit for tat' type arguements.
    Something along the lines of 'Well they did this, so why can't we do that?'

that's not my MO -i used it here because this is what you do when the horrors of your people are brought up to the surface - "well africans did it too" "
    well asians do it too"

that is you MO so i thought i'd use it so that you can understand where i'm coming from

Soul Controller made a statement. A blanket statement. I asked him to elaborate.

I'm not quite sure where you fit in to that equation.

you obvisouly didn't read this part of my last post

i'm going to address your statements regardless -
    that means that i don't care who you directed your questions to
    - i'll speak on them regardless -

Banned

ok sunny. do your thing. waste your time.

What the fuck?

I can understand why Sunny wouldn't want to talk to somebody that doesn't understand what they're talking about. Completely agree.

But Sunny, you do realize that you're just mirroring the same ignorance?

You complain cuz they don't know about NOI, with a validity. You call somebody ignorant for judging based on nothing, which makes sense.

But you do realize that to judge and entire blanket race of people by actions in the past is arrogant and ignorant in it's own right?

Who are you to say all white people are a certain kind of devil? Sure you have facts that say my ancestors did horrible shit. But why would the actions of others doom the good people?

If you demand the respect of not judging without true knowledge, why wouldn't you give the same respect back?