Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Steelers thread

wuswordz95

the niners are 5-0 in the superbowl. eat that pittspurgh stellers.

• Anonymous fan Watching the Squeelers offense is offensive .....rather watch paint dry ...more action &nbspetails7:34 pm Aug 29, 2009In the game!

• Big Pussy Worthlessberger The stairway to cracktown Pittsburgh &nbspetails7:30 pm Aug 29, 2009In the game!

• Big Pussy Worthlessberger And my butt buddy Hines likes it in the hiney . &nbspetails7:29 pm Aug 29, 2009In the game!

• your all dumb as ****!!!!!!!!!!! just getten ready to watch the superbowl champs warm up for the stairway to seven!!!!!! &nbspetails7:21 pm Aug 29, 2009Left the stadium

• Big Pussy Worthlessberger another queer inbred squeeler fan confused by the facts &nbspetails7:28 pm Aug 29, 2009In the game!

• Anonymous fan &nbspoes anyone know how much the ref's got paid to throw the last superbowl? &nbspetails6:11 pm Aug 29, 2009Left the stadium

Banned

heinz field had all 6 steeler super bowl trophies and all 9 pitt national championship trophies on display this weekend for the pitt-ysu game

Banned

i dont remember Pitt like that. I remember them from the 72-0 BEATDOWN

Veteran Member

The Steelers Are Fuckin Lucky That They Didnt Have To Face The Giants In The Super Bowl Giants Beat Them @ Pitt But Plax Threw The Whole Momentum The Team Had Out The Window. Man Steelers Need To Count There Blessings Plax Finally Did Something For Them.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

Banned

The Giants are the ones who are LUCKY and one year wonders.

Your little run is already over.

Veteran Member

Hahaha Get Out Of Here The Giants Are Built For The Present And The Future Besides The O-Line Most Of There Starters Are Young And The Way Resse Keeps Drafting It Will Stay That Way. Plus You Have A Reliable Starting Qb Who Proved He Can Win The Big Game Thats Half The Battle Right There What Else Could You Ask For?

Banned

LOL....you may have a good line, and a decent RB...even though Jacobs will break down sooner than later.....But dont come at me with this Eli Manning is reliable shit...He got lucky Tyree made a miracle catch.

Eli is one of the most inconsistent QBs in the league, and he has no recievers. You will see how much he will regress this year.
    If MANNING wasn't on his back, he would never get as much cred as he does.

Veteran Member

Right So He Didnt Have A Huge Game In The Cold In Greenbay To Get To The Super Bowl That Not Big Time? He Didnt Drive The Giants Down The Field In The Super Bowl To Win The Game Thats Not Big Time? Yeah He Got A Huge Play From Tyree But He Showed He Can More Then Handle That Kind Of Situation. I Dont Need Gaudy Stats From My Qb's Just Wins And Intangibles They Got To Do What It Takes To Win That Indvidual Game At That Moment And Manning Does All Of That.

Wr's Well I'm Pretty Sure The Giants Won 2 Superbowls With No Name Wr's Before

Banned

He has had good games, and he played well that year. But like I said, he is INCONSISTENT.

He flopped last year, had a horrible game.

He will never be an elite QB, nor a hall of famer.

lol at anybody thinkin the giants are gonna do shit this year or the next few for that matter

Veteran Member

Yeah Cause It's So Crazy To Think A Team Thats Made 5 Straight Playoff Appeareances In A Row With Virtually The Same Team Besides 1 Guys Has A Shot To Win It All.

booooooo ........

go ravens

lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
    Yeah Cause It's So Crazy To Think A Team Thats Made 5 Straight Playoff Appeareances In A Row With Virtually The Same Team Besides 1 Guys Has A Shot To Win It All.
    and how many starters are the steelers missing from their super bowl championship team a year ago??

the only changes are that the steelers let larry foote go because their #1 draft pick from 2 years ago lawrence timmons is ready to start at inside linebacker...william gay beat out deshea townsend for the starting corner job...the steelers cut their #1 fullback and replaced him with frank summers...RG darnell stapleton went down with an injury and is being replaced by trai essex.

that's 4 starters replaced...3 because they were better and 1 with an injury. so now tell me who has a better chance of winning the super bowl.

Veteran Member

Yeah The Steelers Have A Good Shot As Well And You Know Roth Can Win The Big Game Patriots Do To I'm not Sayin The Giants Are The Only Ones Who Have A Shot But They In That Discussion Unlike The Faginis Browns.

Really The Giants Also Bolstered There Front Four Which Was More Of A Reason For The Decline Down The Stretch As Anything The Front Four Tired Out But With The Additions Of Canty And Rocky Bernard And Getting Osi Back That Shouldnt Be A Problem.