Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wu albums you have bought but never properly got into/listened to

Banned

I have listened to all of them atleast once but the albums I stopped after one listen were;

Ying & Yang
    Lex Diamond
    The Movement
    Resident Patient
    Made in Brooklyn
    Trials & Tribulations
    Tical 0
    4:21
    World According to RZA
    Hillside Scramblers
    Mr Xictement
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Shaolin Master

Quote Originally Posted by MauiLife View Post
    killarmy silent weapons....
    thats a top 10 wu-tang album, a hip hop classic imo, give it another chance

i remember that i bought heavy mental in the summer of 98 or something. i actually didnt know too much about it and i couldnt really get into it on the first listen and put it to the side.
    i got into it more later beacause i watched ghost dog like 2 years later and 'from then til now' just sounded perfect on there. then i went back and begun to love the album..

I know people gon' talk crazy for these but I have to say..Supreme Clientele And Fishcale. I few tracks I always play but the whole albums I can't. Maybe one day.
    Yo!

Also Bobby Digital 1st album and Digi Snacks
    Yo!

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by shahcronz View Post
    thats a top 10 wu-tang album, a hip hop classic imo, give it another chance

i remember that i bought heavy mental in the summer of 98 or something. i actually didnt know too much about it and i couldnt really get into it on the first listen and put it to the side.
    i got into it more later beacause i watched ghost dog like 2 years later and 'from then til now' just sounded perfect on there. then i went back and begun to love the album..
    I know what you mean. The same thing happened to me with Sunz of Man: The Last Shall Be First. I remember listening to it the first time and was ABSOLUTELY PISSED about the 5 Arch Angels snippet outro. Another dissapointment was that Soldiers of Darkness and No Love Without Hate weren't on it either. It took me a long time to appreciate this album and I now consider it a classic. This album should have been Sunz of Man's second album. They never released Nothing New Under The Sun. They would've had two certified classics.
    Ghostface on 50 Cent:
    "Yo, this ape needs to stop injecting himself with them stroiods. He's acting up, he better chill out before New York puts his ass on the bench."
    Ghostface on Eminem:
    "That pilgrim needs to back off. He ain't got no street cred, thats my word."