Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: James Cameron's AVATAR.

I AM HIPHOP

just got back from the theater ... it looks good but the movie overall is a complete disappointment ... I dunno I had much higher expectations but I should've known better since it comes from the guy who made titanic

I mean the movie even has a "I didn't sign up for this shit" line for fucks sake ... wtf

u know from the very beginning exactly what's gonna happen, the predictability of this movie is disturbing
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

DRUNKENARTS

tru the film is very predictable, but visually amazing it didnt feel like i was sitting there for nearly 3hrs still worth going to see it

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Movie was fresh. James Cameron must've got a hold of the comic book I made in high school.

White people get the fuck out.

very enjoyable..i saw it in 3d..only flaw is sam worthington.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

GOD DAMMM THAT SHIT WAS THE BOMMBBBBBb!!!!!!

Make sure u watch this at an IMAX, whoa.

i can say without question that was one of the msot visually breathtaking things ever commited to film!!

this has just elevated shit to 15 higher levels!!!!

who gives a fuck abotu a couple of cheesy lines!!! get over it!! shit was INCREDIBLE.everyone needs to bear witness to this at an IMAX too.

movie was dope you definitely have to watch this in Imax. its worth it.

i hope they make more movies with the same effects, really is a whole new level for movies.

as for the storyline yeah it was predictable and sometimes got corny. still dope dope movie.

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by begongo View Post
    just got back from the theater ... it looks good but the movie overall is a complete disappointment ... I dunno I had much higher expectations but I should've known better since it comes from the guy who made titanic

I mean the movie even has a "I didn't sign up for this shit" line for fucks sake ... wtf

u know from the very beginning exactly what's gonna happen, the predictability of this movie is disturbing
    you where watching the wrong movie if you where expecting all that

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post

even if the characters and story sucks, his flicks are worth checkin for the technical aspect!!!! hes about to show that lil fly on the windsheild michael bay how you execute a blockbuster!!!! bays gonna be hurt!!!!
    true.
    bring back begongo!!

Quote Originally Posted by PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT View Post
    you where watching the wrong movie if you where expecting all that
    it's strange cuz he made alien and terminater, which are legendary movies, but this shit is too predictable [STILL A GOOD MOVIE THO]. ok, even last year's Dark Knight had pot holes, but at least it wasn't so predictable and full of WTF moments. Like in the end, the dude in that robot is looking back in a mirror. With all that fucking technology that shit still had mirrors? Wtf?

And yeah, we knew from the trailer on this is going to be Pocahontas [it is better than Pocahontas tho, enjoyable movie + better than Transformers2 [CATASTROPHE] or the Twilight shit]
    bring back begongo!!

hahah fuck off with that Dark Knight shit, that shit was so overrated, the first 2 batmans were better. that shit aint fucking with this on any level.

if you seriously came away from the cinema with negative thoughts after seeing this movie i feel for you man, that must suck, because this shit blew me away, and im not into blockbusters like that, but ive never seen anything like this on screen before.

your failing to comprehend the magnitude of what this genius has just pulled off. i enjoyed the story, it brought you in, and i couldnt give a flying fuck about the odd cheesy line, get over it jeez!!

and it goes without even saying that its better than transformers2!! HAHAHahahahah! I cant beleiev you even felt the need to say that!! wow!!

Wu Vatican

everyone i have heard has liked this. some say the plot wasnt the strongest, but the imagery in imax is worth the cash alone.

i might have to check this out. would love to see this blunted. would need a vault or some shit to stay awake for the full 3 hours tho!
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

its one of the only times i would consider cgi effects art

I just felt even tho Dark Knight had holes, it was more exiciting to watch [everything about TwoFace..]

I'm sure we won't get a movie like Avatar anytime soon. It's a true blockbuster movie.
    bring back begongo!!

{>____<}

I had high expectations for the movie because it was written and directed by James Cameron.

Well, I can honestly say that I not only enjoyed the movie, but I loved it from beginning to the end. The movie is VERY original. The movie reminds me of The Last Samurai, District 9, and that Native American movie that I can't think of at the moment.

I'm not going to spoil the movie for you guys. All that I have to say is that Avatar is a MUST SEE MOVIE! It's one of the best movies of the decade, hands down. I thought the setting was just brilliant. The story is nice and simple but the action and the special effects WILL wow you, that's for sure. I'll admit that I shed two tears during two scenes because I was just so into it.

I'm surprise that the theater was crowded. Maybe it's because of the holidays. If that's the case, why wasn't this a summer blockbuster? I'm sure it would've made an enormous amount of money. I hope it does do well at the box office because the last thing I would want is for this movie to be slept on.

Well, again, all I can say is see the movie. Trust me, you will not be disappointed.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty