Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lol@ Sean Price

Default lol@ Sean Price

labeled....WACK my evidence is this....

When you are a "rapper" when you get exposer or whatever you want people to hear you...but not the same shit comon man wtf....Jedi Mind Tricks Voilent by design or it could be blood legacy has a track with this dude sean price on it....and it also has the same verse on the recent chemistry with 9thwonder....for real? this is hip hop? that verse has to be VERY old and for him to reuse it. WACK SHIT
    the corp is old

Default Re: lol@ Sean Price

Aside from the fact that Wu-Tang resuses their verses multiple times (which I've only noted because this is a Wu-Tang site)...Sean Price isn't some "dude" looking for exposure. Sean P is better known as 1/2 of BCC's Heltah Skeltah and I think it's safe to say that he's established himself.
    banner too big - admin

Banned

sean p isnt wack i have no idea what your talking about

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher
    Aside from the fact that Wu-Tang resuses their verses multiple times (which I've only noted because this is a Wu-Tang site)...Sean Price isn't some "dude" looking for exposure. Sean P is better known as 1/2 of BCC's Heltah Skeltah and I think it's safe to say that he's established himself.
    lmao u owned that faggot

ITS A SHAME HE DIDNT KNOW WHERE HE WAS FROM

LMAO AT TRYING TO GET PUT ON

OWNED !!!!!!

Pussy Ass Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by gi0vanni
    create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.

Banned

also your an idiot, Chemisty was Buckshot and 9th Wonder, not Sean P

Lmao Wow ^^^ Haha

Sean Price Was On Chemistry Though U Moron

Pussy Ass Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by gi0vanni
    create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.

Banned

create would get knocked out

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by Taskmaster

When you are a "rapper" when you get exposer or whatever you want people to hear you...but not the same shit comon man wtf....Jedi Mind Tricks Voilent by design or it could be blood legacy has a track with this dude sean price on it....and it also has the same verse on the recent chemistry with 9thwonder....for real? this is hip hop? that verse has to be VERY old and for him to reuse it. WACK SHIT
    U been drinking Haterade.... can't say Sean P isn't wack just cos of that, and justify it. Meth has reused verses, ODB reused a bunch of verses more than twice!
    Look at the bigger picture with sean p,...based on your "evidence" and what myself and thousands of other hiphop fans know, Id say you're damn wrong.

But hey

Straight Outta PHX

Sean P rules shit.
    In the world I see, you're stalking elk through the damp canyon forest around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty carpool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

Quote Originally Posted by Taskmaster

yo and you from Baltimore too, SMH when Baltimore niggas don't know shit about Heltah Skeltah, you outta be dragged out in the street and stomped for real

i personally could care less if he reused a verse, but you act like no other artist has....as a matter of fact, most of you don't know this but INS used his verse for Triumph along time before it came out....on Tony Touch's Power Cypher cd.....which dropped in 96.....and if i'm not mistaken Forever dropped in 97

so don't front like shit don't happen

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Boot Camp Clik owns. period
    And the survey says: "you're dead..."

Veteran Member

Sean P >>>> topic creator

Now known as Defcee Definitive X's Avatar

Sean Price is the man...what I respect about him is that he's not grabbing at the mainstream, as a matter of fact, most of his fans gravitiate towards HIM...so fuck you, Sean P gets props in here.

Sean PEEEEEEEEE!

You bitch-ass muthafucka...

"Got heat for everybody/watch the microphone burn..."
    =Akrobatik

Sean Price is the shit, Monkey Barz is better than any Wu release in years! One of the Best albums of 2005 for me.

See GZA's verse in Fam members only and The W... that makes GZA weak? hush hush!

BIG L Rest In Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
    yo and you from Baltimore too, SMH when Baltimore niggas don't know shit about Heltah Skeltah, you outta be dragged out in the street and stomped for real

i personally could care less if he reused a verse, but you act like no other artist has....as a matter of fact, most of you don't know this but INS used his verse for Triumph along time before it came out....on Tony Touch's Power Cypher cd.....which dropped in 96.....and if i'm not mistaken Forever dropped in 97

so don't front like shit don't happen
    -

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com