View Poll Results: Should Sunny be KTL mod?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Drop him

24 60.00%
  • Keep him

16 40.00%
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Petition to have Sunny Winters de-modded

^^^lol

Veteran Member

Graveyard Shifter, circa 2007:

I AM HIPHOP

since KTL is full of threads about imaginary friends who tell specifically what their "proper name" is, how skin pigmentation is relevant to anything and how people communicate with angels ... I don't really see why a thread about meat hats doesn't belong there
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

sunny for mod

check two, you couldnt have been serious about the meat hats..lol
    just looking at them makesm me feel sick..
    also.. do you have a vibrateing bed?
    peace

how long before this thread goes into the classis section

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    funny shit....but i'm still deciding whether it looks less ridiculous than the original picture this idiot has.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Prolific, pussy. You mean to tell me i haven't made 5 thought provoking threads in KTL or are you gonna cut the sharade and just admit your a white guy that believes white ppl are grafted?
    You specifically, have made more than 5 good threads in KTL. For the most part the way that list was looking most of those that voted "drop him" have not significantly contributed to KTL to make it better. Instead they come in complaining what others are saying.

I don't know what charades you're talking about what I believe. If you care go through my posts in KTL where I once even implied I believed white people were grafted.

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    You specifically, have made more than 5 good threads in KTL. For the most part the way that list was looking most of those that voted "drop him" have not significantly contributed to KTL to make it better. Instead they come in complaining what others are saying.

I don't know what charades you're talking about what I believe. If you care go through my posts in KTL where I once even implied I believed white people were grafted.
    I'm far to lazy to look into the posts, but it sounds like you have done the research so I"ll ask you....Did most of the people that vote de-mod have any decent (even 1)threads and from there went downhill? I haven't followed the history of posts, but I could see people being turned off by the responses of the mod and turning into a troll. I know you are using the number you are for consistency, and I don't disagree with that, but just curious if most people started out troll-like or ended up that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Compulsion View Post
    I'm far to lazy to look into the posts, but it sounds like you have done the research so I"ll ask you....Did most of the people that vote de-mod have any decent (even 1)threads and from there went downhill? I haven't followed the history of posts, but I could see people being turned off by the responses of the mod and turning into a troll. I know you are using the number you are for consistency, and I don't disagree with that, but just curious if most people started out troll-like or ended up that way.
    I haven't done the research, I wanted them to post up the links to see if they really had any decent threads that went downhill. I haven't seen one link in this thread yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    I haven't done the research, I wanted them to post up the links to see if they really had any decent threads that went downhill. I haven't seen one link in this thread yet.
    Oh I gotcha. I mis-read. I'm curious to know, but not enough to actually look into it.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Pro, like i said before

this thread means nothing because its in genral chat and ppl who have no business in ktl are voting "drop him"

if this is evern going to be relevant,

it needs to be in KTL and the votes considered should be votes by those who post there regularly.

Sunny for Mod '09.
    We do it for the people.