They took the snippets down!!!! WTF

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wontonloogie View Post
    They took the snippets down!!!! WTF
    They are still available here :

http://www.amazon.com/Only-Built-Cub...08/ref=mb_oe_o

Veteran Member

seems like theres 2 different tracklistings on amazon now

1. Return of the Northstar Featuring Papa Wu (Edited Version)Raekwon/Papu Wu2:39Not Available 2. House Of Flying Daggers Featuring Inspectah Deck, Ghostface Killah & Method Man (Edited)Raekwon/Inspectah Deck/Ghostface Killah/Method Man3:51Not Available 3. Sonny's Missing (Edited)Raekwon2:29Not Available 4. Pyrex Vision (Edited)Raekwon0:55Not Available 5. Cold Outside Featuring Ghostface Killah & Sugar Bang (Edited)Raekwon/Ghostface Killah/Sugar Bang4:31Not Available 6. Black Mozart Featuring Inspectah Deck (Edited)Raekwon/Inspectah Deck3:24Not Available 7. Gihad Featuring Ghostface Killah (Edited)Raekwon/Ghostface Killah3:00Not Available 8. The New Wu (Edited) (Feat. Method Man and Ghostface Killah)Raekwon featuring Method Man and Ghostface Killah3:51Not Available 9. Penitentiary Featuring Ghostface Killah (Edited)Raekwon/Ghostface Killah2:39Not Available10. Surgical Gloves (Edited)Raekwon3:26Not Available11. Broken Safety Featuring Jadakiss & Styles P.Raekwon2:43Not Available12. Canal Street (Edited)Raekwon2:46Not Available13. Ason Jones (Edited)Raekwon3:06Not Available14. Have Mercy Featuring Beanie Sigel (Edited)Raekwon3:51Not Available15. 10 Bricks Featuring Cappadonna & Ghostface Killah (Edited)Raekwon/Cappadonna/Ghostface Killah3:17Not Available16. Fat Lady Sings (Edited)Raekwon1:54Not Available17. Catalina Featuring Lyfe Jennings (Edited)Raekwon/Lyfe Jennings3:29Not Available18. We Will Rob You (Edited)Raekwon/Slick Rick/GZA/Masta Killa3:10Not Available19. About Me (Edited)Raekwon4:07Not Available20. Mean Streets Featuring Inspectah Deck & Ghostface Killah (Edited)Raekwon/Inspectah Deck/Ghostface Killah4:22Not Available21. Kiss The Ring Featuring Featuring Inspectah Deck & Masta Killa (Edited)Raekwon/Inspectah Deck/Masta Killa

1. Return of the North Star (feat. Papu Wu) 2. House of Flying Daggers (feat. Inspectah Deck,Ghostface Killah and Method Man) 3. Sonny's Missing (Produced by Pete Rock) 4. Pyrex Vision (Produced by Marley Marl) 5. Cold Outside (feat. Ghostface Killah and Sugar Bang) 6. Black Mozart (feat. Inspectah Deck) 7. New Wu (feat. Method Man and Ghostface Killah) 8. Penitentiary (feat. Ghostface Killah) 9. Surgical Gloves 10. Broken Safety (feat. Jadakiss and Styles P) 11. Canal Street 12. Ason Jones 13. Have Mercy (feat. Beanie Sigel and Blue Raspberry) 14. 10 Bricks (feat. Cappadonna and Ghostface Killah) 15. Fat Lady Sings 16. Catalina (feat. Lyfe Jennings) 17. We Will Rob You (feat. Slick Rick, GZA and Masta Killa) 18. About Me 19. Mean Streets (feat. Inspectah Deck and Ghostface Killah) 20. Kiss The Ring (feat. Inspectah Deck and Masta Killa) 21. South Star (feat. Papa Wu)

SHAOLIN STUDENT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz8U5PJeNtQ snippets also available here

SHAOLIN STUDENT

anybody notice on amazon gihad ain't on the tracklisting anymore??

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
    It sounds dope !!! These faggots are a bunch of confused people. The Dre beats are dope ! what u talking about ? Dre laced some bangaz.
    Because they're very average generic sounding dre beats. In my opinon they don't fit with the rest of the album either

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

snippets are gone???
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

SHAOLIN STUDENT

^^look a few posts up

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by staliondan23 View Post
    anybody notice on amazon gihad ain't on the tracklisting anymore??
    i dont get why they picked ghide(gihad) over state of grace...

SHAOLIN STUDENT

damn i know these are just snippets.....but the more i listen to them the more i think this album will be classic

i NEED black mozart to leak. I can just tell that song is going to blow shit out of the water.

Not much optimistic when it comes to beats, only couple songs i can found ob4cl ttype material.

if you going to do ob4cl2 that should be some murky and muddy beats not that cleaned out and filtered stuff....

But whatever if they lyrically come nice, then its all good

actually fuck this commenting on the songs before they even came out. I sincerely hope this will turn out right, so i'll stop further commenting on the album before it comes out

Veteran Member

Lovin' that hook from Deck on Kiss The Ring!

"When I step inside, kiss the ring,
    Wu familar, La Costra Nostra it's our thing,
    So salute and toast to the best who done it,
    Murder rap's shit I spit for the vets who love it"

Really wanna hear this track, We Will Rob You, 40 Deuce & Godfather the most!

Shit sounds cool album will sound better. Snippets always sound boring. Snippets=skippits....
    Last edited by Comptilla; 08-24-2009 at 03:55 PM.
    Yo!