• 1: Wackadoccious

0 0%

Thread: KRS-One - I Got Next

Default KRS-One - I Got Next

01. 1st Quarter: The Commentary
    02. 2nd Quarter: Free Throws
    03. The MC
    04. I Got Next/Neva Hadda Gun
    05. Heartbeat (ft. Redman & Angie Martinez)
    06. Step Into A World (Rapture's Delight)
    07. A Friend
    08. H.I.P.H.O.P.
    09. Halftime
    10. 3rd Quarter: The Commentary
    11. Klassicks
    12. Blowe (ft. Redman)
    13. Real Hip-Hop Part II (ft. Mic Vandalz)
    14. Come To Da Party
    15. Can't Stop, Won't Stop
    16. Over Ya Head
    17. Just To Prove A Point
    18. 4th Quarter: Free Throws
    19. Step Into A World (Rapture's Delight) [Remix]

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

-

Wack album because of the beats. Step Into A World, Heartbeat, Blowe, Can't Stop Won't Stop, I Got Next/Neva Hadda Gun are the only songs i like. When this album came out, this is when he started to suck because of the bad beats he had on his albums after this album. Kristyles is the only album of his i like after his self titled album that came out in 1995. He's still a good mc but his beats aren't good anymore. Hopefully this album he just did with Buckshot and the album he's supposed to be working on with beats from only DJ Premier will be good. I'm amazed that he's about 44 years old and he still sounds good lyrically. Whenever i listen to his Over Here song that he dissed Nelly, i always nod my head because i love that beat. That beat is so hard. I usually don't nod my head when i listen to music but i love that beat. I like when he said on Over Here that it's about time we stop these pop rappers, fuck these pop rappers LOL. I also like his other diss song about Nelly called You Don't Really Want It when he said let me tell ya, it don't take me to say don't buy your album. Street cats ain't buying it anyway hahahahahahahahahahahaha. That was a nice try Nelly. I don't mean to be bold but put that hot in here bullshit on hold LOL.

^^ nah this was a very good album imo, not up to par with his first two solo LP's but definitely packed with alot of strong joints such as "A Friend", "Heartbeat", "The MC", "Can't Stop Won't Stop", "Blowe", "Real Hip-Hop II", "I Got Next" and "Step Into A World (Bad Boy Remix)". The only songs i'm not feeling is the original version of "Step into A World" and "Just To Prove A Point" (wtf was that all about). 4/5 album.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

-

You like Step Into A World wack remix better than the original version? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You bugging. Original version is way better than the remix. He could've did without Puff Daddy on the remix. Just To Prove A Point song is retarded. He tried to go heavy metal on that one and i don't know why. Over Ya Head song is stupid too.

^^ yeah "Ova Ya Head" wasn't all that, but i agree that Puff Daddy's rapping should've definitely been left off the song but i find the beat to the remix ALOT better than the OG version.

-

I can't believe you like Step Into A World remix better than the original version hahahahahahahahahahahaha. What a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.