Thread: !s nas right in the song If I ruled the world

Default !s nas right in the song If I ruled the world

Yo is nas on right when he spits the line

"Cause you could have all the chips, be poor or rich
    Still nobody want a nigga havin shit"

Do you think this line is a true statement that "nobody want a nigga havin shit" when I first heard that line I honestly was taken back because it is such a powerful statement and then I got to thinking is this true does the world real dont want blacks to have anything of significance..like in other words blacks are o.k and we wont be racist anymore as long as there kept down in society and dont have anything.

so what do you think was nas on the money when he spat nobody want a nigga havin shit ...is this true in the world we live in?

peace be with you !
    Last edited by zooruka; 08-17-2009 at 01:38 AM.

I don't think the whites that are in power want blacks to have things.... it's all part of the plan. Keep the minorities down, keep the whites on top. Control the corporations and companies, control the people.
    "If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth."

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

white people live vicariously through blacks, anyone who says otherwise is a liar

Fetus Member My Brother's Keeper's Avatar

it's not about race it's about class warfare... the upper echelon of people who consider themselves to be the cream of the crop will do whatever is necessary to hold down the lower income individuals to manipulate and control the populus... weather its a crackhouse in the hood or a meth house in the trailor park the end result of poverty is still the same (the only thing that changes is the way you vote, dress, and the music you listen to) Poor white people and poor black people have more in common than they would ever imagine however the perception of difference keeps the different races at each other's throats and is just one of many systems of control that keep poor people distracted from the real issues of society and social inequility... racism definately exists but there's no reason for it in this day and age and if it wasn't for the upper class using racism as a tool it could be squashed out in one generation... they will do whatever it takes to remain on top.... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-..._b_258474.html
    "I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious."- Vince Lombardi

DrunkenMasta303

Quote Originally Posted by My Brother's Keeper View Post
    it's not about race it's about class warfare... the upper echelon of people who consider themselves to be the cream of the crop will do whatever is necessary to hold down the lower income individuals to manipulate and control the populus... weather its a crackhouse in the hood or a meth house in the trailor park the end result of poverty is still the same (the only thing that changes is the way you vote, dress, and the music you listen to) Poor white people and poor black people have more in common than they would ever imagine however the perception of difference keeps the different races at each other's throats and is just one of many systems of control that keep poor people distracted from the real issues of society and social inequility... racism definately exists but there's no reason for it in this day and age and if it wasn't for the upper class using racism as a tool it could be squashed out in one generation... they will do whatever it takes to remain on top.... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-..._b_258474.html
    Exactly. And it just so happens to be that most of the people in power are whites. It's a shame... it seems as if the most racist people are those who live in poverty, for whatever reason. Unfortunately people cannot see the truth... that's exactly how the government WANTS it to be.
    "If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth."

-

Yes Nas was right about what he said. Whites that are rich don't want blacks having any wealth. That's just the way they are. That's their mentality. They want blacks to stay poor until they die. I will never understand the mindset of white people. I've never understood how a race of people can hate another race of people just because their skin is different. It amazes me that slavery is still going on in this country. It's just a different form but it's still going on. What i'm talking about is jobs that pay people a low salary with no medical and dental benefits. You have rich white people that have female immigrants working for them in their house and they're paying them a low salary and sometimes the female immigrants don't get paid. This is a fucked up world and it always will be as long as whites have all the power and money. I believe if some blacks had power and money that they would shit on their own people. Look at how we kill each other everyday and diss one another.