Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who mods the KTL section?

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

from their own website:

10. We believe that intermarriage or race mixing should be prohibited.
    thats called racism.

Nobody wants to know anymore.

study it, is there any truth to it ?

or did you just dismiss it as false because it would hurt you to view yourself this way ?
    yo Sunny - I remember Nicky straight up admitted to not wanting to debate me on a topic because of how it struck him.
    Meaning he read it, got emotional about it, and dismissed it.
    but when TSA made a thread about certain "black characteristics" he was QUICK to be intrigued and interested about it and wonder if it was true.
    and he had nothing to say when I called him out on it.

This is why people like myself won't even get into it with people like that anymore -
    and they want to complain about it??
    some people need to seriously mature before they can even begin to have things explained to them.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

SMH at white people trying to be "down with NOI"
    you got some seriosu black man fantasy issue there

THEY HATE YOU

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    most of you have no idea abotu what THE NOI represent. or their values./. but u label them rascist.. ???

your own facts on the NOI are WRONG,. and you want sunny to explain his views. so u can all jump on him???

the NOI are not RASCIST,. its to do with physical/mental attributes..
    noi dont despise white folk LOL,. thats the lack of understanding sunny is talkin bout
    its not a religion.. its based on facts.
    cosign.

and its not mind baffling when u understand why they do what they do.
    We do it for the people.

lol I've never tried to be down with the NOI, nor do I care to be
    and I've never been hated on by a member of said organization
    ...this is exactly what I'm talkin about tho
    the people who like to complain are the ones who come up with EMOTIONAL and IRRATIONAL shit out of nowhere.
    Then complain when their ignorance isn't treated with respect.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    yo Sunny - I remember Nicky straight up admitted to not wanting to debate me on a topic because of how it struck him.
    but when TSA made a thread about certain "black characteristics" he was QUICK to be intrigued and interested about it and wonder if it was true.

This is why people like myself won't even get into it with people like that anymore -
    some people need to seriously mature before they can even begin to have things explained to them.

I dont debate with you because of the way you debate. Its unethical and impossible to actual 'build' with you.

Your just out to 'win' an arguement and say the other guy 'lost'.

Thats unproductive.

Considering that no where in my family line did my ancestors own slaves, I suppose, after reading the goals of the NOI posted by begongo, that i am immune from everythign they say....
    off course except for the part about the prohibition of 'race mixing'.

The last thing you said....about 'maturity'.....LOL. Boy if that aint the pot calling the kettle black...

Banned

lol I've never tried to be down with the NOI, nor do I care to be
    and I've never been hated on by a member of said organization
    ...this is exactly what I'm talkin about tho
    the people who like to complain are the ones who come up with EMOTIONAL and IRRATIONAL shit out of nowhere.
    Then complain when their ignorance isn't treated with respect.
    Its my judgement that the NOI, from what I have gathered in personal experience and online experience and readings....is that they are a fairly extremist organization whose views I do not agree with and whom I feel aren't genuine.

To sit here and portray yourself as above everyone and perfect.....LOL...seriously??

I have learned some things from people on this site who post in KTL. But you have definitely not been one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    I dont debate with you because of the way you debate. Its unethical and impossible to actual 'build' with you.
    lol @ unethical.
    okay.
    Your just out to 'win' an arguement and say the other guy 'lost'.
    ^ emotional response, just like I called it
    please show me where I have EVER done so in KTL
    I've said that ONCE in my lifetime on this forum, in GEN CHAT, YESTERDAY, to YOU, because you lost.
    lol.

The last thing you said....about 'maturity'.....LOL. Boy if that aint the pot calling the kettle black...
    you're right -
    it aint
    dude...you have ADMITTED to having certain opinions based on your EMOTIONS.
    Explain to me how that is a display of maturity please.
    whenever I debate - I always keep my emotions out.

To sit here and portray yourself as above everyone and perfect.....LOL...seriously??
    I hope you're not referring to myself
    because I would have no idea where you'd get that from

I have learned some things from people on this site who post in KTL. But you have definitely not been one of them.
    that's too bad
    I've learned some things from you - such as some people are not worth explaining things to

Banned

grow up...nobody is emotional, its not that serious.

Your too high strung and childish.

yo sunny why did you delete my post in ktl a couple minutes ago?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

because they are racist and don't know it -

if i say that white people have a history of abusing black people for centuries and that we should separate from them, they'll say i'm racist

but if i bring up a story about a woman who is abused by her husband, they'll say that she should leave him and find another man

if someone gets tazered by police for speeding, they'll say fuck the police

and i'll ask "all of them" and they'll say "Yeah, all cops are pigs,fuck em"

they are racist and don't even know it

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

so are yall saying that if i see and old white woman having trouble getting on a bus and she has allot of bags in her hands and i'm walking by that i would not help her onto the bus because she is "white" ?

and if i find out that a user that i was building with is "white" that i'll start being disrespectful to that person and erase their threads and post for being "white" ?

is that what yall are saying ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post

if i say that white people have a history of abusing black people for centuries and that we should separate from them, they'll say i'm racist

but if i bring up a story about a woman who is abused by her husband, they'll say that she should leave him and find another man

if someone gets tazered by police for speeding, they'll say fuck the police

and i'll ask "all of them" and they'll say "Yeah, all cops are pigs,fuck em"

they are racist and don't even know it
    this is totally untrue if your talking about me.

I never argued that from the Columbus landing in america that certain white groups profited from slave labor and abused blacks.

Thats you assuming that all whites think that way, which you, according to yourself, already know is not right to assume.

People have a tendency to group a bunch of people as one. NOI seems guilty of this at times, but I dont mean to pick on them because I dont know many people that do not do this.

IN my opinion, i can't stand when someone calls another person 'racist'....the word itself has become generic....like 'fascist'

its become just a slur to throw at someone if you wish to discredit them.

I believe there are very few actual active 'racists'...both black and white and in between.

There are many passive 'racists'...and I think most of us fall in this category.

Very few fall in the category of perfect human beings.

So lets all cut the bullshit when it comes to that. Whehter its history or your own life experience that has pissed you off.

You're still dodging my post.

I see your logic and it makes sense, I agree. Some people use blanket statements and get pissed when they're applied under anotehr blanket statement. It's hypocritical.

But you see the flaw is when you apply a blanket statement that doesn't fit. That's when people get pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Winters

I wouldn't say that's racist per se. I'd say it's kinda wrong to judge the rest of us "whites" based on our bad history. Would you call a young German boy a Nazi because his grandparents may or may not have been?

It just seems a little off to me. If the NOI are seperatist, that's fine. That's their choice. I have no problem with that. But blaming us average white people is wrong. You think I've oppressing anybody while I'm working two jobs and trying to get out of a hole I dug as a teenager? I'd have to say no to that one. I just don't have the time.

Banned

basically, by disagreeing with Sunny, you are question his beliefs, so he is going to attack you for it.

This is why diplomacy is so difficult and damn near impossible when one or both sides refuses to find a middle ground.

There is no middle ground with Sunny. He is not budging.

Furthermore, a Christian of the same zeal would not budge.

Extreme polar opposites nestles right next to eachother on the circular spectrum of belief.