Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: top 10 battles of wu corp

Ha...not even a mention! I been eatin mufuckaz for 10 yrs on this site...ive murked damn near everyone on tgis site thats battled me..love it or hate that's real shit..only loss I remember was against DDD who was always my fav personally... off the top, eversick kills all IMO.. top battlers tho.. DDD, priest, es666, spoke, visions, dusk, I remember an iLL one I had vs maximus years ago..tech was sick.. been so long I'm sure there's other's I'm forgettin there's several cats with skill here no doubt.. but when it comes strictly to battles.. who got shit on priest!? Like I said DDD got me once that I can remember, spoke, Eric, tech, GC was iLL too.... there's some dope battlers no doubt but who been more consistent that priest.? .all the way from the KingShyt days..besides don who ever putthe boots to me!? Not tryna suck my own dick..tthere's def better writers than myself here no doubt..but battles... not even a mention..lol.. hatin mufuckaz..

who are you?

tha agent of sickness Eversick666's Avatar

Peep All Archer Priest battles,all God Concept battles,no one can ever fuck with these,period. battling or freestyle,Big Ben,Sin,J.t.s.,bambino,are some of the other ill rhymers I came across on here,

"We discourteous creatures, features of repetitive
    feaster's,that pray on the opposite optical of logical people"
    http://www.myspace.com/eversick0666

Yoooooooo!! U Canadian dicknose fuck!!! Haha ..Been a griiiiiip! Ima get at u my dude! Thx for recognizing too no doubt.. fuckin sleepy flock here man

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    who are you?
    Fuck is you!? I'm who my name says I am, ArcherPriest... or KingShyt in the old days I've switched back n forth a couple times but search the house of daggers ArcherPriest or KingShyt vs... ? You'll find all my battles...been at it years homie...since before the site crashed n shit way back when even.. besides DDD.. find any other user with better flow/ consistency.. and harder hitting punches in battle zone.. I went back myself n read shit from the fkn day.. shit I don't even remember writing man but its all there..look it up.. def worth reading there's some dope battles I've had on here... Priest vs don...dusk like 3x, maybe more..lol..me n that fool went at it..those are all good.. priest vs maximus da mantis..dope one there..that dude should've battled more he had some hard hitters... plenty of shit to look up..search it my dude... find someone u think iLLer battle wise n I'll get it with them too.. even tho I'm rusty as German U boats right now.. whatev.. anybody who wan test set it up.. n yea..maybe my shit ain't ur fav but eeeeasilly top 10 like the thread says.. there's at least a few good quotables in every battle you'll come across... search it man.. my work speaks for itself who I is... even front page now.. spread some hate thread..read thru that..n those were all written fast.. damn near off top but dope.. am I fkn dillusional or are mufuckaz here just not able to distinguish what's dope n what's not!!?? Thx to my Holmes trip6 for wieghin in..

sounds great

check two, we should battle for fun
    Retired.