Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Why Europeans advanced faster than other peoples

This threads about Africa now....

Africa was targeted early on with many obstacles placed to halt and slow the progression of Black people, for example if Africa was the rich power state it should be now, black people would feel empowered and start to make movements.

Its all a fucking game don't waste your time and energy taking about africa, it's to late for them to save themselves, there lost.
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

Steve Urkel

??

That`s what people were saying about America after the revolution, they`ll pick themselves up, you can only fuck yourself over so many times ....

Africans are chopping each others heads off on a daily basis, they have to come to terms with themselves and learn to live with their fellow human beings, if they don't help themselves who will?
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

Veteran Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Black Man
    Let the Ancestors Speak: Removing the Veil of Mysticism from Medu Netcher by Ankh Mi Ra

lol amazon.com want's $175 for that used book.
    anywayz "medu netcher" looks like it's a differently spelled "metu neter" of which I own 3 books on.
    looking at reviews of the book it seems it is a grammar book on the language of kemet.....not sure what it could possibly teach me of what I was asking. That's just an assumption tho.

I'm aware that it's a 'grammar' book, but how else are you going to know and understand what they wrote? What a word is, what it means, how it's actually used.

Do you know what Kemet means? How that word functions (in that society)? How it's spelled?

Kemet is NOT referring to the people and how they identified themselves, and you would know this if you had some insight into their language.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Black Man
    Peace.

I've probably read and seen some of those videos you've seen, and at one I refered to that place, time, and people as kemet but proper education always corrects errors.

Off the top of my head I can't think of any books for you, there's quite a few though. What helped me was learning the 'real/true' meaning of words.

Those books on Maat are a good foundation because it gives you insight into their society which was a society of peace literally. Most people today can't see that because all they know is the world ruled by the devil. That's how they see life, through his eyes so some people can't concieve the truth about black people. Yeah, some of these people are black people too.

I know this - I own about 6 books all dealing with Maat
    including Maat: The 11 Laws of God
    idk why you'd say they didn't produce anything when they produced & maintained a society built upon peace for several thousand years. Among other things.

Egyptians didnt' produce Maat, that came before the Egyptians. The Egyptians didn't build and maintain a society rooted in peace for several thousands of years. This is where Understanding is needed because you using Egypt and Kemet (although this isn't the right term) as if they're interchangeable and they're not. The Egyptians didn't build pyramids, they didn't build the Giza Platue complex, that's not the Egyptians.

The society of the Egyptians came after the civilizaion of the Hpy (Nile) Valley. You're taking credit away from the actual makers and giving ownership of what they accomplished to the egyptians and that's an error.

Quote:
    I will get you some references though as soon as I can.

Egypt.....that's Greece or derived from a greek word. There was no place called Egypt when the Pharoahs (a pharoah is NOT the same as a king) ruled. That's not what they called THEIR HOME! Egyptian is not what the people called themselves that came from the greeks.

When original people were building pyramids the colored man was still in the caves.....they saw a civilization already at it's height and probably more accurately already in decline yet still ill is f*ck. They didn't see the process from knowledge to born they only saw the finished product, otherwise they would KNOW when it was built, how it was built, by whom were they built, etc. etc. but they DON'T KNOW because they weren't here!

Most people ACCEPT what they say (egyptologist) on FACE VALUE when their sh*t don't add up.

The history they write is WRONG!!! They're still searching, but for you they tell you this is what it is instead you should listen to the authors and find out what they have to say.

In general white people teach and start history with egypt as the oldest, this is because that's all they know first hand. The people they called Egyptians will tell you there was somebody here before them! It was those people who the so-called egyptians or the so-called people of kemet got their Culture.

When did America become America? Is that what the Indigenous people called that land? What did the Olmec call it? They called it America or was it something else?

What's now called Italy, wasn't it called Rome at one time? Wasn't that time BEFORE it was called Italy?

Egypt doesn't even sound like the language spoken or used by the people. Look at the language THEN and look at what its called now and see if it matches.

Most people reject what I say because they don't know, they take what they're told on face value.

Most people think MAN is only 6 or 7 thousand years old.

When people talk about finding 'bones' they say the oldest are about 1-2 million years old......they've already documented a long time ago bones being over 20 million years old. Don't let their latin confuse you about who's who and what's what.

When it comes to war if you study history thoroughly you'll find WAR beginning about 10,000 years ago, prior to that there was NO WAR!
    that Egypt isn't the proper name for Kemet is common knowledge to anybody who is remotely interested in Kemet.

Calling it Kemet is still wrong and anybody who is remotelly studying that history knows that too.

and a lot of this had nothing to do with what I asked.

Understanding comes in time. It very much has something to do with what you're asking.

- I don't trust nor take "egyptologists" words on face value about history the same way as you.

But that's exactly what you're showing.

like I said, I have several books on Kemet by very credible authors -
    metu neter 1, 2, & 3
    maat the 11 laws of god
    maat kemetic soulism

What makes them credible authors? Not saying they're not, but everything in those books are not right and exact, because they lack an understanding of the knowledge that was preserved at that period in time by the original man.

maybe and probably the Kemetians actually did learn from an earlier civilization - that still doesn't mean, nor have I ever seen any reasonable proof - that they didn't build pyramids and the sphinx.

Understanding comes in time.

Pay attention to what's being said to you. When did I say the 'kemetians' didn't build the pyramids or the sphinx? You're NOT paying attention to what's being said, and that's going to hinder you getting the understanding.

I said the Egyptians didn't build those things, they were already complete by the time Egypt or Egyptians ever existed. Just like they were built BEFORE the united states had a black president. Obama wasn't around to see washington d.c. get built, he came after. This is the same thing with the pyramids and the egyptians.

You come across in a way that says because the same land was being occupied the same people, culture, and history is also the same and that's not the case.

The egyptians were a different people, they had a different history, culture/society, law etc. etc. from the people of the Hpy (Nile) Valley Civilization.

just because there were people on that land before them doesn't mean they couldn't produce anything of their own in the same way we do today.

Never said that was the case, but I'm not going to give credit to alexeder for building the pyramids when they were already there when him and his army got there. They were already there when the name Egypt was being applied to that society.

And I never said the people of the Hpy (Nile) Valley Civilization got their culture from a people who occupied the same land BEFORE them. I said they got their culture from a people/society/culture who came BEFORE them. I said nothing about the land they settled.

so you're saying the pyramids were there before the civilization of kemet - meaning none of them were actually built to house dead kings??

Understanding comes in time.

The people who built the pyramids (there's more pyramids outside of egypt than in egypt go figure and the ones outside of egypt were built 1st) NEVER had kings, nor was it a house for the dead. <- That's a european thing and that comes from their lack understanding.

Life and death have no partnership.

I don't refer to any society or civilization as kemet. I know and understand that civilization as the people refered to it as and that's the Hpy (Nile) Valley Civilization. They are pyramid builders, not the egyptians.

Peace.

Egypt is not a real name, just like Greece is not a real name.

Greece is the English spelling of the Latin name for that land. Greeks call themselves Hellenes. Similarly Egypt is the English spelling of the Greek name for that land. Egypt is Khemet.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    you can't name a civilization who spiritually advanced faster than ancient egypt. actually europeans have yet to advance that far, nor will they ever - so as far as advancing on that scale they are waaaay behind.
    Im not trying to take away from anything you said about Kemet but you should do the knowledge on India.

Im gonna quote myself from another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
    Nothing can stop the pendulum from swinging. Ages of enlightenment have been followed by so called dark ages and so on ad infinitum. Empires rise and fall. Any excess will be cancelled out. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. The only way to transcend this is to find equilibrium.
    That explains the so called advancements and declines of cultures and races. It has nothing to do with any kind of racial superiority. Blacks where perfecting cultures such as Egypt while whites where living in primitive tribes such as the Pics and the Gaals. Then the tables turned, and they will continue to turn until people can learn to live in balance as we once did.

cause they have robbed the fuck out of continents.

No Father to my stench

Default ffffff

the european has damn near destroyed the planet

what the hell are you motherfuckers talking about?

Banned

People just lump Africa and Europe and the Middle East together like these places don't have huge differences within them.

TSA's breakdown of the various differences between Africans is totally on point.

SOme of you need to brush up on your African history is your going to make these outrageous generalizations.

Every civilization borrows or inherits something, whether good or bad, from the previous one.
    This is done generationally from parent to child, and even on a daily basis by individuals.

Its called LEARNING.

There are many reasons why the Europeans advanced quickly during that past 500 years of human existence.
    In particular tho, most 'europeans' did not even advance that quickly. It was only a hand full of countries.

And the Balkans and Eastern Europe are still relatively poor.

You cannot really compare Europes situation with Africa's, because it is two totally difference situations.

For example, as was already mentioned, Tribalism is still common in Africa.

In Europe, tribalism is gone. It was present during Rome and in the Early middle Ages, but died out.

The answers are out there. Do some fucking research. Read a fucking book.

For all you people who wonder why certain people have achieved certain things....

READ GUNS GERMS AND STEEL by Jarrod Diamond.

This book has been mentioned countless times by me and others.
    It explains alot.

For those interested in cold hard facts and not caught up in the agenda of 'nationalism', you need to get this book.

If you cannot step outside of yourself and view the world unbiasedly, than don't even bother.