Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Christians are annoying

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

any job i get right now pre-degree will be the same thing and basically pay the same amount, why do a college job that christian and annoying when you can do a normal one that isn't christian and annoying.

^^^hahaha...you're probably right...although those chicks were friends with the boss, who was also a church goer; they even attended some religiously driven 'sista empowerment' seminar with some televangelist type together, it was literally called 'black women: we can do better' lol, and i heard about that shit for about 2 weeks.

i guess i'm not litigious enough; i just found it annoying stupidity and kept it moving.

and i know slinging insults like peter parker slings webs through manhattan doesn't necessarily 'work' or resolve anything, but you have the option of guilt and consquence free name-calling on a web forum, which is for all intents and purposes anonymous, that you don't have at a job.

the alien/predator chess sig is dope btw.

Lol @ niggas at a wutang site generalizing a whole group of people.

These are probably the same niggas whining that hip hop is being generalized by devils for being nothing but ignorant niggas swag boogie boarding on the charts.

John W. Henry

Quote Originally Posted by YungSunny View Post
    Lol @ niggas at a wutang site generalizing a whole group of people.
    one thing Christians can be, is generalised(s not z). they are a cult.

yung hands out cookies with the jelly in the middle in his sunday school class?

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    yung hands out cookies with the jelly in the middle in his sunday school class?

You know some times in life, when someone says something so undescribably stupid you have to just let it slide...because questioning it will only have you feeling worse about yourself? Kinda like when kids yell out "your mom!" in class for no reason? Just for laughs? You just sit there like "Seriously?..." You don't have a comeback, the stupidity of that outburst just stunts your thought process? Growing up I was also told to look at life through another persons perspective, look through mine check two....
    Enter me.

You know some times in life, when someone says something so undescribably stupid you have to just let it slide...because questioning it will only have you feeling worse about yourself? Kinda like when kids yell out "your mom!" in class for no reason? Just for laughs? You just sit there like "Seriously?..." You don't have a comeback, the stupidity of that outburst just stunts your thought process? Growing up I was also told to look at life through another persons perspective, look through mine check two....
    Enter me.
    Wow, you really got me there.I feel sorry you took the time to write all that. smh

I want to know why you people get so offended by christians ..is it because christians and christianity likes doing the good and right thing and you are controlled by your evil desires...christians and christianity are like a light shining in the darkness, but most people love the dark and hate the light because the light (christianity) when shone on the non believer exposes there evil deeds which they do in the darkness.

also

the devil has blinded the world to the glory of jesus christ and christianity

the bible is right when it says

"But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, whose minds the god of this age (the devil) has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them"

peace be with you !

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    I want to know why you people get so offended by christians ..is it because christians and christianity likes doing the good and right thing and you are controlled by your evil desires...christians and christianity are like a light shining in the darkness, but most people love the dark and hate the light because the light (christianity) when shone on the non believer exposes there evil deeds which they do in the darkness.

also

"But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, whose minds the god of this age (the devil) has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them"

peace be with you !

proof positive

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post

also

peace be with you !
    Atheism is not synonymous with evil. the few atheists i know are more kind-hearted and charitable than just about every christian i know. yeah that's right, atheists are a lot of the time more "christ-like" that CHRISTians.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Wow, you really got me there.I feel sorry you took the time to write all that. smh
    Lol that only took 1 minute.
    I understand you couldn't think of a comeback but damn.

Lol that only took 1 minute.
    I understand you couldn't think of a comeback but damn.
    I was going to think of a comeback, but I fell asleep half way through your rambling post, so I forgot what I was going to say.

hahahahahahahahha

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

I get this error sometimes too:

500 - Interner Serverfehler

Das angegebene Skript: http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/for...aysprune=&f=20 konnte nicht fehlerfrei ausgeführt werden!

Vielleicht hilft Ihnen dieser Link weiter: http://www.wutang-corp.com/

Hier können Sie zur referenzierenden Seite zurückkehren: http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...t=81693&page=2