Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: My sis is gay, I own a gemmagic but I justify why I'm not Gay pt 2

here's a challenge:

articulate your disdain for gay people without comparing homosexuality to bestiality, necrophilia, retardation, pedophilia, eating shit sandwiches, osama bin laden's beard, the easter bunny's genitals and other absurd and unlikely comparisons.

Gavin is right.

the point he making is that he doesnt care what the hell gay ppl do but ppl have to acknowledge the fact that the shit they do is wrong. the more you accept something the more it becomes embedded into society. you noticed the increased number of gay parades going on?? also the fact that gays act gay way to openly in public. i see more gays kissing in public then i see normal couples do. its fucking disgusting, they have no respect and have the audacity to call ppl who dnt accept their ways as ignorant and close minded.

2 of my friends got 13 months in jail each for beating down on a faggot in a club. reason was the fag went up to one and pinched his cheek, my friend went crazy and they jumped him. he got done for a hate crime. like da fuck man, if they jumped a black guy they would have gotten a medal. if Fags wanna be fags they need to learn to respect the fact that a majority of the population doesnt wanna see faggot behaviour in the streets.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    here's a challenge:

articulate your disdain for gay people without comparing homosexuality to bestiality, necrophilia, retardation, pedophilia, eating shit sandwiches, osama bin laden's beard, the easter bunny's genitals and other absurd and unlikely comparisons.
    I don't understand what the challenge is.

I only brought them up because a common defense is that homosexuality is natural, ie, it occurs in nature.

BUT, homosexuality is the same, in the sense that it is a naturally-occurring phenomenon that makes one less suited for genetic success, which makes them inferior, on a purely natural level.

I am not a religious man, and I do believe that man is nothing but a creature, albeit a more highly evolved one.

We can only define ourselves by the laws of nature, and by those laws, homosexuality is inferior to heterosexuality.

AGAIN, I don't think gays are evil or need to be policed or acted against.

My view is purely detatched, impersonal, and scientific.

Why do you feel the need to defend the behavior itself?
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

^^^ i just don't see someone as less or instrinsically different as a human being because of their sexual orientation, in reality i'm actually rather indifferent to it, i just find this vocal disdain and hatred of it irrational and somewhat fascinating.

but you explained your view well...i don't agree with it, but i understand where you're coming from. gavin too.

well done

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Just so we're clear, I don't endorse any kind of hatred(except for that of the white man).
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

^^^and nerds, right?

i caught some of that movie on encore i think a few nights ago...ogre's hilarious

Banned

I dont know if being gay is wrong or not, nor do I think that is even a relevent question.

I used to date this girl who had a good friend who was gay. Truthfully, at first i was like whatever, but after a while, i think alot of these gay people have serious issues.

I think alot of them are over-sexed horndogs personally. This dude would like go on and on about dudes he fuck and all this nasty shit...sometimes I'd be like, "this is fuckin nasty, stop, i dont wanna here it'...
    Its not okay just cuz ur gay and people have mocked you to think you have a right to be a perverted asshole.

Anyway, I think they are the way they are because society rejects them. Probably moreso than anyone else.

So they get fucked up in the head.

I dont kno, they like dick and ass and stubble, how can you change that???

Just leave em be, they aren't hurting anyone but themselves really.

Most males in general are horndogs.

Banned

nah man...gay dudes are outta control with it.

I find it funny when a common thing a bloke will say is that he doesn't have a problem with gays, unless a gay dude would hit on him. It makes it sound like gay guys might hit on any guy they see. lol Straight dudes don't hit on any girl they see, and the same can be said for gay thugs.

Gay men appear to be more horndogs because it is 100 times easier for them to acquire sex. We are all men in here and know how horny we constantly are yet sexually frustrated sometimes because we have hit or misses with girls we date. But in their world, you dont have to wine and dine your date. You could just walk up to any man at a gay bar and bring him back to your crib without even exchanging a word.

Someone mentioned that there are animals in nature that are gay or bi so it's perfectly natural. Sure, yes it's perfectly natural, TO THAT ANIMAL. There are animals out there with four legs and orange fur all over them. It's natural to them, doesn't mean it is to humans.

I live in San Francisco and i've gotten creeped out before just walking on the streets here. In the Castro district it's perfectly normal to walk into a liquor store or card shop and see pictures and posters everywhere of men bent over naked. That shit gives me spoils my appetite, but why arent the concerned parents who wrote thousands of letters when Janet Jackson's top fell down over there?

My father recently told me he was walking on the street with a nice suit on to work and a gay man gawked and whistled as he walked by and told him he was gorgeous. My father turned around and yelled "FAGGET!" to his face. My dad explained that if it's rude for a man to do this to a woman, then why ease up on gays? Fuck that.
    Last edited by Emperor Les; 08-03-2009 at 07:59 PM.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post

but as a male or female, your sole function is to bond with a mate and procreate...

Out of all you wrote in your initial post, this is what I disagree with.

I do not believe all males and females should mate and procreate.

Just looking at the failures (divorces) that couples make in their relationships, I think that marriage takes the highest qualities in the human being to work.

Not everyone is fit to be a mother, father, husband, or wife.

The social pressure to get married and have children should be gotten rid of, imo.

thats irrelevant. those are reasons you shouldn't procreate. but all things being equal, they should

edit-

exactly slang.

*insert pic of 2 gaze. caption reads:"Baby FAIL"*
    Last edited by Uncle Steezo; 08-03-2009 at 09:27 PM.

Banned

SMH, Diggy stays failing. Marriage was never the intention of procreation.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.