Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Raekwon & Twelve O'Clock - Nasty Immigrants - Uncensored

Default Raekwon & Twelve O'Clock - Nasty Immigrants - Uncensored

Also, posted this in the audio section:

I don't think a full uncensored version existed (or was available on the net), so I made one myself.

This is one track for which I feel the overall flow was hurt by the censoring, it's so much more enjoyable in its entirety:

http://rapidshare.com/files/26367398...Uncensored.mp3
    Last edited by thewool; 08-04-2009 at 11:20 AM.

DJ Wuki ! Hutong Area !

awesome! didn't have this one yet!

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

thewool:

How did you "make one yourself"?

.. you took the edited words and then reversed them back?

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by thewool View Post
    Also, posted this in the audio section:

I don't think a full uncensored version existed (or was available on the net), so I made one myself.

This is one track for which I feel the overall flow was hurt by the censoring, it's so much more enjoyable in its entirety:

http://rapidshare.com/files/26362359...sored.mp3.html
    re-up please
    Ghostface on 50 Cent:
    "Yo, this ape needs to stop injecting himself with them stroiods. He's acting up, he better chill out before New York puts his ass on the bench."
    Ghostface on Eminem:
    "That pilgrim needs to back off. He ain't got no street cred, thats my word."

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

^^ yea, re-up would be appreciated .....

Also, thewool: I really am curious how you said "I made my own" uncensored version. ... I just listened to the track I have... The explicit words are just muted out .. ... .. they're not not reversed.. .. ..Therefore, how can you have made your own???

Initial RS link corrected, I made a mistake in the premium Rapidshare upload.

For this version... I had a version from a mixtape but was incomplete and had shouts , etc. Cut the words, volume balanced, speed corrected and EQ'd them, pasted them into the 'muted' version. An awesome track....

Knowledge Seeker

Wow, Thanks! That's pretty much an amazing job, mad props! PEACE

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Wow ,,, BIG UP for real.. .. I appreciate your effort,, and a job well done !!!!

The only critique I can make, is that on Raekwon's opening line "push this shit out like 9 months" ... .. you can kinda hear a small piece of where the DJ was shouting on it... .. But I'm assuming there's nothing you could do about that since you had to get the word "shit"

Anyway,,, THANKS !!!

Veteran Member

Thanks for this! One of the best 4th Disciple tracks.
    Ghostface on 50 Cent:
    "Yo, this ape needs to stop injecting himself with them stroiods. He's acting up, he better chill out before New York puts his ass on the bench."
    Ghostface on Eminem:

No problem all. Glad you're all enjoying it. Agreed that beat is phat - I'm bumping this at least 3 times a day at the moment. Ace old school Raekwon in build up for CL2...

Nick, you're right and I did my best, but at the moment I only have one uncut source to work with. If you have another let me know and I'll have another go. I must admit I'm really fussy and it doesn't bother me at all... Finding an uncut version has taken me 2 years but I knew I'd heard one back in the day.

I'm working on another Raekwon fan edit to please me which I'll post when it's ready. This isn't going to be on CL2 so there's no harm done, but it was just a beat I was in love with that needed to be extended.
    Last edited by thewool; 08-04-2009 at 04:25 PM.

Veteran Member

Wow I didn't even know this was possible. 12 o'Clock was a beast on this. Shame he never had the motivation to make it as an emcee. if he made an LP around the same time this song was released it would have been amazing.

^^ actually 12 O'Clock was signed at motherfucking Def Jam around '98-99 so i bet they was planning to release an album and they probably recorded some material for him. i always liked his style... props on the threadstarter for the song, great work!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

thanks !

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

nice lil jewel here

Veteran Member

Always wondered why there hasn't been a dirty version of this track. Great to finally hear it, even though it's just a fan-made version, I'll take what I can get. Thanks again, thewool. I'm anxious to hear the other track you're working on!
    Ghostface on 50 Cent:
    Ghostface on Eminem: