Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Budden's Hissy Fit Sissy Antics [All Budden related stories] (Official Thread)

ive never heard the word "squaredance" so many times in my life call it a scrap a fade a throw down whatever but this nigga talmbout squaredance smfh

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

not to mention Rae has Busta and all his niggas on his side. And all the Mobb deep affiliations. All the heavyweightz. Joe has literally no one. Not even his own crew will back him up.

Rae would kick this skinny niggas ass anyway.
    Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 08-10-2009 at 06:15 PM.

Cilvaring's Father deezGlazedTonsils1981's Avatar

he looks mad skinny sitting there talking all that tough talk. i say rae just goes in on him. but why wouldnt hoey wanna fight whoever it was who punched him? i dont blame hoey either cause this is how dudes around my way generally act after they have been humiliated. he has no choice but damn enough with the blogging just scrap him when you see him.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

he had a chance to fight him, he got punched, and he didnt do shit.

i dont care if he was outnumbered, we've found out now it was only 6 to 3.

If your really tough like joe is trying to act he is, he would swung back regardless of being outnumbered. Instead he sat there and took it like a bitch.

If hed of fought back, he wouldda looked like a G, he was on camara, he had a great chance to look tough, but he didnt. He just sat there and too kthe punch.

If it was me, i mightve just wilded out on that camara, and started throwing wild punches all over the place, im gonna get beat up, but fuck it.

Banned

i feel def jam so much right now. who wants to do business with a bitter dust head?!?

the future is bleak and he realizes its about to be raining knuckles on his dome!!!

hes trying to man up and accept it but his eye dilation suggests shit in his pants!!!!!!!!

career finished!!!!

*leans in and whispers "fatality" in raekwons ear as he godfathers a blunt seated in front of his legion of goons*

Quote Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
    lol you hope? you HOPE that slaughterhouse album flops? i'd be surprised if that shit sells over 50k
    only 35k is shipped.

meaning even if they sell 10k, that is huge from a business perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    Wow he is talking MAD recklesss here about the god Chef.

This is a total disrespect. He really doesnt seem to know who hes dealing with here, he doesnt know about Rae's past or anything, hes not messing with these faggot rap dudes anymore.
    rae got escourted out by police at RTB. stfu, stop sucking dick.

if "the god Chef" was bout it, he would have hit him himself, on a 1 on 1, with no security. Not roll into the place with 6 security guards and have one of them hit the man that u dont like.

Budden just challenged dude on a 1 on 1...

This is the moment where u keep your dick sucking mouth shut, grow a fucken dick, and realize that a man is challenging another man to a fight because the situation went past verbal communication because it got physical.

Now when u take that dick out of your mouth, and you start to breath again, and some sense and clarity starts to come back to your low intelligent, low common sense brain, youl realize that it dont matter who raekwon is. its 2009, everybody knows somebody. the 16 year old kid living in your very own street probably has enough backup at that point in his life to get it in with someone twice his age.

I am shocked at the amount of people that are standing behind what rae did, having someone else do your dirty work. Yall support this. Yall support hurting someone indirectly through association and then ducking a challange when u get one?

This is what you support? Is there any men on this board?

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post

i dont care if he was outnumbered, we've found out now it was only 6 to 3.
    lets say it was 3, which it wasent.

it was him and mickey factz. the other "guy" was the dj, who left the room before anything got physical.

Now, your saying that 3 140-170 pound guys are a fair match to 6 240+ pound men?

Ok. heres a Challenge for you.

Im challenging you to post your picture on here right now. I wanna see how you look like. Because judging by what i just read. im expecting to see the most baddest, dangerous mother fucker on earth.

Post your picture.

Quote Originally Posted by TGambino View Post
    ive never heard the word "squaredance" so many times in my life call it a scrap a fade a throw down whatever but this nigga talmbout squaredance smfh
    exactly
    has anyone ever called a one on one fight a squaredance before? ever?
    what planet is this idiot from? i hear squaredance i'm thinking 'boot scootin' boogie' not a knock down drag out brawl.

this video was great, it was like cartman in the fishsticks episode. ego gymnastics.

Rae was the first one to throw a punch. Joe is now challenging him to a 1 on 1 fight to settle this. So, just do it. What do yall expect Joe Budden to do? The respect and admiration for a rap legend goes out the window once violence is brought in. If Rae didn't want this, then he shouldn't have punched Joe. It's simple as that.

This is all ignorant, and should never have reached this level, but now that we're here. This is it.

Quote Originally Posted by standout View Post
    only 35k is shipped.

if "the god Chef" was bout it, he would have hit him himself, on a 1 on 1, with no security. Not roll into the place with 6 security guards and have one of them hit the man that u dont like.

This is the moment where u keep your dick sucking mouth shut, grow a fucken dick, and realize that a man is challenging another man to a fight because the situation went past verbal communication because it got physical.

Now when u take that dick out of your mouth, and you start to breath again, and some sense and clarity starts to come back to your low intelligent, low common sense brain, youl realize that it dont matter who raekwon is. its 2009, everybody knows somebody. the 16 year old kid living in your very own street probably has enough backup at that point in his life to get it in with someone twice his age.

I am shocked at the amount of people that are standing behind what rae did, having someone else do your dirty work. Yall support this. Yall support hurting someone indirectly through association and then ducking a challange when u get one?

When exactly did Rae turn anything down? At this point it's more Hoe Buttends bullshit talk.

Hoey talks, Rae gets faces punched in. This is what we support. ACTION OVER WORDS.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

he obviously wants to turn the attention from him getting socked like a bitch, to Rae not wanting to fight him
    We do it for the people.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by SoulInDeed View Post
    Rae was the first one to throw a punch. Joe is now challenging him to a 1 on 1 fight to settle this. So, just do it. What do yall expect Joe Budden to do? The respect and admiration for a rap legend goes out the window once violence is brought in. If Rae didn't want this, then he shouldn't have punched Joe. It's simple as that.

This is all ignorant, and should never have reached this level, but now that we're here. This is it.
    rae didnt punch him, dumbass.
    We do it for the people.

standout
    joined july 2009
    has 21 posts

hmmm...

clicks 'find more posts by standout'
    sees they are all, literally every single one- joe budden/slaughterhouse related...

fascinating...

Cilvaring's Father deezGlazedTonsils1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by standout View Post
    only 35k is shipped.

yeah but answer me this.

Seriously, i've been trying to get an answer from a Hoey dick wrangler and no one will answer so tell me why

Hoey doesnt want to fight the dude who actually hit him? i'm not being a smartass either it makes no sense. if my man punched you in the face and you sat and took it like rhianna you would honestly wanna fight me 2 days later? not even a peep about the guy who hit you? you'd wanna fight me??? why is that i dont get it. i do think rae should scrap him cause hes a little skinny bitch and it would be the ultimate L if Hoey lost to a 40 year old fatass but alls i know is when i get hit i want to fight the guy who hit me. am i wrong for that? you fuckin dickrider

Rae apparently said that nobody was supposed to get hit, which I kind of believe. I've been in a similar kind of situation where two people were talking or arguing, and one of their friends just got mad and hit someone. I think that's kinda what happened here.

As for this "squaredance" thing, I don't think it will happen. I personally think this whole situation will just gradually die down