Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Slang Gargoyle

4 80.00%
  • Sean Bateman

1 20.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WuCorp`s Most Ethered

What sort of a butterfly do you think you'd be?

to set the record straight i never targeted any australian in particular before a massively gay faggot named tonearm terrorwrist appeared on my nutsack from nowhere for seemingly no reason, i always assume he was so butthurt by the shit i said to u and robert that he felt a need to perform his patriotic duty

and i dont believe any of yall ever got successfully ethered by anybody either. gettin punked and clowned is one thing, ether is that shit that make your soul burn slow. people been tossin around the word too much makin it lose some impact.
    ether is what happened to posters like intellekt and other bitch ass faggots that got ranned the fuck off the site, its when somebody cant post anymore cuz almost everything they say causes them to catch an e-beatdown and their presence is regarded as purely for comedic purposes only

if u want a recent example of somebody that got ethered, think of Hitman D/The Doctor if u even remember his faggot ass that faggot has my phone number too, he kept promising he would beat my ass and never even had the balls to call my phone.

see some mothafuckas is so pussy to even TALK shit, thats what theyre on the internet typing shit, fuck these shit typers let em eat a dick
    Last edited by SHRAP; 08-19-2009 at 12:32 PM.

haha, Hitman D.

Jesus

Hitman D made a fool of himself with Blackula from memory.

He was also a crazy MMA dude, so inspite of him not making the call Shrap, I think he probably had your measure on that front.

Dude took a hard hit on this site though.

The real etherings happened to Technician, Intellekt (thoughts flow at an inferior rate), that dude who thought GZA's son was a cute girl, Gjinx and NYbutterfly on the corpse, and that "BigLuBaby" dude who got ethered by BigBadman.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Hitman D made a fool of himself with Blackula from memory.

He was also a crazy MMA dude, so inspite of him not making the call Shrap, I think he probably had your measure on that front.

Dude took a hard hit on this site though.

The real etherings happened to Technician, Intellekt (thoughts flow at an inferior rate), that dude who thought GZA's son was a cute girl, Gjinx and NYbutterfly on the corpse, and that "BigLuBaby" dude who got ethered by BigBadman.
    a mothafucka can only make himself look so dumb by himself

i almost forgot about Slick too, kid was a fucking final fantasy obsessed douche bag, with the way he posted it was only a matter of time before he got bitch slapped the fuck outta here

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
    to set the record straight i never targeted any australian in particular before a massively gay faggot named tonearm terrorwrist appeared on my nutsack from nowhere for seemingly no reason, i always assume he was so butthurt by the shit i said to u and robert that he felt a need to perform his patriotic duty

Dont worry Bonerfarmer has a weird butt habit of stalking people on here. He hates people talking about it though so when you do he pops up and says "haha look how much you care!!!". Even though hes been posting and neg repping you constantly for like a year.

I can never understand a man as literally as sad as him, but i do feel i bit sorry for him lol.

but hey be nice

John W. Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Intellekt hahaha... inferior minds fucked themselves over.