Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: KATRINA- The whole story..

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Default Re: KATRINA- The whole story..

Soul controller don't let these guys get you down- yo check this picture of hurricane katrina- then check a native americans artistic view on what he see's in the picture and you'll come to realize the forces behind the hurricane- not disagreeing with your post but just showing you another point of view on the matter peace-

Quote Originally Posted by victrial
    jesus christ i fuckin hate niggers. ur dumb pieces of shit and r where u r cause u believe in this kind of crap
    Someone dispose of this trash.

Great thread soul. Thanks and nice links.
    Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face

who needs fact when you've got photoshop?

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller
    for the literate type asshole.. i have given u freemason motto's/ illuminati motto's
    what do u want? do u want me to go to the grand lodge in washington and show u all but 2 presidents have been freemasons? lol
    doesn't prove anything other than all but 2 presidents have been freemasons. the freemasons is an undemocratically elected cabal of powerful people who are known to interfere in world affairs to make themselves more powerful. they aren't a secret conspiracy using mind control and weather manipulation to kill all africans

not like if its anything like dec 21st when the 9 planets and the sun will be in 1 line to the centre of out solar system.. ( as the mayans said 6000 years ago.. but hey..thats a theory.. not like all the astrological events they said was gone happened. on the correct times and dates.. lol its coz they fucking had the knowledge.. unlike some..)
    that's astronomy, not conspiracy theory pulled out of someone's ass....

bush pays what? man u idiot. tax dollars.. pay that shit. u the americans pay.. dont u see? who makes the cash? the people like cheney and bush snr and rumsfield and pearle who have major shares in the oil companys and the rebuilding contractors (haliburton and bechtel 0wnz yew ) not to mention the loans the so called govt of the free us will take out and thus make inflation even higher.. this shit aint brain surgery its happned countless times b4. history always repeats..
    the bush administration's business connections will take advantage of the situation. that doesn't prove anything other than that they have limited ethics. the economic impact of the hurricane on the government is still overwhelmingly negative. this is simply fact

start with the bilderberg group. see who the members are and work fucking backwards..
    like the freemasons, the bilderberg group are an unelected cabal of powerful people who meet to discuss their power and world affairs. this is not good. but it is still a long way away from being what you say it is. the existence of the bilderberg group doesn't prove the existence of the illuminati anymore than the existence of rats in your basement would prove the existence of lions in your basement.

i repeat: why is there not one single conclusive bit of evidence to support the existence of such an organization? all that exists is hypothesis and conjecture. there is absolutely no way a single entity could control every single aspect of life and not be revealed. this is just common sense.

Jesus Bombing Christ. How do you pieces of shit come up with this? Seriously, stay off the crack. What a laugh.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper1134
    Jesus Bombing Christ. How do you pieces of shit come up with this? Seriously, stay off the crack. What a laugh.
    did it harm your Conservative upbringing?
    [font=verdana,geneva,lucida,'lucida grande',arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/font]
    www.hiphop-network.com

Veteran Member

This whole Illuminati thing is interesting. I'm convinced that the Illuminati is the postmodern god of the revolutionary. Not in terms of a New Testament forgiving, loving, caring god, or even a vengeful old testament god, but more so an adverserial god as seen in Greek mythology. The Illuminati is all knowing, all powerful, immortal. Though they didn't create the world, but they have the power to end it. Much like the Greek gods suppressed mortal pride and ambition, playing games with them and their souls, the Illuminati represents the same invincible force to those who'd wish to change the world. How dare man kill one of God's chosen? He knew you'd do it and will respond with 7 times the force. This hurricane, tornado, or other natural disaster is not the work of nature, but of God. Sometimes, the gods leaves the Olympus, disguised as mortals, delivering help to those who suit their purposes and causing trouble for their enemies.

So in this manner, those disillusioned and unsatisfied with the shape of the world keep themselves in check. Subconsciously, the Illuminati is a cautionary tale for them, along the lines of the numerous Greek tales of challenging the gods. Bottom line, you could handle all this Illuminati shit you see on the surface if you wanted to. Not one of them doesn't bleed. But of course, you'd then be cast out of society. You'd then be a target. You'd be a righteous man starting trouble in hell. You just might die. But realistically speaking, you refuse to act not only out of fear, but out of love for the Illuminati.

PS: Only wanna hear objections to that last point if you're typing them from Cuba.

yo check this picture of hurricane katrina- then check a native americans artistic view on what he see's in the picture and you'll come to realize the forces behind the hurricane- not disagreeing with your post but just showing you another point of view on the matter peace-
    Jews caused the hurricane? Hmm...

There should be a limit to free thinking.

I think you guyz missed the point of the pictures- look at them again and compare them this time- let's try and be a little more respectful of other peoples point of views ok?

i dont get what youre trying to say, the 2nd picture is obviously photoshopped

Veteran Member

I think you guyz missed the point of the pictures- look at them again and compare them this time-
    OH NOESS!!!111 T3h JEWS5!!!!

let's try and be a little more respectful of other peoples point of views ok?
    Says the one throwing antiJew propaganda all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Jaworski
    i dont get what youre trying to say, the 2nd picture is obviously photoshopped
    that's ok it's a little to much for some folks to comprehend- it is photo shopped by a friend of my dad's- he dreams this stuff- some of us pagan savage natives believe that the grandfather's communicate with us through dreams- and to that jew hatin guy- why do you hate jews?

Veteran Member

Why does who hate the Jews? Your pic isn't some native americans dream. Its typical antisemetic artwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Os3y3ris
    Why does who hate the Jews? Your pic isn't some native americans dream. Its typical antisemetic artwork.
    Nah man that's what an artist dreamt about- it isn't antisemetic- it isn't meant to be- I have nothing against jewish people- yo you got it twisted- a guy dreamt about this and saw this picture and saw his dream in the picture-

Quote Originally Posted by Charging Soldier

Soul controller don't let these guys get you down- yo check this picture of hurricane katrina- then check a native americans artistic view on what he see's in the picture and you'll come to realize the forces behind the hurricane- not disagreeing with your post but just showing you another point of view on the matter peace-

photoshop is awesome
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Keep farting with your walkman on..