Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Budden's Hissy Fit Sissy Antics [All Budden related stories] (Official Thread)

Cilvaring's Father deezGlazedTonsils1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by standout View Post
    to each his own, but personally i would much rather get hit and kicked like twice and come back another day, then land 2 punches and get stomed the fuck out and hospitalized.

pussy

Quote Originally Posted by Soulless View Post
    Why wouldn't you want to fight the guy that actually hit you? Rae didn't tell the dude to hit Joey and has already said that he didn't mean for Joey to get hit.

Rae needs to respond to this though. I mean I don't think it was a good look for him to do what he did in the first place, but now having Joey call him out like this is even worse.
    your making rae seem innocent.

Would you hold the employee or the manager responsible for something going wrong in a firm due to a task that was issued by the manager?

If you send 6 people on a business trip and one of them starts a fight at a meeting, that person makes the company look bad, not just themselves. The management answers to that.

I hope you see my point.

Cilvaring's Father deezGlazedTonsils1981's Avatar

your making rae seem innocent.

Would you hold the employee or the manager responsible for something going wrong in a firm due to a task that was issued by the manager?

If you send 6 people on a business trip and one of them starts a fight at a meeting, your making the company look bad, not just yourself. The management answers to that.

I hope you see my point.
    it wasnt on some business tip though. these were friends of rae's. they dont share a brain. i have a group of friends but we all have different ways of dealing with things and different thoughts on certain situations. you think the richest or most famous guy in that group should take fault in everything everyone else does? makes no sense

to each his own, but personally i would much rather get hit and kicked like twice and come back another day, then land 2 punches and get stomed the fuck out and hospitalized.
    It is clear from that statement that you have little pride in yourself as a man.... either that or you are female....

If it is 8 on 1 how can you think that it would be hit and kicked maybe twice... Usually when people gang up on you it is to beat the living shit out of you... you can either help them do it by not standing up for yourself or you can make them work for it and maybe come out on top.....

If all you got from an 8 on 1 situation was a punch and a couple of kicks the people were not serious about it....

You should always expect the worse and then wild the fuck out when shit starts....
    "It should be Criminal what I get away with" Mark Brandon "Chopper" Read

"Is there a sex offender that lives on your street? / Call Chopper Read I'll slaughter him for Free//" Mark Brandon "Chopper" Read

Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz1981 View Post
    it wasnt on some business tip though. these were friends of rae's. they dont share a brain. i have a group of friends but we all have different ways of dealing with things and different thoughts on certain situations. you think the richest or most famous guy in that group should take fault in everything everyone else does? makes no sense
    and coworkers have no relationships? and they share a brain?

This is new to me. but it sounds interesting.

Aside from the fact that you missed the point, I may want to apply to your company cuz it sounds like a fun bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Klawful View Post
    It is clear from that statement that you have little pride in yourself as a man.... either that or you are female....

If it is 8 on 1 how can you think that it would be hit and kicked maybe twice... Usually when people gang up on you it is to beat the living shit out of you... you can either help them do it by not standing up for yourself or you can make them work for it and maybe come out on top.....

If all you got from an 8 on 1 situation was a punch and a couple of kicks the people were not serious about it....

You should always expect the worse and then wild the fuck out when shit starts....
    Ok. thanks.

Il keep that in mind next time im surrounded by 8 people with a knife to my stomach.

^^^post about something other than buddens or slaughterhouse

i dare you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    ^^^post about something other than buddens or slaughterhouse

i dare you.
    man i would but everything else on this site is so boring...

Let me check out the general discussions section... That might be fun.

{>____<}

Joe and Rae should just duke it out in a ring. I mean that. First off all, Joe should've just kept his mouth shut. Rae didn't punch Joe because if that video airs, Rae would probably get arrested for hitting Joe (that's why Rae had his boy do it).

Yeah. Joe and Rae should have a fight in a ring and show it on BET and MTV. I have $200 on Rae.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Standout I really mean to disrespect to you I don't know you from a bar of soap and if you got out of a bad situation then thats great.... But you aren't trying to promote some tough guy image on the internet after getting punched and not responding in kind.... But Joey is and that is really stupid
    "It should be Criminal what I get away with" Mark Brandon "Chopper" Read

"Is there a sex offender that lives on your street? / Call Chopper Read I'll slaughter him for Free//" Mark Brandon "Chopper" Read

LOL @ this nigga condoning posing for pictures with your enemies flag on, and saying "I'm sorry" for the shit talking you did for the past month for the world to hear. Oh, and then there's being caught in a kie saying he went after Deck @ RTB's. Face it, Budden is a studio gangsta. Rae's the real thing.

Standout I really mean to disrespect you
    lol

Standout I really mean to disrespect to you I don't know you from a bar of soap and if you got out of a bad situation then thats great.... But you aren't trying to promote some tough guy image on the internet after getting punched and not responding in kind.... But Joey is and that is really stupid
    oh no no no...definitely not trying to promote no type of tough guy image. thats not me. im a calm and passive person, if anything. and yes, i did get out of that situation. i used it as an example, maybe i shouldnt have. My whole point was, the only way i would swing if i was badly outnumbered, was if i knew that this is it, and im gona get fucked up baddly either way. But if i know that me not partaking in any activity is gona make me 1000x better off, id take the high road and wait another day when the "playing field" is a little more even.

If that makes me a pussy, then so be it.

Ok then.............................................. .............................

You are in fact, a pussy.

Btw, it ain't anyone but Budden's fault that he hangs out with a couple lame ass cornballs, and does blog video's. Joe had 2 other guys with him, and they both were cowards as well.