Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Canadians fail to admit fault with their abnormal mutated heads and raspy voices.

'

I think the real irony here is that Robert lives in a extremely hot climate (Australia) and Diggy suffers harsh (Candian) winters.

Plus people who live in Canada have the top half of their heads disconnect when they talk.

hahahahahahaha

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

'

Most Canadians fail to admit fault with their abnormal mutated heads and raspy voices.

^^^and they constantly say shit like this:
    "i'm not your buddy, guy"
    "i'm not your guy, fwiend"
    "i'm not your fwiend, buddy"
    "i'm not your buddy, guy!"

Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    Well, obviously some White people care enough to invent the lie of White Supremacy to hide those facts.

What difference does it make?

It could shatter the illusion of White Supremacy and possibly restore dignity to oppressive peoples.
    The statement that oppressed people would have their dignity restored by the words of a german philosopher seems to be a highly dubious concept in the first place.

future thread ideas:
    "are white people black people who avoided the sun for thousands of years?"
    "are white people orange when cooked at a temperature of 450 degrees farenheit for 25 minutes in a cookie sheet on the center tray?"
    "are white people robots in disguise?"

'

Diggy here is your chance to explain Eskimos as well.

^
    this one possesses the eye-brow shape up trait

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    @ SUNNY - But you are playing games. I am not mad at all.

I am not pretending to be anything. You are, and I can't quite figure out why.

It is pretty obvious what I mean so why would you ask the question?

i started to reply but wasn't sure i know where you were going with it - i assumed that you were saying that white people invented american sports - but i wanted to be clear on what exactly i was replying to - but never mind - there is no need for me to build on these things with you

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    i started to reply but wasn't sure i know where you were going with it - i assumed that you were saying that white people invented american sports - but i wanted to be clear on what exactly i was replying to - but never mind - there is no need for me to build on these things with you

i'm going to be honest sunny.

effective communication:
    you should have made this clear when you put the ball back in robert's court.

i had this problem with you as well in the past. without that tiny bit of information, the other person is left to wonder or assume what you are talking about.

making that small adjustment when communicating on wucorp will have a huge impact in the responses you get in return.

i see there are plenty of angry white folks in this thread - i know that this all is a blow to yalls ego - if you didn't care, you wouldn't be in here saying that you don't care
    do some research on white or albino animals and how they get dealt with in the animal world - i dare you -

Albino American Black Bear (the American Black Bear also has a white colour morph and since this speciment has dark eyes, it may be the white morph rather than a true albino)

i'll pull up some findings on google

typed white animals in the search engine
    i suggest you do the same, if you care -

its not natural -
    not in science
    not in mythical biblical stories
    or in the animal kingdom

my question is - what are the results of his being recessive -
    what does it matter

does this make him less than,more than -
    what have we gotten so far

Albinism is due to various gene mutations that affect the production of normal pigmentation. True (amelanistic) albinos lack melanin and are white with no markings and with unpigmented pink eyes.

Partial (blue-eyed) albinos have some residual pigmentation. There are various degrees of patchy albinism (piebaldism) due to localised mutations in skin cells. Temperature dependent albinos have residual colour on cooler parts of the body i.e. Siamese cats where pigment develops on the head, tail and legs, but not on the warmer parts of the body.
    Bluish-grey anerythristic albinos lack the red colour. Axanthic albinos lack the yellow colour. The actual colour and pattern of these animal depends on what other colours are in the pattern. Tyrosinase-negative albinos lack tyrosinase (an enzyme which synthesises melanin) in their cells; this usually produces a pale yellowish or cream animal with pink-eyes.

The more common Tyrosinase Positive albino cannot synthesise melanin, but can synthesise tyrosinase, giving a fawn or lavender (platinum) colour.
    Leucism is often mistaken for albinism. Leucistic animals, such as white lions, are white or very pale, with dark eyes and some pigmentation, for example ghost markings. Chinchilla is sometimes mistaken for albinism, but is caused by a different mutation that affects the distribution of pigment on the hair shaft. White tigers are chinchilla.

Other mutations also cause white animals; some of the animals pictured here (white peacocks) are white, but not albino.
    Some of the photos of white, albino and pied animals on these pages are from the early 1930s encyclopaedias "Wonders of Animal Life" (edited by J A Hammerton) and "Wonderland of Knowledge" (edited by Ernest Ogan).

Some of those specimens were photographed in captivity and are now preserved in the Rothschild Zoological Museum.
    Up until the late 19th Century it was common practice for naturalists and explorers to shoot and preserve unusual specimens.

Not till the 20th Century did photography become a practical alternative. The majority of the museum taxidermy specimens on these pages are from the Walter Rothschild Zoological Museum, Tring, England and the Natural History Museum, South Kensington, London, England.

http://www.messybeast.com/albinism/albino-index.htm

what are others saying about this ?

Quote Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post

i'm going to be honest sunny.

effective communication:
    you should have made this clear when you put the ball back in robert's court.

i had this problem with you as well in the past. without that tiny bit of information, the other person is left to wonder or assume what you are talking about.

making that small adjustment when communicating on wucorp will have a huge impact in the responses you get in return.

peace - and understood -

however - this is what was posted

Originally Posted by Robert

What about America's top sports?
    what about it ?

what are you saying ?

my knowledge on what goes on in sports today is limited
    i don't know where he is going with that question - so i asked for clarity -
    i did this so that i can communicate effectively -
    most assume they know what a person means by what they say - and they go on and reply to words they believe was meant to be conveyed a certain way - this causes conflict - i assume he felt that my question to his question was insincere -

A normal and a white elephant from Burma, pictured at London Zoo with Burmese trainer.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post
    questions that cross my mind....

why did the white man migrate from a tropical environment to a colder/mountainous one?

why did he settle in a land with less resources and harsh winters?

what biological advantages does white skin provide?

milk and meat provided him with plenty of vitamin d.
    so why did he turn white?
    Maybe this could help: http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStre...KINGWHITE.html

Steve Urkel

Quote Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
    Most Canadians fail to admit fault with their abnormal mutated heads and raspy voices.
    Am Canadian and I agree whole heartedly with you.

Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post

deep book -

Veteran Member

I might try to get my hands on a copy.