Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Must read: here is the truth! (I'm tired of bullshit)

Default Re: 33 the Great?

---- Post started by Mark Mayoya / Splitted from another thread ----

hahahah

Quote Originally Posted by 6thPlanet

hahahah
    hahahhaha thats G-CLEF THA HOMO THUG. He thinks he is WU-TANG, yeah this guy is hilarious.

Wu-Tang Corp Admin Mark Mayoya

Veteran Member

dude,seriously,shut the fuck up,you are seriously pushing it Mayoya,im telling you right now,get that dick outta your ass before you complicate shit,its very easy to make you lose your so called mod status that has got you all gassed up,dont start acting all stupid because you're down with cilvaringz on the internet,everyone been trying to end this corp vs chambermusik beef but you keep bringing that shit up,im sure Rza would love to know that cats like you from outta nowhere who have this bad illusion that they are down with wutang thru the internet love to stir up shit btween wu sites,son,you getting corny,get a life and quit acting all official,you aint,you dont know the history

Veteran Member

its also good to know Rza is being made aware about cats like you moderating this site or having anything to do with wu related buisness,because you dont seem to respect the fact that this is peoples careers you fucking with,keep up the corny shit boy,dont say i didnt warn you ,cause the real official cats is watching son..

Quote Originally Posted by shadow_god
    dude,seriously,shut the fuck up,you are seriously pushing it Mayoya,im telling you right now,get that dick outta your ass before you complicate shit,its very easy to make you lose your so called mod status that has got you all gassed up,dont start acting all stupid because you're down with cilvaringz on the internet,everyone been trying to end this corp vs chambermusik beef but you keep bringing that shit up,im sure Rza would love to know that cats like you from outta nowhere who have this bad illusion that they are down with wutang thru the internet love to stir up shit btween wu sites,son,you getting corny,get a life and quit acting all official,you aint,you dont know the history
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow_god
    its also good to know Rza is being made aware about cats like you moderating this site or having anything to do with wu related buisness,because you dont seem to respect the fact that this is peoples careers you fucking with,keep up the corny shit boy,dont say i didnt warn you ,cause the real official cats is watching son..
    Ohhhww scary!!!!!

Can you also PLEASE tell to The RZA that CILVARINGZ himself banned G-Clef from this forum?
    PLEASE???
    PLEASE??????
    PLEASE??????????

And I don't have any illusion that I'm Wu-Tang or something. NOPE. I'm just loyal to this site. WTC/Jordi always respected me, so I respect WTC and the executives (RZA and RINGZ).

Chambermusik NEVER respected me. About a year ago I was rolling with CNO EVIL, yes I was... I told him that all moderators from WTC were talking bad about him (that was true). CNO thanked me for that cause he didnt know. All WTC moderators was like: ''FUCK YOU MARK! FOR ROLLIN WITH CNO.''
    So, I was like: I dont even wanna chose a side. So, I joined Chambermusik when it came online. After two days, I was banned for no fucking reason and other forumcats told me G-Cleff or CNO edited my posts with all types of shit.

Now tell me: WHY SHOULD I RESPECT A GAY ORGANISATION LIKE THAT?

There was even a guy on this forum last week, called 'Mayoya', that was promoting Chambermusik in loads of topics. Fuck that shit.

The WTC executives told me to BAN and DELETE every/all chambermusik spam. But I'm not like that. I keep shit rollin and dont remove links to chambermusik. I'm not that childish. Im not even gonna ban YOU either. But maybe somebody else will ban you... I dunnow...

Conclusion: there is no fucking reason for me to respect chambermusik.

^And yes I want everybody to read that shit. It's not just ME who is 'against' Chambermusik. I was told to moderate the forum likes this.

Default Re: Must read: here is the truth! (I'm tired of bullshit)

Hey Mayoya. What have you said so, that this....shadow_god is against you. I didn;t noticed anything unfair against chambermusik.com...or things like that, from you. and i access this forum and post on it everyday, so i know what's going around....i'm not a newcomer. i don't know why some are hating on you.
    peace

Thank you.

I hate it when people think that it is ME who got a problem with CHAMBERMUSIK and shit, I want to show people that WUTANGCORP got a problem with CHAMBERMUSIK, not me.

Well, I don't like CHAMBERMUSIK, but that's because they banned me and edited my posts for no reason.

I can also act like some dictator and ban every prick, but that's just not my style.

klinkt als een zeer been waar tegen getrapt wordt hier...

Veteran Member

who the fuck is g-clef???

Quote Originally Posted by borninvincible
    klinkt als een zeer been waar tegen getrapt wordt hier...
    Yeah, it drives me crazy that people think Im some sort of WTCorp-dictator that dissrespects Killa Beez BAH!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wutang 10304
    who the fuck is g-clef???
    LMFAO

G-Clef was on some shit from 'GZA entertainment' years ago. In the SOUL KID CLICK. You might know them??

Veteran Member

nope neva heard of them

luister mark, soms is het beter niet te proberen je gelijk te krijgen. ik snap nog steeds niet waar dit hele verhaal over gaat, maar zo te horen kan je deze thread sowieso al niet meer winnen.

vecht met woorden, overwin met stilte

peace

oneman

wasn't chambermusik the first track on the W?
    all the points have been made

this shit is lame
    Christianity = White Supremacy

June 9, 2005 - An Official Announcement from Chambermusik:
    To All our fans, friends, and detractors respectively I have an important message:

Chambermusik.Com is not an official "Wu-Tang" site. It is an independent business, a community, a family, and an online home to some of us. We don't want our home desecrated nor disrespected. So, please, if you wish to stay a part of our online family, do not bring us any negativity or attempt to tarnish our good name.

Often times, we find it necesary to preclude members that we find to be offensive or abusive of the rules in some way, and this action inevitably ends in the person "hating" our site, or members of our staff, etc and so forth. We assure you all we are not looking to make enemies, but we do have ground rules and expect them to be respected by those who wish to enjoy this great community we have created. It is one of the only online communities where the artists are treated with dignity and as a result, often interract with the fans. We wish to keep it that way, and in fact enable it to grow.

As a result, we will now announce the return of the official site of the Wu-Tang Clan, www.wutangcorp.com, which is already listed in our links area, as being back online. We urge you all to support them, as they are the official "band site" for Wu-Tang Clan. We do not see ourselves in any direct "competition" or "war" with them, as many of the fans and members have sought to make it seem. We congratulate Cilvaringz, 36 Chambers, and company for getting the site back online, and offer our support if and whereever needed.

As we have formally announced this news to all our members, it is not necessary for anyone to post it or start new threads or yes, they will be deleted. Anyone from this point on who posts about supposed "beef" between the sites will be warned, and then banned from Chambermusik.com because we simply want nothing at all to do with this type of negative energy that some people cannot seem to resist in initiating. Our policy toward members who break this rule will be strictly enforced. We are all here for a common reason, so let's start a new chapter in the spirit of unity and positivity.

We urge all fans of the great music both sites represent to strive for positivity, respect for the artists and enjoyment wherever possible. To quote another great artist, and my mentor, the late Weldon Irvine, "Music is the Key."

P.E.A.C.E.,

G.'.Clef, C.E.O., Chambermusik.Com
    I can only say: 'Thanks!' Really, I like that shit G-Clef. Really.

But I can't ignore what the executives from wutangcorp told me...

Everybody sees what's the problem is????????? What MY problem is...