Thread: Jets WR does the Wu-Tang dance after scoring a Touch Down

Banned

Default Jets WR does the Wu-Tang dance after scoring a Touch Down

The Jets still are keeping an eye on the wide-receiver market, but they were pleased with the opening-night performances of David Clowney (four catches for 102 yards), Wallace Wright (five for 31) and Brad Smith (two for 10). Rookie Britt Davis (four for 33) also may have earned more reps.
    The big story was Clowney, who hauled in a 48-yard pass from Sanchez and a 50-yard touchdown pass from Erik Ainge. Shades of last preseason, when Clowney made two long touchdowns before fracturing his collarbone and missing most of the season. Mr. August?
    Asked half-jokingly if he'd mind being nominated for a preseason Hall of Fame, Clowney, dead serious, replied, "I wouldn't be okay with that at all, not even a little."
    Clowney is a one-trick pony - a deep threat - who must prove he can be a well-rounded receiver. He definitely showed some skill with his TD dance.
    "It's just a Florida dance called the Wu-Tang," he said. "You can go on YouTube and see it."

near the 2:30 mark

Banned

word ive seen my uncle do the same dance after he experienced a coke stroke!!!!

he didnt call it the wu tang dance though!!! my instincts almost had me grabbing the phone and dialing it in for the jets player!!!

fun fact:

george clooneys favorite wu tang member is cappadonna!!!!

Eastern village

wtf is a wu-tang dance? Seriously it is no r&b or Souljaboy ish here. I never seen any of them do a dance that other took let's say like puffy in the mid 90's, everyone wasnted to dance like him if you went out.

So someone please explain to me how you can call a dance some fan made up and say it is a wu tang dance?

I know that ghostface is making an r&b album so no need to point it out.