Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 2pac vs Lupe

last thing ima say here....mixtapes...jackasses.

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornKilla View Post
    this didnt need a thread 2pac is miles better then lupe

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    last thing ima say here....mixtapes...jackasses.
    yea cause the mixtape game was really poppin off in the 90's compared to now

thanks for getting my point, that people basin their opinions on Lupe off his 2 albums, they should hear his tapes.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

^^yeah cause lupe fiascos mixtapes are so groundbreaking and original, 2pac's weak discography could never stand the test of time against lupe fiasco's mixtape series

fauggette

Quote Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
    ^^yeah cause lupe fiascos mixtapes are so groundbreaking and original, 2pac's weak discography could never stand the test of time against lupe fiasco's mixtape series

fauggette

Quote Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post

fauggette
    lol damn i thought i was at least talkin to people that knew a lil something about Lupe besides his 2 albums... James was the only one i respected as far as arguments sake on the pac end due to keeping a level head till he played Dusk like the "lupe-heads" aint been having to deal with feeble points iced with dick-ridernessism the last 9 pages. and at ever pac/rap point we've matched each argument only to get hit back with comments like the one in the quote.

btw wheres the nigga that started this thread. ain't seen him but for maybe 4 posts...

Banned

Haha, resorting to the "oh the mixtape" shit like - same argument for Nas "Oh his UNRELEASED shit is tight." Fuck that.

honestly, ive never felt so confused in my life, and actually now that i think about it, its disappointment. I thought more of you, but thats ok. hows is me telling you that i think Lupe Fiasco is a better lyricist, performer, conceptualizer and artist not enough of a debate for you? i would tell u ...look man, we aint agreein here, u like 2pac, and thats that...but when u say things like im just trying to go against the grain, its really amateurish from a debating standpoint, i think the reasons i prefer Lupe is very simple..but u cant see that, and ALSO saying that im wrong is kind of ridiculous too, because how can someones opinions be wrong? it isnt fact....and well done by quoting all my posts...half of the commentary u gave was childish and inaccurate. nice try. mods lets delete everything after Pandemic's post and call it a thread.

EDIT: also for the record...debating with you was really hard when that fuckin Buzzard kept butting in with nonsense...and most of my beef was towards the idea that im not a hip hop fan because i dont think 2pac is a better rapper than Lupe.

Quite hypocritical of you to say I am amateurish in this debate when you said I am forming my opinion by what hip hop tells me when I laid out exactly why I believe 2Pac was miles ahead of Lupe.

And I quoted your posts because you said I was merely paraphrasing and yet I turned out to be correct when I pointed out you brought nothing but the lyricism aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by GhettoGnom View Post
    The thing is you can't ignore lyrics either, it's usually what defines the rapper, both Lupe and Pac and Canibus (maybe not Eazy-E).

As for Canibus vs. Easy-E... Wow.

At a thousand degree Celsius I make MC's melt
    Fuck my record label I appear courtesy of myself
    Let me explain how I maintain thresholds to pain
    I walk across the Sun barefoot lookin for shade

His voice matched his excellent lyrics (both long lost now, but easy-e is no better :P ) and the production on both Mic Club and RTJ was fucking fierce, that alone is enough. As a rapper, Easy-E got nothing on Canibus in his prime, and I don't give a fuck how little you care about lyrics.

What the fuck does the production have to do with whether Eazy E was a better rapper? Canibus in his prime would have to wait in line to suck Eazy-E's dick and I don't care whether Eazy-Duz-it is still unreleased in Norway or not. E shits on Canibus but the backpacker in you says otherwise. Guaranteed you haven't heard shit from E other than the song Straight Outta Compton.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

this is why i dont post here...fuckin morons...read what u said, never analyzed a pac lyric? w/e man, im done here....just reminds me why i fell out of love with hip hop.

this is the problem that i had and never realized till turtle pointed it out.

you make comments without explaining yourself, expecting others to get what you are saying. i'm sure you have reasons you say what you say but thats all in your head.

when i said analyze a pac lyric, i posted a lyric to analyze then said why it was dope. and then went into why that style of poetry was more valuable to me.

you replied with i never heard lupe.

at that point the discussion ended for me. like why waste my time?

do you get it?

FYI i read tons of hiphop shop threads but its so much bullshit that i would rather just be an asshole in gen chat where its expected rather that contribute to the downfall of this forum.

some of yall don't know how to communicate effectively.
    but some of yall just don't know how to communicate.

wow u guys couldnt be more wrong. hip-hop is about rockin icy chains and doing ghetto stuff therefore gucci mane is the best rapper ever.

and yes, thats a fact only cuz thats my personal taste.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Grandmaster View Post
    wow u guys couldnt be more wrong. hip-hop is about rockin icy chains and doing ghetto stuff therefore gucci mane is the best rapper ever.

Quote Originally Posted by The Grandmaster View Post

..... i'm really not sure how to take this... you got solja boy n wayne in ur sig... a joke tho??

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk
    i fell out of love with hip hop
    what a fuckin nerd lol

Quote Originally Posted by Energy Turtle View Post

What the fuck does the production have to do with whether Eazy E was a better rapper? Canibus in his prime would have to wait in line to suck Eazy-E's dick and I don't care whether Eazy-Duz-it is still unreleased in Norway or not. E shits on Canibus but the backpacker in you says otherwise. Guaranteed you haven't heard shit from E other than the song Straight Outta Compton.
    Yeah, that must be the only possible explanation! Oh, how I love debating with open minded people.

Eazy-E had a ghostwriter in his prime.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

i was gonna put turtle on blast for that then said fuck it.
    but cube wrote dre AND easy's verses.