Thread: Batman Begins...

Default Re: Batman Begins...

cockney is some one from london

michael canes accent is cockney

chas and dave are cockney

eastenders is a cokney show

movie was classic, no doubt
    as for Ronin's comments bout the chronology in the first half...it was done pretty nicely to tell the truth....not confusing at all
    as for Katie Holmes....i strongly agree that her performance wasnt good at all....just no real emotion shown and as the movie tells, her character should have alotta feelings towards Bruce but Katie just fails to impress
    Bale's performance was just awesome...the way he changes his voice is amazing....reminded me of the old cartoon's voice which always impresses....as for Caine's accent...i wouldnt really have expected much else from it judging from his past flicks...just Michael Caine with another name (Alfred the butler) and he was pretty funny as he always is
    the Scarecrow was soooooo fuckin AWESOME!!! i was worried they wouldnt use his character right but boy was i wrong! it was even better than how he's potrayed in the comics....his best scenes are when he first appears as the Scarecrow, when he knocks Batman off the window ("u should lighten up"), and when the lil kid sees him on a horse breathing fire
    damn he was so cool.....and then....Katie Holmes strikes again....she tazed him away
    dammit
    but Ras Al Ghul confuzed me....i was thinking that other dude was him but then the woman announces his name to Bruce and now Neeson is Ras Al Ghul....i dun really know
    but overall the movie was classic
    must see

5/5

peace
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

it was ok
    i was told it was real dark and violent.... wasn't really
    still way better than those other new batman movies batman returns->batman & robin

Veteran Member

the shit was sooo ill i saw it last night...

i didnt like much how they used quick cuts for the fight scenes but i would MUCH rather that than fuckin CGI.

i also liked the movie for the fact that it had more substance than almost every other comic book movie.

the way they tied the shit together at the end with Ras was crazy. after the first half when he left china (im just guessing, because i dont think they told us) i completely forgot about him. he seemed like such an insignificant character.

i could go on and on, shit was bonkers!

btw, if offered, would anyone here try that fear gas for a nice trip?

aka Ol Dirty...

I'ma get home, I'ma get there, Make it back even if im caught out there....

FUCKIN BOSTON!

lol

Priceless:The Modern IsIs Dae Ja Nae's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rzarectah_93-??
    movie was classic, no doubt
    as for Ronin's comments bout the chronology in the first half...it was done pretty nicely to tell the truth....not confusing at all ( I Agree )
    as for Katie Holmes....i strongly agree that her performance wasnt good at all....just no real emotion shown and as the movie tells, her character should have alotta feelings towards Bruce but Katie just fails to impress
    Bale's performance was just awesome...the way he changes his voice is amazing....reminded me of the old cartoon's voice which always impresses....as for Caine's accent...i wouldnt really have expected much else from it judging from his past flicks...just Michael Caine with another name (Alfred the butler) and he was pretty funny as he always is
    the Scarecrow was soooooo fuckin AWESOME!!! i was worried they wouldnt use his character right but boy was i wrong! it was even better than how he's potrayed in the comics....his best scenes are when he first appears as the Scarecrow, when he knocks Batman off the window ("u should lighten up"), and when the lil kid sees him on a horse breathing fire
    damn he was so cool.....and then....Katie Holmes strikes again....she tazed him away
    dammit
    but Ras Al Ghul confuzed me....i was thinking that other dude was him but then the woman announces his name to Bruce and now Neeson is Ras Al Ghul....i dun really know
    ( that was a bit suprising to me ... I knew his character was going to reappear based on the comment he made to Bruce when they were on the mountain ... so I thought it was a good twist )

but overall the movie was classic
    must see

5/5
    peace
    I couldn't agree with you more!!

I sew...
    beautiful seeds that sprout flowers that’s deeply rooted
    your weak style-diluted with concepts that’s so polluted
    my words flourish, creating jewels the conscious will cherish ...

-- Dae Ja Nae

http://www.soundclick.com/daejanae
    http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=11503

Priceless:The Modern IsIs Dae Ja Nae's Avatar

btw, if offered, would anyone here try that fear gas for a nice trip?

Oh hell Nah ... that shit had folks going bananas ... ROFLMAO ... I would pass fo' sho'

I sew...
    beautiful seeds that sprout flowers that’s deeply rooted
    your weak style-diluted with concepts that’s so polluted
    my words flourish, creating jewels the conscious will cherish ...

-- Dae Ja Nae

http://www.soundclick.com/daejanae
    http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=11503

was i the only one who laughed out loud when scarecrows face was tazered?

i was in the cinema at least

Now known as Defcee Definitive X's Avatar

^^^^Yeah, pretty much everyone in the theater laughed when I first saw it...

"Got heat for everybody/watch the microphone burn..."
    =Akrobatik

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Watched this movie and it reminded me of the time i took acid on holloween.

Veteran Member

sounds like fun!

aka Ol Dirty...

I'ma get home, I'ma get there, Make it back even if im caught out there....

FUCKIN BOSTON!

FRESH FISH

best batman movie period!! wondering how their going to pull the joker off. its got to be a great scropt cuz u know he is going to be compared to jack nicolson's joker. he needs to be funny but in a pysoctic way. true challenge for goyer .

Is batman begins going to be another separate series of batmans because this leads into tim burtons batman horribly...

First off the Joker is who killed his parents and in this one the guy who killed them gets shot in the courthouse! You guys dont remember the flashback in the original batman? "Lets go jack"!!! "See you around kid" Thats the whole dramtic thing about the first batman. Joker doesnt even become joker until he gets dropped by batman into the sewage and get his face all fucked up then painted. So how the fuck does he leave his calling card when gordons 40 years old? AND In the first one, commissioner gordon has no clue as to what or who batman is. Neither does gotham!

Dont get me wrong this was a good movie but if this is supposed to lead off tim burtons batman im extremely disappointed

i said on babygrande board, nothing to do with the other movies

its like the frank miller graphic novels etc

FRESH FISH

u have to know about batman to understand him . first off if u know the comics it was joe chill who killed batman's parenst not the joker. second of all batman developed a relationship with commishioner gordon to helkp each other fight crime . and third of all tim burton was way off with batman cuz in the first batman movie michael keaton was like 40 yrs old and just fighting crime as batman. in the comics he started young and eventually mastered it. and also tim burton's batman never explained shit about why he became batman and how did he get all those gadgets. this movie is the best one by far . no one even comes close. u would only know that if u where a fan of the comics. this movie explains it all so fuck burton's films and get with the real. peace!!