10. Hey You
    11. Y?
    12. It's All Good
    13. Moment in Time
    14. The Hustle
    15. Little D
    16. Devil Music
    17. The E.N.D.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

great follow-up album by The Pharcyde, real smooth vibe on the production and it really suits the flow and voices of the group. actually the first album that featured a good amount of Jay Dee production and he holds it down real nice with his trademark '90s sound. "Runnin" will always blow my mind, love the lyrics on that + that soothing beat.

choice cuts: "Runnin", "Groupie Therapy", "Drop", "Moment in Time"

4/5

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Veteran Member

wasnt thier first album entirely produced by J-Swift? Dilla had like 4-5 beats on Lab I believe

^^ yep it was.. this is the review for "LabCab" and as i said this was the first album (from anyone) that featured a big part of production from Dilla. he has production credits for 6 beats (+ a skit) out of 14 songs (not counting skits) so that's more than 1/3 of the LP.
    Last edited by claaa7; 08-11-2009 at 10:20 AM.

Veteran Member

Wasnt it around 5 plus a co-production?

1. Bullshit
    4. Runnin'
    6. Splattitorium [more of a Instrumental]
    7. Somethin' That Means Somethin'
    9. Drop

He co-prod. "Y?" with Bootie Brown and just did the drums on "All Live"

^^ lol, whatever.. bottom-line still remains, "this was the first album Jay Dee did major production work on" . "All Live" was basically all drums and vocals though.

Classic. Love how this album sounds more mature than Bizarre Ride II The Pharcyde, and is still mad nice.

-

Classic album. My favorite songs are Groupie Therapy, Runnin, Drop, Hey You, Y, Moment In Time, The Hustle, Devil Music. This was their last good album. Too bad Fatlip left them after this album. Drop video was funny. I've never seen a video like that before. The Pharcyde's videos were creative. I also like how in Passin Me By video, they were upside down in some scenes. Remember at the end of Passin Me By video, it looked like Fatlip was in a car but when the camera went away from him, he was holding onto a piece of the driver side's door that was taken off of a car? Hahahahahahahahahaha.

-

I also like the songs Somethin That Means Somethin and The E.N.D. I like It's All Good skit. They should've made that into a song. LOL@Little D skit that had them talking to a little boy and they had him cursing hahahahahahahahahaha. They're wrong for that.

YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP. Tony Bandana's Avatar

one of my all time faves...Moment in Time & track 2 Pharcyde are my fav tracks .

masterpiece .
    ONGH!!!! SHIT STINK BIG GATORZ , MY DETROIT PLAYAZ ONGH!!!