Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Final Fantasy 7

Default Go

Quote Originally Posted by jayeye
    revolutionary game ,I played the shit outta that game, not to mention I fell in love with the characters
    kinda the same with me... i can't count how many times i played through this since my friend showed me it way back, mostly cause i couldn't beat the end, so i started over for some reason.
    ________
    VERMONT MARIJUANA DISPENSARY
    Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 01:20 PM.

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

Default Re: Final Fantasy 7

I wouldnt consider it the best game of all time but its sure a classic. I never got to ever finish that game cause its too long and I have way too many thing to do lol. I think its the best ff game though......with the illest villian , Sephiroth. The soundtrack is dope also. In my opinion had the most popular characters of any ff game.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."

My thing about this game is it was the first mainstream sucsessful RPG. Before this game RPGs were looked at as Nerd games. And the funny thing about it is Square didn't do anything different than any other FF game so why was this one so much more popular? It was the presentation, it was probably one of the first console games to actually play like a movie. Plus with it being so CGI heavy on the coat tails of Toy Story, people felt like they were playing a next gen game. But all in all, it's no different from any other FF game outside of all the extra bells and whistles. If you break it down in terms of gameplay, it's actually kinda inferior to other FF games. I'd say that FF5's battle engine is a lot better than FF7's. But that's just a personal opinion.
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

its an okay game with a nice storyline. i think TOS is way better all around.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

This game was pretty dope because it set the bar pretty high-

I purchased the game the day it was realeased in Denver- I skipped school and rode the bus all the way to the suburbs to the mall before the Mall opened and waited their for an hour and got the game as soon as they opened.

My friends all wanted to watch me play it while we were tripping acid- I finished the final boss on acid with green water falls in the back ground. It was a very memorable experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Scripted Warfare
    Best game of all time, drop ya feedback.
    AGREE, 100 percent.

Quote Originally Posted by Charging Soldier
    This game was pretty dope because it set the bar pretty high-

I purchased the game the day it was realeased in Denver- I skipped school and rode the bus all the way to the suburbs to the mall before the Mall opened and waited their for an hour and got the game as soon as they opened.

My friends all wanted to watch me play it while we were tripping acid- I finished the final boss on acid with green water falls in the back ground. It was a very memorable experience.
    That's a special story there man
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit