Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "What IS Real?

Default "What IS Real?

How do you DEFINE, "Real"? If you're talking about what you can touch, taste and see then, "Real" is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

With that, I urge all of you to watch this. Wether you believe it or not, give it a chance and build from there.

Peace
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZj9Q...layer_embedded
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

Allah is the Real.

There is nothing but Him.

Peace.

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

Real is something that is different for everybody. I say nothing is real.
    gone.

Not an accurate representation of white people.

Quote Originally Posted by Cee Oh Vee View Post
    Allah is the Real.

Peace.
    if this is the case then God is the Devil, yes?

I've always felt that seperation is an illusion. the dude in the video talking about the green pea-----I can dig it.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Cee Oh Vee View Post
    Allah is the Real.

Peace.
    True indeed. That's one of the main reasons I was feeling this video, because the, "Nothing from which everything came." is indeed The Most High.
    Which is why all things, animate and seemingly inanimate, are all related and more alive than we can imagine.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Inspectah_Dirk View Post
    Real is something that is different for everybody. I say nothing is real.
    There is a quote from a book called, "The Book of Five Rings", that reads, "If something is anything, than everything is everything." Nothing is real in the sense that emptiness is the foundation for everything. Also, nothing is real in the sense that everything that we see and experience is a form of dreaming. A world that we can and DO control when focused hard enough. To be, know and understand everything, we have to first be, know and understand nothing. The foundation of pure being. Without action or reaction.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post

I've always felt that seperation is an illusion. the dude in the video talking about the green pea-----I can dig it.
    I would be more inclined to say that The Devil has God within him. As we all do. As one of His creations, he (Satan) really can't escape his heritage. He just chose to define his reality in terms of deceit and unholiness. Now that I think about it, he's a good example of how much good or harm can be done by someone that knows how deeply connected they are to the whole of creation.

The green pea thing was one of the illest parts for me too.

Peace

Do you think that man as a whole is anywhere close to realizing the essential truth that lies within what this video is saying? You can harm no one without harming yourself in the process.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

This nigga is.....

everything is real. even if something is fake, it still exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
    Do you think that man as a whole is anywhere close to realizing the essential truth that lies within what this video is saying? You can harm no one without harming yourself in the process.
    Honestly, that's a tough question. As a whole, I would say both yes and no. Yes, because a lot of us who are wrapped up in materialism still have sparks of magnificent potential. The only problem is lack of feeding that side of themselves. I would also say yes, because there are those of us who take part in this, "feeding process", on a regular basis. We lead by example and that way more people are inclined to expand upon themselves. Hopefully thereafter the cycle repeats itself. I would say there are more who are not inclined to expand than there are those who choose to do so.

So true.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecknowledgist View Post
    True indeed.

Banned

Maybe,as they said, right now, we are not evolved enough to figure it out...maybe the next step of evolution is some sort of other conditioning......

whatever it is, that shits deep. or is it?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tecknowledgist View Post
    not according to the holographic universe....watch part 1 and 2.

Everything is just an electral impulse in your brain

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    Maybe,as they said, right now, we are not evolved enough to figure it out...maybe the next step of evolution is some sort of other conditioning......

whatever it is, that shits deep. or is it?
    Deep enough to swim in, but not deep enough to drown in. In other words, I would soak it up just long enough to move on to the next step. A lot of people get to a certain point and say, "Wow" for the rest of their days. Not implying anything to you personally, just giving some feedback.

When you say, "some other conditioning", how do you mean? 2012? Meditation? Nirvana?

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    not according to the holographic universe....watch part 1 and 2.

Everything is just an electral impulse in your brain
    Isn't it so, that whatever the brain interprets is either harmful or beneficial to the person? If so, then wouldn't that mean that what is unbeneficial could be called, "fake" in the sense that it's worth is short-lived and often harm disguised as benefit? Cigarettes, drugs and Soulja Boy's music for example?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

"What IS Real?

Real

Definition: Real

Adjective

1. Being or occurring in fact or actuality; having verified existence; not illusory; "real objects"; "real people; not ghosts"; "a film based on real life"; "a real illness"; "real humility"; "Life is real! Life is earnest!"- Longfellow.
    2. No less than what is stated; worthy of the name; "the real reason"; "real war"; "a real friend"; "a real woman"; "meat and potatoes--I call that a real meal"; "it's time he had a real job"; "it's no penny-ante job--he's making real money".
    3. Being or reflecting the essential or genuine character of something; "her actual motive"; "a literal solitude like a desert"- G.K.Chesterton; "a genuine dilemma".
    4. Not synthetic or spurious; of real or natural origin; "real mink"; "true gold".
    5. Not to be taken lightly; "statistics demonstrate that poverty and unemployment are very real problems"; "to the man sleeping regularly in doorways homelessness is real".
    6. Possible to be treated as fact; "tangible evidence"; "his brief time as Prime Minister brought few real benefits to the poor".
    7. (economics) being value measured in terms of purchasing power; "real prices"; "real income"; "real wages".
    8. Having substance or capable of being treated as fact; not imaginary; "the substantial world"; "a mere dream, neither substantial nor practical"; "most ponderous and substantial things"- Shakespeare.
    9. (of property) fixed or immovable; "real property consists of land and buildings; real estate".
    10. : coinciding with reality; "perceptual error...has a surprising resemblance to veridical perception"- F.A.Olafson.
    11. : founded on practical matters; "a recent graduate experiencing the real world for the first time".
    Adverb

1. Intensifiers; "she was very gifted"; "he played very well"; "a really enjoyable evening"; (`real' is sometimes used informally for `really' as in "I'm real sorry about it"; `rattling' is informal as in "a rattling good yarn").
    Noun

1. Any rational or irrational number.
    2. An old small silver Spanish coin.

ranks in realness ?

Definition: Unreal

Unreal

Adjective

1. Lacking in reality or substance or genuineness; not corresponding to acknowledged facts or criteria; "ghosts and other unreal entities"; "unreal propaganda serving as news".
    2. Not actually such; being or seeming fanciful or imaginary; "this conversation is getting more and more unreal"; "the fantastically unreal world of government bureaucracy"; "the unreal world of advertising art".
    3. Contrived by art rather than nature; "artificial flowers"; "artificial flavoring"; "an artificial diamond"; "artificial fibers"; "artificial sweeteners".
    4. Lacking material form or substance; unreal; "as insubstantial as a dream"; "an insubstantial mirage on the horizon".

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post

I think you misunderstood.

Allah is al-Haqq - The Real.

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

Allah is simply a corruption of the Brahman.

The Gods are Brahman.
    The Demons are Brahman.
    Mankind is Brahman.
    The Animals are Brahman.
    The Plants are Brahman.
    The Physical is Brahman.
    The Metaphysical is Brahman.
    The Ethereal Spirits are Brahman.
    Those in Hell are Brahman.

All is Brahman, Brahman is All.

But there is still Atman. That's what makes it interesting.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS