Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ramadan Mubarak!

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cee Oh Vee View Post
    Oh, now I understand.

You didn't understand a thing of what I said.
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/64532129ae4520c7/

?

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

Veteran Member

waiting fo iftar?

Yes I am. Are you?

Veteran Member

I´m also

Quote Originally Posted by Cee Oh Vee View Post
    How so?
    Probably just all the terminology. Makes it come off as a little weird to those who don't fully understand it.
    "If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth."

Quote Originally Posted by Crookshank View Post
    Probably just all the terminology. Makes it come off as a little weird to those who don't fully understand it.
    Aha, that makes sense.

Now, although I understand that you probably didn't mean anything bad by your comment, maybe you should ask what stuff means. It's a good habit to get into.

Peace.

Manifestation of Allah Mr. Muhammad's Avatar

Ramadan Karriem!

RM

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Doesn't religion give you that warm fuzzy feeling inside?

No?

Me either.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    You know shit like this never happened before in Turkey, things have changed so much in such a short amount of time. Now I kid you not theres official betting to see in which city will we see the first Ramadan beating each year. The whole point of Ramadan is to keep control of yourself not to attack people who ain't fasting.

it's a sad state of affairs

at least erdogan is providing unintentional comedy with his fake university degree from 1981, provided by an institution that only became a university in 1982. I heard a university degree is mandatory to become president of Turkey, do not know whether I was informed correctly on that though

the gezi park matter is all but fun ... his timing in trying to force this issue once again after the widespread protest in (I think) 2013 might actually be connected to the university degree scandal. looks like he's trying to go full speed ahead, making sure people don't pay attention to that little personal scandal
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    it's a sad state of affairs

at least erdogan is providing unintentional comedy with his fake university degree from 1981, provided by an institution that only became a university in 1982. I heard a university degree is mandatory to become president of Turkey, do not know whether I was informed correctly on that though

the gezi park matter is all but fun ... his timing in trying to force this issue once again after the widespread protest in (I think) 2013 might actually be connected to the university degree scandal. looks like he's trying to go full speed ahead, making sure people don't pay attention to that little personal scandal
    Yeah you need a diploma though the whole thing isn't that big of news in Turkey, nobody really cares, the people pressing the cause will get nowhere with it. Erdogan is a master politician and manipulator.

The whole Gezi park thing is to polarise the country even more. The more polarised the country the stronger Erdogan is. This is a man who is placing his men in charge of the top private high schools in Turkey to create a generation of followers. A man who personally phoned the owner of a TV channel to get a TV program removed from TV, a program i watched which had 2 famous Professors just dropping knowledge for hours, they talked history, science, geology etc etc. Erdogan didn't like it so the program was dropped.

Turkey such a weird country on one side you got ISIS like religious fanatics and then theres a guy like Adnan Oktar (google him lol) another religious cleric who leads an islamic cult where his followers are a bunch of bimbo's, blonde haired, big fake plastic women its hilarious.