Thread: KRS-ONE European tour promoting Keep Right album

Cool KRS-ONE European tour

The Teacha KRS-ONE is coming to Europe (actually he is already over here, he's given his first concerts already in the UK that was I think). Anywayz, I've got tickets for KRS concert in Netherlands nex week, can't wait to witness some REAL HIPHOPpin takin place! He's promoting his new 13th album "Keep Right".

I know he'll perform at Melkweg (Amsterdam), 013 (Tilburg) and De Oosterpoort (Groningen) in the Netherlands. Check the venue's websites. I don't know any other tourdates, he'll come to UK, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Sweden and probably some other country's too. Check www.templeofhiphop.org for more info:

"Peace and much respect,

Welcome to the Temple of Hiphop, after eight years of waiting and planning the Teacha KRS-ONE has left America for the shores of Europe!!! The question now is Europe ready for the Gospel of Hiphop? Is Europe ready for the Teacha? The rumble overseas has already reached epic proportions, the radio and media have already dubbed the Teacha’s arrival as “Judgment Day”. Dublin, Nottingham, Brixton, France, have been left in waiting since the Teachas last performances. Europeans are notorious for demanding only the highest levels of Hiphop, and now they have it!!! In France alone the last show KRS-ONE performed lasted over three hours with SIX encores. Imagine the frenzy after eight years of waiting.

Along with the Teachas historic performances, the Teacha and the Temple of Hiphop will be in full ministry mode. With lectures,sermonars, exclusive interviews, and programs to feed the hungry already in place the Temple of Hiphop is set to prove that we live our elements. With NO corporate sponsorships the Teacha has created this tour entirely upon the strength of true Hiphop. You are not just doing Hiphop you are Hiphop!!!

Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of the most important tour in years. Visit us at the Temple of Hiphop’s web site for updated tour information, exclusive pictures, and exclusive tour stories and interviews. This promises to be a historic event. For those unable to attend the concerts, remember that through Hiphop you are there in spirit!!! Please pray for the Health, Love, Awareness, and Wealth of the entire crew. And remember rap is something you do, Hiphop is something you LIVE!!! There it is."

(www.templeofhiphop.org)

Default Re: KRS-ONE European tour promoting Keep Right album

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Masta
    The Teacha KRS-ONE is coming to Europe (actually he is already over here, he's given his first concerts already in the UK that was I think). Anywayz, I've got tickets for KRS concert in Netherlands nex week, can't wait to witness some REAL HIPHOPpin takin place! He's promoting his new 13th album "Keep Right".

I know he'll perform at Melkweg (Amsterdam), 013 (Tilburg) and De Oosterpoort (Groningen) in the Netherlands. Check the venue's websites. I don't know any other tourdates, he'll come to UK, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Sweden and probably some other country's too. Check www.templeofhiphop.org for more info:

"Peace and much respect,

Welcome to the Temple of Hiphop, after eight years of waiting and planning the Teacha KRS-ONE has left America for the shores of Europe!!! The question now is Europe ready for the Gospel of Hiphop? Is Europe ready for the Teacha? The rumble overseas has already reached epic proportions, the radio and media have already dubbed the Teacha’s arrival as “Judgment Day”. Dublin, Nottingham, Brixton, France, have been left in waiting since the Teachas last performances. Europeans are notorious for demanding only the highest levels of Hiphop, and now they have it!!! In France alone the last show KRS-ONE performed lasted over three hours with SIX encores. Imagine the frenzy after eight years of waiting.

Along with the Teachas historic performances, the Teacha and the Temple of Hiphop will be in full ministry mode. With lectures,sermonars, exclusive interviews, and programs to feed the hungry already in place the Temple of Hiphop is set to prove that we live our elements. With NO corporate sponsorships the Teacha has created this tour entirely upon the strength of true Hiphop. You are not just doing Hiphop you are Hiphop!!!

Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of the most important tour in years. Visit us at the Temple of Hiphop’s web site for updated tour information, exclusive pictures, and exclusive tour stories and interviews. This promises to be a historic event. For those unable to attend the concerts, remember that through Hiphop you are there in spirit!!! Please pray for the Health, Love, Awareness, and Wealth of the entire crew. And remember rap is something you do, Hiphop is something you LIVE!!! There it is."

(www.templeofhiphop.org)
    Anybody else think it strange his tour is promoting "Get Right", I mean that shit has been out forever.

www.614hiphop.com - Columbus's lost and found for underground sound.
    You used to be fly but you crashed your plane.

Default Re: KRS-ONE European tour promoting Keep Right album

he's coming to my town on the 29th i think. im not gonna go though.
    If I Offend You .. Fuck You I Intend To ..