Thread: Ghostface explains Supreme Clientele and Apollo Kids video

Banned

Default Ghostface explains Supreme Clientele and Apollo Kids video

thanks
    "Borough hopping, copping bricks, bags, burners and kicks City slickers, circling the strip, working them tricks"
    -Rebel INS the GREAT!!!

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

No offence Art, but lately youve been MAD late on alot of things. Nearly 2/3rds of your threads have been chucks.

ive been refraining from saying this until now, because i appreciate the occasional one that you bought first, and will rep acordingly.

but i had to say it this time, because youre potentially fucking up the original threads by spreading around the discussion all over the place and making shit confusing. so do a search.

Banned

i have a higher percentage of non-chuck threads than you. and i can't be fucking it up as bad as the 50 people who posted method man is being sued for shooting a lady with a pellet guy or the 75 threads about the meth-deck-budden beef

Eastern village

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    i have a higher percentage of non-chuck threads than you. and i can't be fucking it up as bad as the 50 people who posted method man is being sued for shooting a lady with a pellet guy or the 75 threads about the meth-deck-budden beef
    Seriously i have been wanting to send you a few the lst day but i am to lazy to find pictures to send you of chucks or whatever.